PDA

View Full Version : Would like HDBits account, have... well pm me to see?

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:02 PM
if you have it and are tired of it just because you hate downloading big files and your connection can't handle it and therefore your PC is about to go into a mental breakdown, or for some other reason... just relax, your HDBits account is at good hands here.

pm me, I've got something nice :happy: (no not FTN and also not TSTracker or FsC or Revolt or LEUlinks).

anon
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
pm me, I've got something nice :happy: (no not FTN and also not TSTracker or FsC or Revolt or LEUlinks).

Then what is it!? :O

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:05 PM

Then what is it!? :O

Mi-anus.. learn to read :cry: wheeeeeeeee you need to pm me for that! I smell partypoo :unsure:

anon
04-19-2010, 09:06 PM
you need to pm me for that!

Good luck with your trade, then.

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:07 PM
you need to pm me for that!

Good luck with your trade, then.

Can you help me getting in without a trade? :D I see not invite doors open? :pinch: Or do I need to push even harder?!

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 09:08 PM
is it good for dvds in high definition?

You have no business being there.

anon
04-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Can you help me getting in without a trade? :D

No, but I'm 300 seed hours short of an HD-T invite. For me, that's something. :lol:

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:12 PM
is it good for dvds in high definition?

You have no business being there.

what makes you say that? :huh:

anon
04-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Looks like a hint at that HDBits doesn't have what you're looking for...

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Looks like a hint at that HDBits doesn't have what you're looking for...

then what does it have? high def. games? or pr0n or? TV episodes only? Commooooooooon :wacko:

yeah I mean bluray, not DVD, lol.

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Let me put this as eloquently as possible. You are hunting for something, without even knowing what it is, or what it can offer you. I hope you can quickly see why I question your need/desire to be there.

As far as the trading goes, countless people, myself included, have made it into the HDBits ranks during the "invite lock", you either know the right people, or you know enough about HDBits and its ideals in order to warrant their staff to notice you and invite you in order for you to contribute to the tracker.

Right now, you can do neither, so if I were you, I'd work on one of them. Trading your way in will cause nothing but trouble for you and everyone involved, really.

cinemas
04-19-2010, 09:23 PM
let me put this as eloquently as possible. You are hunting for something, without even knowing what it is, or what it can offer you. I hope you can quickly see why i question your need/desire to be there.

As far as the trading goes, countless people, myself included, have made it into the hdbits ranks during the "invite lock", you either know the right people, or you know enough about hdbits and its ideals in order to warrant their staff to notice you and invite you in order for you to contribute to the tracker.

Right now, you can do neither, so if i were you, i'd work on one of them. Trading your way in will cause nothing but trouble for you and everyone involved, really.

+1