PDA

View Full Version : [req] hdbits.org (difficult but not impossible...)

matute10
04-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Hello, well, it is almost impossible to get, but there's no harm trying.
Seeking hdbits.org invitation or account, I have chdbits, bithq and hd-torrents, but none is sufficient. hdbits beats all three.
I have excellent ratios in all the trackers I use. I have 100mbps server. And I want an account on this tracker :shutup:.
I have no idea if you operate the invitations through donations to the website to enter.

P.S (1): Do not stop using the other trackers, as many people seek them equally and always good to give back by inviting someone. ;)

Thanks, I have many speedtest ratio profiles if needed

tell me if I edit the title, I change a difficult and impossible :lol:

P.S(2): sorry for the english :rolleyes:

db_la_23
04-22-2010, 01:13 AM
invites r disabled for now mate

ElDundy
04-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Suerte Amigo..

X-Files
04-22-2010, 03:46 PM
invites r disabled for now mate

a lot of people still can invite

anon
04-22-2010, 03:54 PM
VIPs and staff! So you just have to know the right people :lol:

matute10
04-22-2010, 05:28 PM

:ermm:

X-Files
04-22-2010, 05:38 PM

in addition, a.k.a seller & trader (some of them) :naughty:

anon
04-22-2010, 06:08 PM
seller & trader

Are you listing the reasons HDBits closed its invite system in the first place?

X-Files
04-22-2010, 06:18 PM
no. i tell where invite source coming nowadays. i've seen a lot of it. not from here for sure. ah, forget. it include FSC sta** sell/trade FSC invite also

Quarterquack
04-22-2010, 09:21 PM
it include FSC sta** sell/trade FSC invite also

I've seen that too, is it real? I've seen people confirm it is, but I still can't believe it. FSC staff (from what I've seen/heard) aren't retarded.

X-Files
04-23-2010, 03:08 AM
yes. it is real. i know some of FSC & HDBits "agent" (or actually they are the staff) if anybody interested to PAY for leech (buy invite)

Cabalo
04-23-2010, 03:27 AM
yes. it is real. i know some of FSC & HDBits "agent" (or actually they are the staff) if anybody interested to PAY for leech (buy invite)
Nope, I know what you are talking about and it's indeed fake. Some bogus rumour spread by a disheartened trader caught in the act.
It's bullshit. Same applies to FTN, which is included in the same act.

X-Files
04-23-2010, 03:40 AM
<edited>

<this should be secretive>

Quarterquack
04-23-2010, 03:44 AM
In the shitstorm of pure stupidity you just posted, I really hope you're lying, for the better of all the people seemingly involved.

X-Files
04-23-2010, 04:01 AM
they dont have RL work maybe? :lol:

Cabalo
04-23-2010, 05:16 AM
<edited>

<this should be secretive>
Maybe you didn't know, but we do have access to everything typed, even if afterwards edited or deleted. And I mean, everything. Once typed, it can never disappear.
We're going to analyse this, and it might be the end of the road for you.

X-Files
04-23-2010, 05:32 AM
but i bet u not going to find them easily :happy:

staff catch staff, you catch you, will it be possible :naughty:

Cabalo
04-23-2010, 05:43 AM
It's not my problem if trackers suffer from such diseases. No wonder many ban certain countries, usually the same 2 or 3 ones.

Quarterquack
04-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Maybe I'm just turning into too much of a nice guy, maybe I'm stoned, maybe I'm drunk, maybe my days of being a pessimistic, vile fool are over. Maybe even I am a sucker for the whole nature of the plea defining the severity of the sentence norm. Or maybe, I'm all of the above.

In my opinion, HDBits has done nothing wrong, besides being a retard who buys his way into places. He came out on his own and admitted what he did, and in the process may have uncovered a hidden section of the BT world that we all knew existed but were too afraid to admit it to ourselves.

What he did was wrong, no doubt about it, but coming out with it in the open should at least give him some leverage when judging what should be done with him. Give me a poll about it, and I will agree that he's an idiot. Put it through to a vote, and I'd vote him off this place for being a douchebag trader in general. But throw him out based on the fact that he was more sincere than the "respectable" staffers he has access to, and I will point you in the direction of who's got their rights and wrongs mixed up.

P.S. Those are just my two cents, written after 3 hours of me working on a 15,000word essay, so excuse the (de)motivational speech tone.

X-Files
04-23-2010, 06:58 AM
<edited, only MOD can read> :naughty:

did i just revealved the truth of "closed elite tracker"? :whistling

anon
04-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Maybe you didn't know, but we do have access to everything typed, even if afterwards edited or deleted. And I mean, everything. Once typed, it can never disappear.

Edit histories for the win! :hooray:

Cabalo
04-23-2010, 02:26 PM
<edited, only MOD can read> :naughty:

did i just revealved the truth of "closed elite tracker"? :whistling
You didn't reveal anything that was sooo secretive.
Those 110usd you were talking about were even talked in public in a board like btracs (yeah, sometimes I do read other forums, the sleazy ones preferably).
Those agents you refer to are mostly people who buy and sell FSC's invites at several boards and auctions and then resell them. A stupid pyramid scam.
Also, FYI, I'm also aware of the story fatcat69 is behind that, and that's a whole different matter I won't bother comment on.

MiNiMAL
04-23-2010, 02:47 PM
..... I have 100mbps server. ...

Are you sure ?!! :mellow:

hotshot6473
04-23-2010, 03:30 PM
nobody cares if you have fast speed or other things. Unless you can provide content to the site like BDs, HDTV caps and encodes nobody is gonna invite you unless you are a friend of staff or VIP.

TraLaLa
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM
or you pay for it to some crappy seller

AdrianPhoto
04-23-2010, 06:42 PM
I don't about you guys, but here's what I know
in order to unite the community you have to create a common enemy.. Traders & Sellers (Mostly sellers), just make the problem soo big by saying that on XMAS we'll have the invites activated.. and then say that you won't because of traders and sellers.
That's it, now people hate sellers more than ever, now YOU (staff) can sell invites to people and since if you don't upload new stuff it's not that easy to survive on HDBits these buyers will be disabled soon, some $$ in the pocket + 1 row in the database.

I can't say for sure, but I think staff on some "1338" trackers are selling invites.

off-topic, @Ice10UFO, I like your sig, 10/10

IdolEyes787
04-23-2010, 07:20 PM
nobody cares if you have fast speed or other things. Unless you can provide content to the site like BDs, HDTV caps and encodes nobody is gonna invite you unless you are a friend of staff or VIP.

I don't think it says much about staff at HDbits or anywhere else for that matter if all normal requirements suddenly vanish simply because they choose, as in the case of friendship or that someone simply staffs another tracker, to make it so .

Besides being pretty hypocritical ( argue" it's their site they can do whatever they like" all you want you know it is ) it's proved many places to be a recipe for disaster.

Anyway often the only thing such "closed communities" create is stagnation, fear (members so afraid of doing something wrong and getting tossed they resort to non-participation instead ) and increased desirability in trading/selling circles.

hotshot6473
04-23-2010, 07:39 PM

I don't think it says much about staff at HDbits or anywhere else for that matter if all normal requirements suddenly vanish simply because they choose, as in the case of friendship or that someone simply staffs another tracker, to make it so .

Besides being pretty hypocritical ( argue" it's their site they can do whatever they like" all you want you know it is ) it's proved many places to be a recipe for disaster.

Anyway often the only thing such "closed communities" create is stagnation, fear (members so afraid of doing something wrong and getting tossed they resort to non-participation instead ) and increased desirability in trading/selling circles.

Your obliviously not a member and have no idea what you are talking so stfu. The site provides its own content that its users buy, not just some crappy scene site. If new members want to join they are gonna have to contribute, at HDBits that means contribute new original HD content. The only way the community could stagnate is if Blurays and HDTV suddenly stops being made which won't happen.

Look at this site for example its open signup but stagnant because retards run around on it unchecked. That's a great fucking stance to have.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Miss the point much?
I said that based on what I have heard , inclusion in that site( seeing that it chooses to be closed) should be based entirely on knowledge /skill concerning HD and not apparently on the whim of staff( as you cited yourself) as it appears to be now.

hotshot6473
04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Well did you miss my original point that if you have HD knowledge then you will be found and invited. But staff can bring whoever they want in also because they run the site(that's the same with every site)

IdolEyes787
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM
And did you miss my point where I said , on a site where access is presently currently reserved for those like yourself with true knowledge of encoding , that's pretty hypocritical ?
"Hmmm let me see . I own this sports team so I have unilaterally decided that besides those with proven athletic prowess Kevin and Marv,being friends of mine and all around terrific guys ,are now also going to be on it."
Try selling that in the real world .

hotshot6473
04-23-2010, 08:37 PM
What world do live in? That's exactly what happens everyday at jobs all around the world. Multiply that endlessly if you know the person and he has skills.

If you don't have the credentials or if I don't know you gtfo.

P.S. I don't encode I cap TV

ca_aok
04-23-2010, 09:11 PM
I really don't see how they're going to "notice" you know how to encode unless you throw it in their faces or you plaster your nick all over the files you upload elsewhere, neither of which seem like a sound decision...

hotshot6473
04-23-2010, 09:17 PM
That's exactly how you do it, as long as they see you as the encoder, capper, ripper and people want your content it will happen

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 12:17 AM
What world do live in? That's exactly what happens everyday at jobs all around the world. Multiply that endlessly if you know the person and he has skills.

Sorry and I am honestly not trying to be rude I really don't even know what that is.
Is that like where you cap(ture) a TV show and then upload it someplace really fast so everyone can watch it like 6 minutes after it's over instead of just ...... you know watching it? :unsure:
If it is then you are doing a great service to anyone who can't afford premium cable or doesn't live in North America and please don't tell me it's Heroes.

Idol sits back and prays that hotshot6473 may actually seem the attempt at humour in this( or being Friday is drunk) and doesn't find it necessary to respond anti-socially

Also someone invite ca_aok to HDbits.There is not a better person on the interwebs( I checked) ,he's smarter than the average bear on all things technical and I pretty sure he's both somebody's friend (apparently important) and a VIP.

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 12:31 AM
If hotshot stops capping, half of the capping traffic on HDBits will stop. :P

Although, I've been trying to get into it, but the capping start-up costs are extremely steep nowadays. Back when I used to it, a 20$ set-top box would do it. Nowadays with all the 5c crap, it's becoming more and more cumbersome.

P.S. You're right, Idol, it's about cap(turing) TV shows, and not just to watch it ten minutes after, but to have an extensive database, should you want to go and watch an episode months after it was aired in good quality without burning a hole in your pocket.

ca_aok
04-24-2010, 12:37 AM

Sorry and I am honestly not trying to be rude I really don't even know what that is.
Is that like where you cap(ture) a TV show and then upload it someplace really fast so everyone can watch it like 6 minutes after it's over instead of just ...... you know watching it? :unsure:
If it is then you are doing a great service to anyone who can't afford premium cable or doesn't live in North America and please don't tell me it's Heroes.

Idol sits back and prays that hotshot6473 may actually seem the attempt at humour in this( or being Friday is drunk) and doesn't find it necessary to respond anti-socially

Also someone invite ca_aok to HDbits.There is not a better person on the interwebs( I checked) ,he's smarter than the average bear on all things technical and I pretty sure he's both somebody's friend (apparently important) and a VIP.
Lol thanks for the vote of confidence Idoleyes, fairly certain there are better people on the interweb (I didn't search extensively though, couldn't be arsed) :fst:

What he does is capture the initial HDTV stream using a capture card and release it as a transport stream for others to re-encode down to 720p or SD encodes. Personally it helps me quite a bit because I don't have to pay for cable because of folks like him. Anyone can encode if they have a decent computer and a willingness to learn, not everyone is willing to cap the streams in real time on channels they may have to pay extra $ to receive.

I've never really had anything to do with the TV capping process... I find it a lot easier and less stressful to just take movies or TV seasons from a bluray or DVD (for SD). That, and of course, my lack of cable 8 months out of the year ;)

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 12:46 AM
P.S. You're right, Idol, it's about cap(turing) TV shows, and not just to watch it ten minutes after, but to have an extensive database, should you want to go and watch an episode months after it was aired in good quality without burning a hole in your pocket.

I guess that makes sense although on non-HD sites (where size I'm sure isn't as much a consideration ) by then everyone just downloads the whole season pack.

ca_aok
04-24-2010, 12:54 AM
Well it's sort of like encoding a music file to FLAC... down the road if you want to convert it to something else or simply listen to it, you can do so with no loss of quality. If you have a season pack in XviD though you can't gain back the quality you've already lost ;)

But yes, you're right in that you can always grab the season pack if it comes out on bluray, however it really depends on the source when determining what's better. I've seen some blurays that really aren't that great (the recent LOTR releases for example). It's no fault of the encoders, the team just didn't do a very good job putting together the blurays themselves. Hopefully they do a better job on the extended editions, which are still 2 years away :(

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Lol thanks for the vote of confidence Idoleyes, fairly certain there are better people on the interweb (I didn't search extensively though, couldn't be arsed) :fst:

Well there was one guy in East Rutherford NY who seemed close in overall likability but then he posted something about both admiring the music of Justin Bieber and Ke$ha and thinking Lindsey Lohan was still "kind of hot".Needless to say it sent up alarms on the wtf meter .
Long story short the police were soon called to investigate and within two days they had dug up seven bodies from beneath the floor in his basement.:(

ca_aok
04-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Rookie mistake using his basement. Pro tip: someone else's basement is a much better choice ;)

Also was Lohan down there too or did they only find her dead career?

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Since we're on the topic of Lohan, she was never hot.

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Your mind may be saying one thing but your penis begs to differ.

Rookie mistake using his basement. Pro tip: someone else's basement is a much better choice ;)

Technically since he was after all on the internet ,it was his parent's basement.

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Your mind may be saying one thing but your penis begs to differ.

Clearly a lie, for most guys their mind is their dick. :shifty: