PDA

View Full Version : [req] Reliable 0-day tracker

Elysium
04-17-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm after a well established and no BS 0-day tracker with a good app section. Apps like visual studio 2010, Stienberg Cubase, Operating systems etc. A decent music section is a plus too. By reliable i mean plenty of seeders, no virus/trojans and few non working downloads.

I ask because i'm tired of sifting through pages and pages of crap on spammed public torrent search engines, waiting for the downloads to finish, only to find about 1 in 3 work and arnt infected.

I always seed back what i take and i'm almost always connected peak hours. Thanks.

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 05:56 PM
what 0day trackers are you already part of ?

Elysium
04-17-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm not a member of any yet, i've been using public trackers and search engines so far.

I've tried asking people on other forums and once here about getting into the big trackers like Rev TT, just seems like if you arn't in one already, then you wont ever get in at the moment.

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 06:47 PM
don't worry, i'm willing to help you out.

well, i currently have TL and Revtt invites: both sites have a nice 0day selection (respectively 26.243 and 34.137 torrents) but they're defnitely not the place to grab music. they both have a decent selection of apps though (~2000 torrents).

pm me profile links from trackers you are member of and i may invite you to one of the sites above.

Elysium
04-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Thats really awesome of you thanks, they sound like exactly what i'm looking for! Unfortunately i'm not actually a member of anything at all, up untill now i've never seen the point of having an acount since i could download everything without one on public trackers.

Still, thanks for trying, i'll try and build a good ratio on some public account somewhere in future. Cheers anyway!

Quick question: Can anyone suggest what kind of ratio needs to be reached before anyone would even consider inviting me to anything? Thanks.

anon
04-17-2010, 07:00 PM
If your BitTorrent client keeps stats, you could use that as proof. :)

karachidude
04-17-2010, 07:03 PM
yeh and check out the open signups thread,get in at one of the general ones there,and build a nice ratio :)

Elysium
04-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks guys, i'll do that.

anon-sbi: I'm using uTorrent, i cant see any stats log anywhere...

anon
04-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Help -> Show Statistics. :)

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Thats really awesome of you thanks, they sound like exactly what i'm looking for! Unfortunately i'm not actually a member of anything at all, up untill now i've never seen the point of having an acount since i could download everything without one on public trackers.

Still, thanks for trying, i'll try and build a good ratio on some public account somewhere in future. Cheers anyway!

Quick question: Can anyone suggest what kind of ratio needs to be reached before anyone would even consider inviting me to anything? Thanks.
then, a iptorrents invite may be more appropriate for a start.
as far as i remember, tl and revtt have a waiting time on new torrents for new users and it might be a bit hard for you to keep a positive ratio.

for the record, iptorrents has 108.240 torrents including 16.705 appz. the torrent selection is quite good, there are plenty of seeders/leechers and the speeds are more than decent.
i'd say the only down-point is the retention that isn't so great but whatever, you have here one of the most underrated tracker out there.

if you are interested in getting into that site, please post a screenshot of your torrent client stats and the invite is yours (as long as your d/l ratio is fine).

Elysium
04-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Ahh lol thanks for that.

Here it is. It hasn't seen a lot of action since i reformatted in febuary, but like i say, i try to give back what i take at the very least..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/Yoshi75/ratio1.jpg

Cinephilia: Yeah, that sounds good enough. As long as it's better than public trackers, then it'll be fine for now, thanks!

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 08:18 PM
that's ok. pm me your mail.
i'll give you some advices to make a good start.

Elysium
04-17-2010, 08:44 PM
PM sent. Thanks a lot guys for your help, much appreciated! And thanks cinephilia for sorting us out with an invite, big help.

I'm being summoned to the pub right now lol, but i'll get the account up as soon as i've scraped myself off the pavement tomorrow... cheers everyone!

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 09:02 PM
invite sent, you can close the thread.

good luck!