PDA

View Full Version : How Deep Are You In? (pc User)

vader
10-26-2003, 06:20 PM
I find it interesting,the different ways in wich people use their personal computers. So I pose this interesting and possibly disturbing question for some who maybe wondering what everyone else is doing and maybe what they could be doing as well.Here are some of the things that I do or programs and hardware that support what I do. CDR-- in every respect
DVD--in every respect
Conversion of files,tmpge...vcd,svcd,ect,ect
A\V in and out--in every concievable way, Recording DVD with no macro at all,Security cams, internet cam,vid cam,printing pics including photo quality,Nero,Neo,Roxio,ATI All in Wonder,Pinnacle,Corel,Movie maker sand not the least of all K-lite++ and Bit Torrent.
The list goes on and on but these are the largest of my applications I use unless I missed some.? So , can you add something else of interest that was not mentioned already, or is that more ground than most would bother to cover. If your up to something neat and would like to bring it up then do so, and I don't want to hear on how to hack a pc because I have no interest in it.

So, ......... what you Doin? :)

J'Pol
10-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Probably get a better response in the software section mate.

vader
10-26-2003, 06:27 PM
ya alright........(-o-)

sparsely
10-26-2003, 06:57 PM
that would be slsknet.org (http://www.slsknet.org)

thatsomekid
10-26-2003, 07:39 PM
I'll list some stuff i am into
soulseek,CDRW,bitorrent,photoshop,upgrading stuff on my computer for the hell of it,always reading forums to learn stuff even if it doesn't apply to my current set up,uploading stuff of free host sites and posting the shit on random graff forums,currently getting into this software to get ccna cert.,random software testing to check out certain stuff.....I am pretty new to computers but so far that's what i am into.

Wizzandabe
10-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Internet. :D

TheFilePirater
10-26-2003, 08:02 PM
well i usally watch movies on my pc, convert sometimes when pplz want SVCD's and download alot, usally 1 movie every 7hrs, thats not bad on bittorrent

i do a little gaming on my pc, just to test out new games and then sell them to kids at school B)

thatsomekid
10-26-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@26 October 2003 - 20:02
well i usally watch movies on my pc, convert sometimes when pplz want SVCD's and download alot, usally 1 movie every 7hrs, thats not bad on bittorrent

i do a little gaming on my pc, just to test out new games and then sell them to kids at school B)
entrepreneur now that is dope

TheFilePirater
10-26-2003, 08:19 PM
:shifty: well its not easy as it looks, some kids want more bang for buck ($7 for a game!!!!) and other kids, well...its harder to explain the no-cd cracks and shit

bigdawgfoxx
10-26-2003, 09:00 PM
I burn cds...download movies games and music...not much latley...on the forum. thats really it...i cant play games (560 Mhz)