PDA

View Full Version : Korean Trackers

AvailableName
04-19-2010, 01:40 AM
So I was wondering if there were any Korean music trackers around. Below is just a list of Korean trackers that I found but am not sure what their tracker is focused on, so it'll help if you can identify them. I just listed the names they are referred by and not by their URLs to respect the owner/tracker rules. It'll also help if you know other Korean trackers floating around. :)

klatbit
boolpum
hd-corea
bitcorea
takebit

Cheers

Lucifer9999
04-19-2010, 06:54 AM
klatbit - general, hd-corea -hd,

bt.avistaz - general

Unthinkable
04-19-2010, 08:45 AM
jpopsuki.eu
best tracker for Jpop and kpop

wltan
04-19-2010, 11:27 AM
they have amazing speed in korea...

antrax34130
04-19-2010, 11:52 AM
go bittalk: korean forum

anon
04-19-2010, 12:53 PM
go bittalk: korean forum

I've been told HD-Corea invites are given there just like IPT ones. Too bad for the language barrier.

antrax34130
04-19-2010, 01:02 PM
You can choose english for traduction or auto-traduction (on Google Chrome).

There are also:

Community:
빗코 : http://bitcorea.org/ 토렌트 관련 커뮤니티
토렌트 : http://www.torrent.co.kr/ 토렌트 관련 커뮤니티

And yes i saw a thread about hdcorea invites there, but on TPS you can also follow the procedure to be invited on HDcorea.

anon
04-19-2010, 01:07 PM
You'll also need to translate what you type to Korean before posting. :happy:

And yeah, I forgot there's also "recruitment" at TPS.

AvailableName
04-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Sigh, I tried out for TPS and didn't make it. They asked me not to try again. Is there any other way to get into TPS without IRC?

So I've found that the Korean trackers like to hide their tracker names that include
K******/P*****

I'm not exactly sure which fit in to these respective *'s but someone should tell me if I should hide the characters in my posts. I'm not sure whether klatbit is the K******. It fits yet it's not hard to find on google.

Gman_Link
04-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Well. Have you heard about the recent Korean Internet development?
Koreans are so engrossed into their internet timez that a couple actually let their baby due to a lack of attention from staying at an internet cafe for too long.

So the Korean Gov is cracking down on internet users with a curfew, just so that they only have enough bandwidth to surf the web but not play MMORPGs.

This may be extrapolating, but I think that Koreans are overprotective about torrenting. The whole country is highly conservative, emphasizing tradition rather than "go-with-the-flow" Americanism.

So of course, they might try for crazy "entrance" requirements or something. Korean gov may have harsher punishments for piracy than American Law. Plus Korean family shame is like the "ultimate" dishonor one can bring upon oneself. So that factors in as well. :P

AvailableName
04-20-2010, 03:35 AM
Here's a few trackers I can't get the full name of. Can anyone find out?
M**** (I think this one deals with music)
K****** (This one might be Klatbit)
P***** (???)

wltan
04-20-2010, 04:49 AM
Sigh, I tried out for TPS and didn't make it. They asked me not to try again. Is there any other way to get into TPS without IRC?

So I've found that the Korean trackers like to hide their tracker names that include
K******/P*****

I'm not exactly sure which fit in to these respective *'s but someone should tell me if I should hide the characters in my posts. I'm not sure whether klatbit is the K******. It fits yet it's not hard to find on google.

as yo know,it is not allowed to give public torrents due to copyright

anon
04-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Here's a few trackers I can't get the full name of. Can anyone find out?
M**** (I think this one deals with music)
K****** (This one might be Klatbit)
P***** (???)

Yes, the K one is Klatbit. No idea about the others, though.

AvailableName
04-21-2010, 02:07 AM

K******/P*****

as yo know,it is not allowed to give public torrents due to copyright
I don't know what you just wrote there. :pinch:
I'm not listing anything illegal, so I don't know what you're telling me is not allowed. :idunno:

anoneemuse
04-21-2010, 09:04 AM
chineese and koreans look alike ..

do they speak mandarin

yet ?

:smilie4:

wltan
04-21-2010, 10:42 AM

do they speak mandarin

yet ?

NO,we speak mandarin,while korean speak korean

Lovestoned
04-21-2010, 12:19 PM

do they speak mandarin

yet ?

No need for stereotypes here, anoneemuse.

richasis
11-25-2011, 04:35 AM
The whole country is highly conservative, emphasizing tradition rather than "go-with-the-flow" Americanism.

Meanwhile, in other news, South Korea outranks USA in mathematics, science, and engineering.

Add to this the fact that South Korea is among the world's very best for internet infrastructure.

Not too bad for a country about the size of Virginia with a population almost one-sixth of USA's.