PDA

View Full Version : Looking for HDBits.. for a reason?

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:01 PM
is it good for dvds in high definition?

ca_aok
04-19-2010, 09:08 PM
DVDs aren't high definition, they're standard definition. HD is sourced from a TV stream, Bluray, or HDDVD.

And it's partly because of scum like you trading that the invites are closed in the first place. So good job with that one :whistling

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM
DVDs aren't high definition, they're standard definition. HD is sourced from a TV stream, Bluray, or HDDVD.

And it's partly because of scum like you trading that the invites are closed in the first place. So good job with that one :whistling

Oops sorry for the error there, good notice :shifty:!

I mean bluray quality yes.

For the trading part goes, I said, can you help me into it without trading? Or should I stop there where the doors are closed because now I am walking a not so elegant path in 'little bittorent world'? :frusty:

n00bz0r
04-19-2010, 10:21 PM
hi res dvds :blink:

cinemas
04-20-2010, 05:03 AM
hi res dvds :blink:

Oops sorry for the error there, good notice !

I mean bluray quality yes.

maybe try to read? or you just only trying to be funny at these forums? :blink:

The_Martinator
04-20-2010, 06:48 AM
It's high level, what more do you want to know, really? Or are you starting to realise that there are some problems with trading? :P

wltan
04-20-2010, 07:57 AM
I have been looking for HDBits for more than 1 year and 3 months...but get nothing...
so....

pretend
04-20-2010, 08:21 AM
I have been looking for HDBits for more than 1 year and 3 months...but get nothing...
so....

Adding fsc, tt, nb, pedro's, e and aom to your signature will help for sure.

Supervisor
04-20-2010, 08:23 AM
It's high level, what more do you want to know, really? Or are you starting to realise that there are some problems with trading? :P

In every thread HDB is the topic you keep mentioning high level shit, you are freaking annoying you know that? :frusty:

Gosh, let HDB be the best HD tracker by a few miles pl0x? It's not about being leet, its actually about being the best.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Gosh, let HDB be the best HD tracker by a few miles pl0x? It's not about being leet, its actually about being the best.

:unsure::unsure:

elite.

A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).
The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.

The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking.

spring62
04-20-2010, 11:30 AM
One of my friends said that it's much more difficult to get into that site than keep a ratio there, and if you're not interested in HD-XXX, other sites are enough usually.

Supervisor
04-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah right Idol. Helpful.

One of my friends said that it's much more difficult to get into that site than keep a ratio there, and if you're not interested in HD-XXX, other sites are enough usually.

:| You obviously have not an acc there, where you getting your facts from? The only thing other members learn from reading posts like that is that bithdtv is enough, well let me tell you, bithdtv is far from being enough if you are into HD. HDB users can bring the stats if needed I believe :)

If there is one category of sites where the difference is really noticeable, not like TL vs IPT for instance, its HD. HDB is superior.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Since you appeared confused I was just pointing out that by definition being elite is the same as being the best. If you would rather remain ignorant fine ,no need to get all snarky about it....

Supervisor
04-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Yeah "by definition". I realize most BT users don't share the same definition tho. But I think you know that already.

cinephilia
04-20-2010, 03:03 PM
You obviously have not an acc there, where you getting your facts from? The only thing other members learn from reading posts like that is that bithdtv is enough, well let me tell you, bithdtv is far from being enough if you are into HD.
what about usenet? :rolleyes:

Quarterquack
04-20-2010, 03:43 PM
what about usenet? :rolleyes:

Never mention the u-word. A lot of forsaken HDB encoders are there.