PDA

View Full Version : (-REQ-) Pedro's BTMusic or E****

sk8isgr8
04-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi, i'm interested in lossless music. I have started to download and upload more and more flac records. I usually go to the library, borrow CDs and upload them on waffles and what.cd.

Now i think it's time to get in to a losslessONLY-tracker. I'm very interested in BTmusic, heard great things about the site. So if you trust me you'll se that i will start to upload records.

If you want ratioproofs, i got ratioproofs to:

Hdbits 1080i user
What.cd Elite user
Waffles.fm User
Sceneaccess.org User

Thanks

Edit: Sry for my english

snagit
04-15-2010, 10:36 PM
You only have 3 posts, although it says you have 4 and you've been here since 2008. And you're here requesting two trackers that are very difficult to get into?

Boy you sure have been an active member! :rolleyes:

sk8isgr8
04-15-2010, 10:39 PM
:(

snagit
04-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Excuse me if I seem harsh, but I'm telling you facts. Both trackers seem to be very hard to get into unless you know people. If you were more active, then MAYBE you would've been able to receive an invite to one of these sites.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would say the same...

ca_aok
04-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Turn down your Paranoia at What so we can see if you actually snatch and upload FLAC ;) You could also maybe talk about your physical CD collection, whether you have a scanner and include artwork with CD rips, etc. Those things always help.

Also, your Waffles account is disabled... might wanna check on that.

Edit: Oh and if you look through the Elite invite thread you might be able to find someone offering invites to Pedro's, they're usually conditional on several factors though. You'll rarely find someone that will invite you to E without seeing how you do at Pedro's first, and I've never seen someone successfully get invited via a public request or giveaway. Best of luck to you though.

soulreaper
04-16-2010, 05:04 AM
You'll rarely find someone that will invite you to E without seeing how you do at Pedro's first, and I've never seen someone successfully get invited via a public request or giveaway. Best of luck to you though.

Why's that though,ca_aok? Why is E way more exclusive compared to Pedros considering both sites offer simliar content?
Why wouldn't it be feasible for E to have similar invite rules as Pedros i.e freely give invites to uploaders without an application? Just curious to know.

PS:- sk8isgr8, I would've invited you to Pedros as you seem like you'd make a good member but unfortunately I don't have an invite(they only give them to uploaders.)

sk8isgr8
04-16-2010, 05:49 AM
ca_aok: Will turn down my paranoia, and my name is not sk8isgr8 on waffles. And i included artwork with my CD rips at the beginning, but then the other computer where the scanner was connected to crashed, so I must move the scanner to this computer.

Soulreaper: Thanks anyway, i will keep looking:)

n00bz0r
04-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Why's that though,ca_aok? Why is E way more exclusive compared to Pedros considering both sites offer simliar content?
coz thats the way the staffers want it to be..

Why wouldn't it be feasible for E to have similar invite rules as Pedros i.e freely give invites to uploaders without an application? Just curious to know.
PU+ can request invites. Isn't that good enough?
I fail to understand the need to have direct invites anyway..if you want to invite someone, putting an app up isn't that big a deal, or an issue.. right?

@OP: Pedro's invites are often handed out in elite forums on what.cd.. good luck with 'em.
As far as E is concerned, I doubt anyone would put an app up for a random stranger.

ca_aok
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Because E is a "higher level" (retarded term, but whatever), it has more people who seek it just for the 1337 factor. As such, people like to see how a member will act on Pedro's first, which due to the similar content and rules is a good indication for how they'll use E. Whether they actually keep snatching stuff, whether they successfully apply for uploader, if they leave thanks/comments on torrents they snatch, etc.

As for why the site works like that... staff's choice. It seems to do a pretty decent job of weeding out the idiots.

ca_aok: Will turn down my paranoia, and my name is not sk8isgr8 on waffles. And i included artwork with my CD rips at the beginning, but then the other computer where the scanner was connected to crashed, so I must move the scanner to this computer.
Your paranoia is still at 3 on What, and it seems odd that there's an account with FLAC snatches and uploads that's also a "User" class on Waffles with your exact username...

X-Files
04-16-2010, 01:43 PM
give me your email. i invite u to VIPmusic

Zac090
04-16-2010, 01:49 PM
VIPMusic???

He already has What and Waffles...... :ermm:

sk8isgr8
04-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Because E is a "higher level" (retarded term, but whatever), it has more people who seek it just for the 1337 factor. As such, people like to see how a member will act on Pedro's first, which due to the similar content and rules is a good indication for how they'll use E. Whether they actually keep snatching stuff, whether they successfully apply for uploader, if they leave thanks/comments on torrents they snatch, etc.

As for why the site works like that... staff's choice. It seems to do a pretty decent job of weeding out the idiots.

Your paranoia is still at 3 on What, and it seems odd that there's an account with FLAC snatches and uploads that's also a "User" class on Waffles with your exact username...

Pm to you my friend:)
Don't want that the world knows all of my accountnames and info. So pm to you.

Hdbits: Thanks but i've allready got waffles and what.cd as Zac090 said.

So if any of you got a invite to BTmusic pm me and i will show you ratioproof and so on

Thanks

cinephilia
04-16-2010, 07:34 PM
sorry but i totally disagree with you.
E has been invaded in the past year by a wave of staffers from "leet trackers" along with their numerous invitees (you know, the ones with the ronaldo/dragonball/hot chicks photoshopped avatars) and honestly, that's the worst thing that could happen to the site in my opinion.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2010, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=ca_aok;3435795]

E has been invaded in the past year by a wave of staffers from "leet trackers" along with their numerous invitees (you know, the ones with the ronaldo/dragonball/hot chicks photoshopped avatars) and honestly, that's the worst thing that could happen to the site in my opinion.

Name me a site that hasn't and nice ( and accurate) description btw.
Contrary to the propaganda most of those type like to spout about "oh I'm not elitist ,I'm only in these sites for the community and the security "I know and you know it's a load of phish.If it wasn't you'd occasionally see a at least a glimpse of them someplace else.
Listen I'm about the biggest twerp I've ever met and even I am not enough of a drooling retard to go weaseling my way into places that are established for reasons that I'm not entirely in tune with.

ca_aok
04-16-2010, 09:06 PM
sorry but i totally disagree with you.
Oh I 100% agree with you, and a lot of that was due to the fact that they gave the non-E staff class unlimited invites, which are now revoked. Even so, it's just a vicious cycle as those people then invite their friends, etc.

I've seen a few good uploaders that have joined fairly recently though. By idiots I more meant traders :whistling

cinephilia
04-16-2010, 09:30 PM
and a lot of that was due to the fact that they gave the non-E staff class unlimited invites, which are now revoked.
indeed.

glad to hear that unlimited invites are revoked anyway (even though the damage is already done).

Quarterquack
04-16-2010, 09:56 PM
(you know, the ones with the ronaldo/dragonball/hot chicks photoshopped avatars)

Oh no. :lol: Honestly, cine, does it bother you what another user's avatar is? I'm sure they find your choice of avatars silly because it doesn't fit their criteria of a "nice" avatar, either. I hate to be (or appear to be) on the support-hot-chicks-avatars camp, but I honestly think it's a live and let live situation.

P.S. No, I do not fall into the ronaldo/dragonball/hot chicks criteria. I had a friend of mine build my avatar from the ground up, because he said he was in the mood for it, and before that, had a plain wooden avatar.

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 12:42 AM
did i even express any personal opinion about their avatars? :huh:

and please don't act like you don't understand... we both know what kind of teenage users i'm talking about.

/me is waiting for ringhunter's "to each his own-we're all different-it takes all kinds to make a world" post :yup:

Polarbear
04-17-2010, 03:47 AM

Invaded is a little bit too much. But I agree with you about those users. Although E has no forum games or rate that ass topics so they can only post in the hello thread to tell others that they're there. As long as they improve the swarm speeds with their daddy's seedboxes and shut up on the forum I don't care. None of them owns retail music to rip anyway and since I don't like trance or top 10 music I'm glad they don't upload.

It's a shame because E is for true music lovers. As ca_aok mentioned the situation has improved since staff of new wannabe leet 0-day trackers don't have unlimited invites anymore.

Quarterquack
04-17-2010, 01:47 PM
/me is waiting for ringhunter's "to each his own-we're all different-it takes all kinds to make a world" post :yup:

Hey you! Yeah you! Don't put words in my mouth before I put them there myself. C'est tres impoli. :P

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 01:55 PM
glad to see another french language lover :)