PDA

View Full Version : too many torrent sites, whats good and can signup to?

octocom19
04-20-2010, 08:38 PM
hey all,

with the help of this great site I have already found a good replacment for my lost HDbits account, HD-torrents.

but whats good for 0-day, music and x360? I know most good sites require an invite so no chance, so whats good that you can signup to and is up and coming site?

thanks

octocom

anon
04-20-2010, 08:41 PM
You could begin by monitoring the open signups thread and reading P2P blogs (FSF, FILEnetworks, ShareTheP2P, etc.) daily. ;)

Here's a long thread that will help you regarding 0-Day trackers:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-any-open-0-day-trackers-you-would-recommend-392098/

octocom19
04-20-2010, 08:44 PM
thank foyou the information anon-sbi, its much appreciated

anoneemuse
04-21-2010, 08:35 AM
torrentleech god damn it ..

anon-sbi is not a mod ... fuck

anonymous0711
04-21-2010, 08:39 AM

TL is not open signup as the OP asked for
and
Anon never claimed to be a mod O.o

O and just because I wanted to go the extra mile it would be "dammit" not "damn it" :D

Also OP as you may already know what.cd has an interview process, they are very good for music or so i have heard

I also believe demonoid is currently open signup - it has a huge variety of things and among the sites you will find that are open signup i would consider it to be one of the best

anoneemuse
04-21-2010, 08:41 AM

TL is not open signup as the OP asked for
and
Anon never claimed to be a mod O.o

O and just because I wanted to go the extra mile it would be "dammit" not "damn it" :D

he acts like a mod .. spends time like a mod .. must be a mob

yo

but he aint a mod ....

i was supposed to be the next mod

X-Files
04-21-2010, 12:46 PM
yes anoneemuse..with all your ****tuuttt*** post. i will definitely vote for u! (err..for not being mod..)

anon
04-21-2010, 01:42 PM

Not here :shifty:

esc2010
04-21-2010, 06:10 PM
There is a good tracker: http://www.torrentday.com/

pinuk
04-21-2010, 06:17 PM
I suggest you forget TorrentDay and try TorrentBytes.net and BitSoup.org instead. They are both good sites which are regularly open for signups.

merwais
04-21-2010, 06:19 PM
and i highly suggest you to use Torrentday coz it's better then TorrentBytes ;)

esc2010
04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Yes, and TD has good velocities and pretimes.

anon
04-21-2010, 07:29 PM
There is a good tracker: http://www.torrentday.com/

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-torrentday-reaches-200k-fake-members-389435/

Just so that you know.

pinuk
04-21-2010, 07:58 PM

I suppose 433,470 members cant be wrong, :lol:

merwais
04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
anon-sbi, above url you provided is a useless info's you provided which i denied doesn't mean anything at all and doesn't prove anything.

Better educate yourself how xbtt tracker is working then respond to some topics else your responses will be useless like you did in above url you provided ;)

and i don't know why on earth someone should trust your comments coz you are the biggest cheater on the net. cheating on all damn trackers and rising your ratio with your damn cheating program which you are providing everyone.

People like you is killing the private trackers.
Private trackers are living solely on seeders and you are providing damn cheating softwares not to seed. just cheat and rise your ratio, yeah ?

that's sick really, you should really just stop that shit and stop cheating at private trackers !!!

anon
04-21-2010, 08:41 PM
anon-sbi, above url you provided is a useless info's you provided which i denied doesn't mean anything at all and doesn't prove anything.

You didn't read it :pinch:

The_Martinator
04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Ipt ftw!!!

sez
04-21-2010, 09:56 PM
*Get some creme
*Visit a site of interest
*Unzip your pants
*jerk off to the the colours,text and animals on the homepage.
*The one that leaves you most satisfied is the best torrent site.

what kind of question is
this anyway?

buidanhthuy
04-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Someone claimed TD has fake stats, right ? I'm a newbie and I started with Bitsoup. It has wait times so you must try to up amount 10GB to have no wait times.

/Sorry, my English is bad :/

anon
04-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Someone claimed TD has fake stats, right ?

That someone is me :happy: You can find more info here, check the last pages if you don't want to go through all 21 of them:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-torrentday-reaches-200k-fake-members-389435/

Perhaps they simply want to inflate numbers to be popular, but you aren't going to tell me it isn't suspicious.

MadIrish
04-23-2010, 01:50 AM

Flmao. Under what definition of "better"?

Someone claimed TD has fake stats, right ?

No, TD = TorrentDamage, a long running and well respected tracker. The tracker you mean however, Torrent-Day, is a bit of a BT joke (to almost everyone apart from 1 poster here), what with their inflated and obviously ridiculous stats. Like really, almost half a million members? Every time the subject comes up on here they seem to have gained 100,000 people, must have some amazingly robust servers and site code. :whistling

Its an average tracker with nothing unique and some obviously shady practices.

merwais
04-23-2010, 02:06 AM
LoL 2 MadIrish n00b

TD = TorrentDay
T-D = Torrent-Damage !

educate urself.

MadIrish
04-23-2010, 09:54 AM
LoL 2 MadIrish n00b

TD = TorrentDay
T-D = Torrent-Damage !

educate urself.

That's a major irony fail right there :lol:

http://willohroots.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/illiterate2.jpg

And no, if you want to get into semantics, TorrentDamage had been "TD" for a good 3 years before the shitty site you spam... sorry, advertise, even started. I'm not sure what's more pathetic, your pretence you don't have a personal interest in that place, or your laughable attempt at an insult, calling me a "noob" when you're the one promoting possibly the most noob site in the whole of the BT world? Idiot child.

Anyway, fun though it would be to continue swapping insults, how about you answer the question I posted above instead? And while you're at it, you could also explain why exactly you take any question or criticism of a random torrent site so personally?

buidanhthuy
04-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Thx you guys, I'd registed on TD before I became a member of Bitsoup. But after few days, I can't login. It said "username or password incorrect". I tried to reset my psw but nothing happened. Jusht thought TD has some kind of issue. Now, I knew why :D

merwais
04-23-2010, 03:18 PM
MadIrish = dumbass stupid kid !

T-D = Torrent-Damange, if it's TD, where the hell went "-" ????
TD = has no -, that's why it's TD and T-D is Torrent-damage.

How about if i name: Torrentleech = T-L ! is it correct ? hell no !

Don't act like stupids. go educate yourself how to make shortcut of a long word.

cinephilia
04-23-2010, 03:46 PM
lol... you're fighting about acronyms as if your life depended on it.

flacfloc
04-23-2010, 04:12 PM
/me grabs popcorn

MadIrish
04-24-2010, 07:21 AM
MadIrish = dumbass stupid kid !

T-D = Torrent-Damange, if it's TD, where the hell went "-" ????
TD = has no -, that's why it's TD and T-D is Torrent-damage.

How about if i name: Torrentleech = T-L ! is it correct ? hell no !

Don't act like stupids. go educate yourself how to make shortcut of a long word.

You know, cinephilia is entirely correct, arguing about acronyms is a bit on the lame side.

I'll do my best "not to act like stupids" any more, although I can obviously only aspire to be as educated, mature and experienced as yourself. Although I'd quite like to meet this stupids fella sometime, sound like someone who thinks outside of the box. :whistling

Oh, btw, you still didn't answer my questions.....

anon
04-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Although I'd quite like to meet this stupids fella sometime, sound like someone who thinks outside of the box. :whistling

Shame there isn't too much space outside his box either.

buidanhthuy
04-26-2010, 02:00 AM
Just found Lasttorrents, I think it's the good tracker for newbie like me.

Rart
04-26-2010, 03:23 AM
must be a mob

He most definitely is part of the mob, I have first hand experience.

You don't want to fuck with that type, trust me.

octocom19
04-27-2010, 08:11 PM
wow this thread tookoff, thanks for the info guys im just checking out TD