Team America
04-19-2010, 04:38 PM
First come, first serve.

wltan
04-19-2010, 04:38 PM
account???

Team America
04-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes, it's an account. A couple months old.

It had 2GB downloaded and 2GB uploaded.

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Don't IPTorrents give you something like 1.9GB upload just for signing up?

anon
04-19-2010, 08:20 PM
It's RevTT that gives you a 1.9GB buffer upon signing up, or at least they did last Christmas.

I think IPT gave you 2GB, which is almost the same.

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:30 PM
It's RevTT that gives you a 1.9GB buffer upon signing up, or at least they did last Christmas.

My point was this man just got invited to a random tracker, probably by a pleasant fellow, downloaded 2gb's worth of material, didn't bother to seed it back or leave his account in good standing, and is now breaking tracker rules by giving it away; thus, ultimately harming the tracker and his inviter.

That was the point I was driving in by mentioning the 2gb upload (or 1.9gb as I was previously convinced).

anon
04-19-2010, 08:33 PM
You know I'm bad at reading between the lines. :pinch:

karachidude
04-19-2010, 09:47 PM
ipt is such a great tracker,y u giving it up,its a must must tracker for me :mellow:

Team America
04-20-2010, 02:43 PM

My point was this man just got invited to a random tracker, probably by a pleasant fellow, downloaded 2gb's worth of material, didn't bother to seed it back or leave his account in good standing, and is now breaking tracker rules by giving it away; thus, ultimately harming the tracker and his inviter.

That was the point I was driving in by mentioning the 2gb upload (or 1.9gb as I was previously convinced).

That's pretty spot on. Except that I've had this account for a couple months now and I never use it, so I thought I'd give it to someone else that may find a better use for it.

Still available if anyone wants it by the way.

AdrianPhoto
04-20-2010, 08:27 PM
@Team America: Nice move, I have some accounts I'm not using, and I'm thinking about giving them away, if I'm not gonna use them , at least someone could find them good for them
good guy