PDA

View Full Version : I am giving away also :)

avaloncraven
04-21-2010, 12:04 AM
Sharing Code (arab tacker which open most of the time, but seen people even ask for that)

Demonoid

Appz.bitshock ( for lazy people who does not click sign up button on 90% open signups tracker)

worldwrestlingtorrents ( definetly you will not find latest tv shows,so ask only if you are interested with wrestling-i ll make test :naughty:)

Bitsoup ( i ll go there and open an account for you since it is open to sign up-if anyone thinks i am kidding givin account of almost always open tracker, just searh fst for bitsoup, you ll see people are requested it :D )

Hmm, what else i can manage to get i wonder ?

ElbitZ may be, if you want let me know...

pone44
04-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Why open accounts for others when it is open signups, for rep points? :unsure:

[COLOR=DarkRed]Bitsoup ( i ll go there and open an account for you since it is open to sign up-if anyone thinks i am kidding givin account of almost always open tracker, just searh fst for bitsoup, you ll see people are requested it :D )

anon
04-21-2010, 12:21 AM
for rep points?

Exactly. By giving him a BT rep point you save the hassle of signing up by yourself. :lol:

wltan
04-21-2010, 12:23 AM
all the 6 are opening sign up!!!!!

avaloncraven
04-21-2010, 12:36 AM
I know that wltan :)
Also this has nothing to do with rep...
This is not serious topic ( of course i ll give any of them if some one asks) It is continues of this one...http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-for-signup-298326/page263

Also, I suggest you made a search on this iste..you ll see people are asking invites for this OPEN SIGNUP TRACKERS...why they do it ? Because it became every sheeppy ( you know i did not mean sheep) torrent site starting to play hard to get...

Anyway, if you need any of these accounts i can provide :D No repping requires

pone44
04-21-2010, 12:46 AM
So your hope is that this giveaway will help you get a bitme invite? Going by the what you posted in the open signup thread.

Quarterquack
04-21-2010, 12:50 AM
all the 6 are opening sign up!!!!!

This comment had me in tears. :glag:

wltan
04-21-2010, 04:53 AM
I know that wltan :)
Also this has nothing to do with rep...
This is not serious topic ( of course i ll give any of them if some one asks) It is continues of this one...http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-for-signup-298326/page263

Also, I suggest you made a search on this iste..you ll see people are asking invites for this OPEN SIGNUP TRACKERS...why they do it ? Because it became every sheeppy ( you know i did not mean sheep) torrent site starting to play hard to get...

Anyway, if you need any of these accounts i can provide :D No repping requires

no thanks ,I am just looking for HDB