PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Adobe

Tv Controls you
04-17-2010, 05:36 PM
I have been using a 64 bit operating system for close to year now.

Adobe announced that they were working on a 64 bit adobe flash player solution 3 YEARS ago....
I just browsed another thread of a guy ranting on a windows 7 forum, and it got me mad again lol :angry:.

Adobe is the number #1 reason why 64 browsers can't advance any further, and why we are still stuck emulating 32 bit browsers.
It just pisses me off that I am stuck using firefox, when I could be utilizing my 64 bit processing while using minefield (64 bit firefox project).

Hairbautt
04-22-2010, 02:39 PM
32-bit browsers are still gonna be around for quite awhile considering the number of compatibility issues with other plugins (e.g. Quicktime).

Also, I hate how Firefox fails to utilize multiprocessors. Supposedly, it's on their to do list & maybe getting closer considering their latest beta on outsourcing the big four plugins for stability.

Expeto
04-22-2010, 04:32 PM
that why adobe sucks, and that is why gnash rocks!

typeoholic
04-22-2010, 04:38 PM
In the mobile world, word has it that Adobe is dropping further development for the iPhone and are turning their interests more along the lines of the new fangled open source OSes that are popping up as of late. Good to see open source stepping up and out these days!

HokageNaruto
04-23-2010, 03:45 AM
mm adobe on android

Tv Controls you
04-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Yes, it's is very obvious adobe is developing where the money is (the mobile world), as we 64 biters have been written off with emulating their 32 bit trash.

*back from business trip by the way :P, about to catch some sleep as I'm about to die of sleep deprivation.

TBDown
04-28-2010, 03:56 PM
not Adobe Is the Sucks it's the weak support For X64 bit (it's what make us Mad) every thing in my task manager look like this (32*) even the internet explorer (i guess they don't know how to make 64bit Programs)

Frabky
04-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Thats why Jobs refuses to flash and strongly promotes html5. :D

7th
05-02-2010, 11:04 PM
my point of view is that Adobe is still working in a solution and something new could show up any time as a simple update.

And the last thing I can say is that I hate adobe =(

Tv Controls you
05-03-2010, 12:52 AM
my point of view is that Adobe is still working in a solution and something new could show up any time as a simple update.

There is a big discussion on this over at adobe forums, and many are claiming that it is nothing to make a 64 bit adobe flash.

They have already released a linux 64 bit version, but still no windows 64 bit

7th
05-03-2010, 05:48 PM
my point of view is that Adobe is still working in a solution and something new could show up any time as a simple update.There is a big discussion on this over at adobe forums, and many are claiming that it is nothing to make a 64 bit adobe flash.

They have already released a linux 64 bit version, but still no windows 64 bit

is there anything logical that could explain this?

My bet is that their still working on it... The flash platform as we know is far from being considered perfect or even "secure". Maybe they're doing their homework now and are working in a 64bit version while avoiding many of the flaws the 32bit version have.

Who knows? :P

doctrine9128
05-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Even if its not perfect they still should release what they have now. It can be much worse than the 32bit version right?