PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Underground Ravers

Kholdstare
04-17-2010, 02:45 AM
Hey. I'm looking to find an invite to Underground Ravers. What is hosted on UR is pretty much the reason why I fileshare, and I *do* have stuff to give back. I only recently began using private trackers (a few weeks ago), but I have about a 3.0 ratio with 15GB uploaded on one music site (and many properly uploaded torrents), as well as a ratio around 2 on What.cd with a little over 7GB uploaded. I can give these two ratio proofs and a screenshot of my seedbox.

I wasn't around when UR had open signups, so I didn't get a chance to hop on board. Does this tracker work with invites? Is there someone who can invite me? Pleeease? :happy:

n00bz0r
04-17-2010, 08:20 AM
what kind of music do you listen to?
What music site are you talking about? What kind of content do you usually upload?

If you can supply that kind of info.. am willing to help you out.

Kholdstare
04-17-2010, 03:22 PM
What music site are you talking about? What kind of content do you usually upload?

If you can supply that kind of info.. am willing to help you out.Well, now I listen to UK hardcore, gabber, dubstep, dnb, psytrance, and hardstyle. My current habit is to look for good new releases online, whether from scene releases or a different tracker, and upload them to trackers missing them. I also have a large collection of oldskool/uk hardcore (~10GB in total?) that I got from a friend who doesn't torrent.

I'll PM you more details.

cinephilia
04-18-2010, 12:04 PM
an acquaintance of mine told me to recommend you http://hardtracker.in.ua/
the content is very similar in terms of releases and the site is open for signups.

n00bz0r
04-18-2010, 02:25 PM

If you can supply that kind of info.. am willing to help you out.Well, now I listen to UK hardcore, gabber, dubstep, dnb, psytrance, and hardstyle. My current habit is to look for good new releases online, whether from scene releases or a different tracker, and upload them to trackers missing them. I also have a large collection of oldskool/uk hardcore (~10GB in total?) that I got from a friend who doesn't torrent.

I'll PM you more details.

taken care of..
and yes, Hardtracker certainly is a great place. A gold mine of sorts.. :P

Kholdstare
04-24-2010, 09:51 PM
an acquaintance of mine told me to recommend you http://hardtracker.in.ua/
the content is very similar in terms of releases and the site is open for signups.Thanks for the recommendation, I've already joined :) I found hardtracker focuses mostly on hardstyle, while what I *really* need to get is from other genres. It's a good tracker, though.

Ippatsuman
06-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Have you finally found an invite?

I can help you if you promise me to don't cheat and to don't trade an U-R invite.

It's nice to see digital hardcore lovers. :)