PDA

View Full Version : SceneXpress.net is the new ScL V2

Hombre
04-21-2010, 06:30 PM
https://scenexpress.net

They want you to call it by secretive name "The X" :w00t:
Old staff (and new) have come together to create this brand-new 0sec/scene tracker - the first of its kind to be powered by ScT’s unreleased ScTBDev sourcecode. Also known as just X, it’s also the only known tracker in existence to begin life with more than 15,000 active torrents, all before opening the door.

• IRC recruitment. Potential members can apply through a short IRC interview.

Network: irc.p2p-net.eu
Channel: #x.interviews
Hotlink: irc.p2p-net.eu/x.interviews (irc://irc.p2p-net.eu/x.interviews)

• Active & loyal ScL members might soon be invited to the new site automatically. We can’t disclose the actual number of ex-ScL’er who will be invited to the new digs but if you were an active member, keep an eye on your inbox. It’s been rumoured that ~10% of ScL’ers may be invited, but we can’t confirm this.
• Check for recruitment in other tracker forums in the near future. What.CD is a great start; Waffles & BTN are others.

1000possibleclaws
04-21-2010, 06:41 PM
*yawn*

esc2010
04-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Cooool, ScL has returned.

antrax34130
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
source: filenetwork and fsf

McArty
04-21-2010, 06:56 PM
source: filenetwork and fsf

Only that they didnt disclose the url.

anon
04-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Does anyone remember the other "X", a ratio-free 0-Day tracker that was overly secretive?

http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/09/x-new-ratioless-scene-releases-torrent.html

It ended up dying, didn't it?

scrappen
04-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Does anyone remember the other "X", a ratio-free 0-Day tracker that was overly secretive?

http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/09/x-new-ratioless-scene-releases-torrent.html

No idea, but it's completely unrelated to this site.

Rart
04-21-2010, 09:53 PM

But don't we all know the any manner of cleverly substituting letters with "X" will automatically make the tracker amazing?

:unsure:

anon
04-21-2010, 09:59 PM
I thought that only applied to asterisks. Surprises are endless.

BobFromAccounting
04-22-2010, 02:53 AM
I thought that only applied to asterisks. Surprises are endless.

You, sir, have a valid point. It shall be referred to as **X, "you know where I'm talking about", or "that place" from hereon in to further cement it's awesome eliteness. Due to this ultra secrecy, noone will ever find out the name, or the URL of this site, thus making it a potent part of every trader and collector's wet dreams for years to come.

And yes, it is stated in this thread, and on those blogs, but shall soon be forgotten and remain a tracker of lore and mythical epicness for years to come.

Polarbear
04-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Hosted on OVH?

pakito
04-22-2010, 04:31 AM
I will try..thanks

Disme
04-22-2010, 05:49 AM
I thought that only applied to asterisks.

Asterisk FTW!!!
http://trompeloeuf.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/asterix01.jpg

newfish
04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
hopefullly this tracker live up the hype...sound cool tho

Lovestoned
04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Since it uses ScT's version of TBDev we can all expect lesser rants about ScT/ScL being in the grave, no?

That'd be great.

Quarterquack
04-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Since it uses ScT's version of TBDev we can all expect lesser rants about ScT/ScL being in the grave, no?

That'd be great.

Sorry if I sound like the asshole that stuck his head in this thread to ruin the moment, but they're both still dead.

8dc
04-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Good news to know it's come back. The name sounds cool.

fstemon
04-22-2010, 07:29 AM
Good news to know it's come back. The name sounds cool.

X is cool.
In maths, x is used a lot.
Therefore, mathematics is cool!

I finally proved it!

Quarterquack
04-22-2010, 07:49 AM
Actually, in mathematics X is used as a variable, while in this case, it is much more synonymous with nouns. Your proof has been refuted on basis that similarity in address, does not equate with similarity in function.

Mathematics is still lame (coming from a guy who just spent the last 14 hours, and the upcoming 9 hours studying for a math exam).

A
04-22-2010, 08:57 AM
X is cool.
In maths, x is used a lot.
Therefore, mathematics is cool!

I finally proved it!
I started giggling

Actually, in mathematics X is used as a variable, while in this case, it is much more synonymous with nouns. Your proof has been refuted on basis that similarity in address, does not equate with similarity in function.
I stopped giggling

Quarterquack
04-22-2010, 09:05 AM
I stopped giggling

Good. Giggling's for girls anyways.

hagckz0r
04-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Any screens? I don't wanna try to join something I won't use.. :/

A
04-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Good. Giggling's for girls anyways.
here is a man who never giggles.Voila!

pretend
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM
ScL had much better design. Not that I'm obsessed, but it was supposed to be one of strong points, iirc.
By the way I definitely saw this layout or parts of it somewhere before. Don't remember when and where, but I'm absolutely sure.

b3owulf
04-22-2010, 12:08 PM
The site is still in beta stage, and it's too obvious. The deisgn isn't finished yet, CSS is fucked up here and there, a lot of function are not implemented yet... There's still a lot of work to do.

NkFy
04-22-2010, 01:00 PM
the most retard tracker ever, they have allready banned two countrys!
they wonna be elite....

n00bz0r
04-22-2010, 01:02 PM
The site is still in beta stage, and it's too obvious. The deisgn isn't finished yet, CSS is fucked up here and there, a lot of function are not implemented yet... There's still a lot of work to do.

hey.. but they have 15k torrents :yup:

b3owulf
04-22-2010, 01:46 PM

Most of which are spam releases.

Supervisor
04-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Most of which are spam releases.

right? pointless stuff is pointless.

13k of those torrents are music, ebooks, misc and apps lol

Seriously, what I thought could be any close to a good 0day tracker turns out to be scl with another design. Awesome.

scrappen
04-22-2010, 03:48 PM
all the appreciation i can see in this thread and others makes me feel so warm and cosy inside :fst:

one would think that people would atleast let a site move away from an early beta stage and get things going before judging how bad things are, and how much it sucks that the scl staff bothers starting another site lol.

Rart
04-22-2010, 03:54 PM
I think that the staff should be well aware of the type of reception they'd receive for creating (yet another) 0day tracker.

Polarbear
04-22-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm going to wait until they invite old ScL members via email. Then I'll have a look.

If that doesn't happen - bad luck. I won't go through any application system or IRC interview to become a member.

b3owulf
04-22-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm going to wait until they invite old ScL members via email. Then I'll have a look.

If that doesn't happen - bad luck. I won't go through any application system or IRC interview to become a member.
Only about a 600 uber 1337 members will be (are already?) invited to the new site.

Cabalo
04-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I think that the staff should be well aware of the type of reception they'd receive for creating (yet another) 0day tracker.
Because this one will be special. If sharky said it, how can it go wrong?

X-Files
04-22-2010, 04:46 PM
many Corporal & Sniper dont get invite? what the..

Polarbear
04-22-2010, 04:49 PM

Only about a 600 uber 1337 members will be (are already?) invited to the new site.

They're going to need more members pretty soon.

The_Martinator
04-22-2010, 05:09 PM
One question, why would it not phail? The design?

A
04-22-2010, 05:16 PM
One question, why would it not phail? The design?
The Trailer

ElitUser
04-22-2010, 05:18 PM
How the new user can join to this site, user not from the SCL
anyone knows

zamazingo
04-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Meh, who needs a URL anyway, just e-mail people the IP (which you change regularly). Then you'd have the best the most secret tracker in the world :P

TONiC
04-22-2010, 05:25 PM
How the new user can join to this site, user not from the SCL
anyone knows

Read the original post.

scrappen
04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm sorry that many ScL members feel left out. But because of the severe amount of inactive users we had, we decided to take this route and start with a fresh userdb, manually invite that group, and encourage the rest to send in an invite application as per the instructions in the original post. If you were a good and active member you should have no problem being approved.

It has nothing to do with trying to be "elite" or secretive as some seems to think.

shadowkahn
04-22-2010, 06:02 PM
no need for interview on irc just email them the form

Polarbear
04-22-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry that many ScL members feel left out. But because of the severe amount of inactive users we had, we decided to take this route and start with a fresh userdb, manually invite that group, and encourage the rest to send in an invite application as per the instructions in the original post. If you were a good and active member you should have no problem being approved.

It has nothing to do with trying to be "elite" or secretive as some seems to think.

You should be lucky that you still have the old user database with all the emails. Other new trackers would pay for such a huge list of potential new members.

The biggest problem for new scene trackers nowadays is the lack of active members.

Unless you have a lot of money on your hands a new scene tracker won't survive with only 2000-3000 members. Always remember that you're offering content that can be found on every other scene tracker.

Look at the other newish scene trackers who made it hard for users to join in the beginning.

They all opened signups or made it easier for people to join. You know why? Because they can't compete with the established scene trackers and are desperately seeking more members.

I'd use that database.

P.S. Is the site hosted on OVH or not?

BobFromAccounting
04-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Meh, who needs a URL anyway, just e-mail people the IP (which you change regularly). Then you'd have the best the most secret tracker in the world :P

It's hosted on a Kimsufi box, so yes, OVH.

X-Files
04-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Polarbear is right, invite all ScL member or just Open Signup.

b3owulf
04-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Polarbear is right, invite all ScL member or just Open Signup.
But your opinion doeesn't fucking matter, so whatever. You can always trade you way in :D

X-Files
04-23-2010, 05:54 AM
they doesnt worth too..i wait someday when they l33t :D

Hrusciov
04-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Day by day I am more disapointed by this tracker.

I liked the theme in the start but then I noticed that is a combination between SCC v2 and FTN ( the banner ). Also, it's too dark and tiring. btw, leet site = grunge theme.

Too many people in staff and most of them have nothing to do with being staff. Some l33t children and that's all.

They already banned Israel and Romania because they heard .ro and .il are nono countries. They simply couldn't see how things work for them.

name fail?! :"SeX" ( :lol: ) .

No FTP axx.

15000 torrents = 15 k spam releases.

Staff say they don't want to be l33t but they are trying so hard to be.

=> Fail tracker. They have much support from people and are very encouraged but they fail too hard. This won't be any sct like tracker by far.

TONiC
04-23-2010, 06:36 AM
No FTP axx.

The most important thing to any 0-day bt site... I don't understand how they can claim to have fast pretimes with no ax -> probably just to up the hype I suppose.

Pro tip for staff: list irc.p2p-net.eu

Quarterquack
04-23-2010, 06:40 AM
I'm pretty sure they're still setting it up. The ScL staff aren't rookies when it comes to finding their way around and getting what they need. Give them time.

I can't believe all the people hopping on the hate bandwagon, if you hate the tracker so much, you shouldn't have even bothered to give it a chance from the beginning.

Funkin'
04-23-2010, 06:52 AM

Of course you are. You are probably already a member of at least a couple 0day trackers. Did you really think this one would be any different than all the rest?

PancakeWaffles
04-23-2010, 07:05 AM
I laugh at all the people crying about torrents being actual 0day instead of garbage xvid and shit. For fucks sake if it doesn't have your one little interest it sucks? Seriously? It has 15,000 0day torrents? THAT IS A FUCKING GOOD THING.

Plus, they are in beta, which means a lot of shit ain't finished up yet, so while in this stage you cannot determine how bad a tracker will be, but only guess about what you think it will turn out to be.

Hrusciov
04-23-2010, 07:07 AM

Of course you are. You are probably already a member of at least a couple 0day trackers. Did you really think this one would be any different than all the rest?

I didn't believe it would be any different but it is. It's way lamer :) .

If it wasn't different I wouldn't be disappointed.

And how can you, as staff, start a 0day tracker that is named "SCENE EXPRESS" and don't have ftp axx already???

Di@monds
04-23-2010, 07:26 AM
I'm pretty sure they're still setting it up. The ScL staff aren't rookies when it comes to finding their way around and getting what they need. Give them time.

I can't believe all the people hopping on the hate bandwagon, if you hate the tracker so much, you shouldn't have even bothered to give it a chance from the beginning.

they already have 8 months to do so, you think they need more time?

PancakeWaffles
04-23-2010, 08:02 AM

If they felt that they had everything working they wouldn't call it beta.

Polarbear
04-23-2010, 08:17 AM
So I got an invite, signed up and had a typo in the email address. I can't get the confirmation mail.

I know I'm stupid.

Now I need some staff help. Please PM me if you can fix the email for me.

PancakeWaffles
04-23-2010, 08:36 AM
So I got an invite, signed up and had a typo in the email address. I can't get the confirmation mail.

I know I'm stupid.

Just go in their IRC, and ask I would assume.

Polarbear
04-23-2010, 08:51 AM

I know I'm stupid.

Just go in their IRC, and ask I would assume.

Nobody can help me in the interview channel. I don't know if they have a support channel.

Di@monds
04-23-2010, 08:54 AM

whats beta have to do with setting an autoupper?
try to read next time carefully will ya

PancakeWaffles
04-23-2010, 09:08 AM

whats beta have to do with setting an autoupper?
try to read next time carefully will yaShit ain't done, auto upper ain't done, it's logic.

lysine
04-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Did you really think this one would be any different than all the rest?

but they had a video on youtube!!!!

anoneemuse
04-23-2010, 09:22 AM
oh sweeet they are back

nigerex was an awesome dude ...

Hakz0r
04-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Ajajaj bunch of idiot kids...
First of all don't fucking compare scT and "the x". If you rly want to compare why don't you go 4 and 1/2 years back when scT started? they had nothing back then!
Second don't post things that you don't know. Site is still in beta, yea, pre script is not done yet, but they do have axx.
3rd - no one became no1 over night. It takes time, money and brain.

Truth is all they need is active members for a great site. Wish you good luck guys!

anoneemuse
04-23-2010, 09:25 AM
i kinda agree with what he said ...

as fas as i can remember .. nigerex had an axx

Polarbear
04-23-2010, 09:52 AM

I know I'm stupid.

Solved.

scrappen
04-23-2010, 09:56 AM
nvm.

anoneemuse
04-23-2010, 09:59 AM
nice

Hrusciov
04-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Ajajaj bunch of idiot kids...

You seem very mature and smart.

Second don't post things that you don't know. Site is still in beta, yea, pre script is not done yet, but they do have axx.

don't you think that in 1 year they sould've done this already. this is pretty much the most important thing for a 0day tracker.

Not banning countries, copying designs and making youtube videos ...

3rd - no one became no1 over night. It takes time, money and brain.

Truth is all they need is active members for a great site. Wish you good luck guys!

They have time, don't know about money and brain.
Why do you already call it "great site"?

PS: Members are active when tracker delivers ;)

anoneemuse
04-23-2010, 10:11 AM
:lol:
all the appreciation i can see in this thread and others makes me feel so warm and cosy inside :fst:

one would think that people would atleast let a site move away from an early beta stage and get things going before judging how bad things are, and how much it sucks that the scl staff bothers starting another site lol.

:lol:

Hakz0r
04-23-2010, 10:27 AM
don't you think that in 1 year they sould've done this already. this is pretty much the most important thing for a 0day tracker.

Not banning countries, copying designs and making youtube videos ...

Autoupper, pre scripts etc comes last when all other code on the site is done.
Banning countries - no comment

They have time, don't know about money and brain.

According from what i saw combination of experience + fresh blood + sceners doesn't sound so bad.

Why do you already call it "great site"?
PS: Members are active when tracker delivers ;)

Read again what i said about great site.
"tracker delivers" - can't have that w/o good group of active people

Feeling
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Still beta I guess :

http://i.imgur.com/4wSXP.jpg

Cabalo
04-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Are you crazy? Leaking screenies of a tracker that doesn't want its URL spread around? :rolleyes:

fstemon
04-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Are you crazy? Leaking screenies of a tracker that doesn't want its URL spread around? :rolleyes:

Who cares. Can't you see they misspelled $? :oops::fear2:

Glitterstep
04-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Till i have a TorrentVault account,i don't think i will be needing any other 0day tracker.

merwais
04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Still beta I guess :

Nice one mate, design looks promising.
Hope they continue running it. hope TheX cover 50% of SCT, no tracker can be like SCT but it's good having another a great scene tracker.

It will take sometime for TheX team but if they work hard, they will get enough good members with seedboxes like ScT had.

Magnum
04-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Any screens? I don't wanna try to join something I won't use.. :/
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5610/screenshot019jf.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/i/screenshot019jf.jpg/)

Source:IRC

Kill-time for you!

cinephilia
04-23-2010, 04:28 PM
simply because both have a terrible connection outside of their own countries.

lol. nice one.

Magnum
04-23-2010, 04:31 PM
simply because both have a terrible connection outside of their own countries.
Do not be so sure...

emperorIX
04-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Still beta I guess :

Did nobody else notice the "SceneTorrents Staff" on the PM?

I'm assuming that was what the
Still beta I guess was referring to.

It seems that 8 months isn't enough time for proofreading.

anon
04-23-2010, 06:02 PM
*image*

Many countries have bad speeds for both national and international connections, but they aren't banning them, are they? :ermm:

t00z
04-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Did nobody else notice the "SceneTorrents Staff" on the PM?That's his point... :whistling

Many countries have bad speeds for both national and international connections, but they aren't banning them, are they? :ermm:OVH has a piece of shit peering as well, outside their own network / region... :P

scrappen
04-23-2010, 08:38 PM
It seems that 8 months isn't enough time for proofreading.

you mean 1 month? :P

Quarterquack
04-23-2010, 09:03 PM
you mean 1 month? :P

No, he meant 8 months. Sharky reported 8 months of planning, the youtube video reported 1 year of planning. When in fact, people ditched ScL to work for SeX a month ago, as you mentioned. Just ask ss (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-scenelife-forever-in-our-hearts-post3425548/postcount20).

scrappen
04-23-2010, 09:46 PM
No, he meant 8 months. Sharky reported 8 months of planning, the youtube video reported 1 year of planning. When in fact, people ditched ScL to work for SeX a month ago, as you mentioned. Just ask ss (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-scenelife-forever-in-our-hearts-post3425548/postcount20).

the site has been planned for around 8 months yes, but the work (with sctbdev) started 1-2 months ago..

Hrusciov
04-23-2010, 10:06 PM
The reason these two countries are banned from signing up, is simply because the ISP’s in both countries have a good connection inside those countries, but a terrible connection outside of their own countries.

:sick:

.ro has awesome connection inside and very good external connection. And even if .ro and .il didn't have good speeds that is simply not a reason to ban a country.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33e2bgn.jpg

l33t wannabe tracker ...

very good start btw. :noes:

zonta
04-23-2010, 11:59 PM

Hombre
04-24-2010, 04:37 AM
my opinion is that this tracker has PHAIL written everywhere.
just like scl always had. and it was true.
soon money will be need for ice creams in vacations with parents, and tracker will close.
Ice creams are yummy !

TraLaLa
04-24-2010, 05:15 AM
most of the trackers ask for money in these hard days

Polarbear
04-24-2010, 08:03 AM
If you want to build up a successful new scene tracker you firstly need money. You need to pay for the warez and you need to pay for the bandwith and space to deliver them fast. All the cheaper methods used to work when there were like 10-20 scene trackers around, but not nowadays with hundreds of 0-day trackers competing with each other.
A gateway to the scene used to be something special. Nowadays popular scene releases can be downloaded literally on every tracker with decent speeds.

You should be able to pay for at least four month upfront out of your own pockets. Even established old trackers struggle with donations. It's going to be hard to build a new userbase that is dedicated enough to finance a tracker that offers oversupplied goods. We're talking about breaking even, not profit.

The advantage of course is, that with former ScL members the site already has a more or less dedicated userbase. Still the first goal should be to get at least 10,000 users on the tracker. That's easier said than done. Many new trackers have a hard time to reach their maximum user limit.

If you want donations, you got to track more/different files than other sites or you got to offer them faster. In case of a scene tracker that means you need to invest more money for access, seedboxes etc. The times where a new scene tracker could survive with a user based upload and distribution model are over.

In about 6-8 months we'll see how it worked.

NevertheIess I appreciate that former ScL staff are willing to take that hard journey and I wish the tracker good luck.

b3owulf
04-24-2010, 08:40 AM
The reason these two countries are banned from signing up, is simply because the ISP’s in both countries have a good connection inside those countries, but a terrible connection outside of their own countries.

:sick:

.ro has awesome connection inside and very good external connection. And even if .ro and .il didn't have good speeds that is simply not a reason to ban a country.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33e2bgn.jpg

l33t wannabe tracker ...

very good start btw. :noes:
Idiot! 1st of all, this Speedtest.Net service is complete bullshit, remember that. 2nd, have you ever thought that high rank is due to massive number of internal test? The same is with my country, most of us have 100 Mbit inside, but in global sector our speeds are pretty low. and wedo test our speed on our native servers pretty much :lol:

Polarbear
04-24-2010, 09:32 AM
It's true that Romania is amongst the top 5 countries when it comes to broadband speed. However this speed is limited to a small group of people. Their broadband penetration is way below European average. The majority of the population has no broadband access. In other European countries the penetration rate goes up to 90% (Sweden) or 75% (Germany). In Romania 2/3 of the population doesn't have internet at all. Only 1.7% of all European internet users come from Romania.

The trackers don't ban Romanian users because of their speeds. They ban them because their statistics show that the majority are cheaters.

Hrusciov
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Idiot! 1st of all, this Speedtest.Net service is complete bullshit, remember that. 2nd, have you ever thought that high rank is due to massive number of internal test? The same is with my country, most of us have 100 Mbit inside, but in global sector our speeds are pretty low. and wedo test our speed on our native servers pretty much :lol:

Dear Idiot,

I know that speedtest.net isn't accurate at all but it shows (forms an idea) that .ro is not Uganda and we do have better connection than many countries... That's all I wanted to prove with that pic. You can search any statistics, on any speed test site that have them and see that Romania has better external speed than most of the countries. There are no statistics that can reflect a country's internet speed perfectly, idiot.

Second, if you say your country, in global sector, has low speeds why it isn't banned already on the fail tracker "SeX" ( lol again ) ?!

LE:
@Polarbear,

1. From what source did you get those numbers?
2. "They ban them because their statistics show that the majority are cheaters."... They have just opened the tracker and they already know what countries are very bad and they don't have time to check their huge number of users.
3. Of course "SeX" (lol again) banned .ro because they want to be l33t and atract people to the site. It is well known that a tracker in order to be l33t has to ban some countries.

PS: hopefully someone from staff will remember/discover what file sharing and p2p is all about.

Magnum
04-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Let's keep things polite.

DeadPoet
04-24-2010, 09:54 AM
1. From what source did you get those numbers?

Just use google...
http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats4.htm#europe

A
04-24-2010, 11:01 AM
2. "They ban them because their statistics show that the majority are cheaters."... They have just opened the tracker and they already know what countries are very bad and they don't have time to check their huge number of users.
The reputation of romanians over all the trackers speaks for itself.But in irc recruitment individuals are given the chance to prove themselves.Why restrict a potential member from joining just because he is from Romania? "Members wont be able to invite people from the banned countries to the tracker but people from the banned countries if they wish to join the tracker can prove themselves through IRC recruitment and then get invited by staff".Something like that would be much better and sensible.

Dr0
04-24-2010, 12:35 PM

I think you'll find, the user base was more active than ScL this last year :p

Aum
04-27-2010, 12:36 PM
they wonna be elite....

Sucks to be Romanian.

merwais
04-27-2010, 04:41 PM
they wonna be elite....

Sucks to be Romanian.

It sucks to be a person like you :yup:
No Country sucks, People like you sucks donkey's @ss !
Country is like a jungle and have different kinda animals, good and bad.
so don't being so negative jack@ss.

P.S: i am not a Romanian but i hate people like you who blame a country.

Magnum
04-27-2010, 05:13 PM
Sucks to be Romanian.

It sucks to be a person like you :yup:
No Country sucks, People like you sucks donkey's @ss !
Country is like a jungle and have different kinda animals, good and bad.
so don't being so negative jack@ss.

P.S: i am not a Romanian but i hate people like you who blame a country.
Bravo!;)

pffm
04-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Country is like a jungle and have different kinda animals, good and bad

awesome, this should be the next someone's sig.

mrnobody
04-27-2010, 10:44 PM
except that there is no such thing as 'good' or 'bad' animal.

disclaimer- excluding humans

Aristocles
04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
except that there is no such thing as 'good' or 'bad' animal.

disclaimer- excluding humans

Tsavo Maneaters: Tell that to those Kenya-Uganda Railway workers! :D

Anthropomorphism

zaqwerty
04-28-2010, 09:57 AM
X....has 14000 torrents of which 75% are mp3...

t00z
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
X....has 14000 torrents of which 75% are mp3...
I heard they launched with 15.000+

Hell, that must be a new record for a starting tracker :shifty: :w00t:

cinephilia
04-29-2010, 12:49 PM
records are generally useless.

salahnasser
04-30-2010, 12:33 AM
+1

IdolEyes787
04-30-2010, 01:34 AM
:('

http://sunilanandts.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/led-zeppelin-led-zeppelin-4-410654.jpg

ca_aok
04-30-2010, 01:35 AM
snip...
I actually have an original copy of that framed in my room :)

PancakeWaffles
04-30-2010, 04:41 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510shDxnOAL.jpg
Have the vinyl of this, I should frame it or something since I really have no use for it...

t00z
04-30-2010, 11:19 AM
You're so missing my point.

kiemcun
05-04-2010, 12:31 PM
i can't login scenexpress
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2838/542010192917.jpg
What wrong ?

anon
05-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Are you a member? You should know that's a fake page, then :P

ca_aok
05-04-2010, 01:19 PM
If you're a member, you should have got an email detailing how to log in via that page.

If you aren't, why the heck do you care?

TONiC
05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
SeX now has Scene access, with a dedicated bot, that's busting out blazing fast pretimes.

superjojo
05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
I am wondering is it hard to get in via the interview?

Di@monds
05-04-2010, 02:14 PM
SeX now has Scene access, with a dedicated bot, that's busting out blazing fast pretimes.

good weeds?
they are still using the one scl used...and i bet its same sources too, missing alot of rls.

PancakeWaffles
05-04-2010, 08:10 PM

good weeds?
they are still using the one scl used...and i bet its same sources too, missing alot of rls.

Well they were recruiting uploaders, hopefully they can cover the missed releases.

HuNt3R
05-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Still One thing i noticed one of my friend who Posted Thank You on one of the Releases got warning Just for that .

Zac090
05-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Still One thing i noticed one of my friend who Posted Thank You on one of the Releases got warning Just for that .

do they have a 'Thank you' button? if yes, then the staff must have thought it was spam.

Cabalo
05-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Their mods have nothing to moderate, so it's normal they dispense infractions at every single bit just to show activity and try to get promotions. Just ignore them.

Surround
05-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Their mods have nothing to moderate, so it's normal they dispense infractions at every single bit just to show activity and try to get promotions. Just ignore them.

I've read alot of bullshit but I have to say you seem to talk out of your ass.

How do you know they have nothing to moderate? Do you actually see what's going on, if so, please enlighten me because I love people like you that comments about stuff like that but has no clue whatsoever.

If that's the way you do it here, it doesn't mean others do the same. Seems not only the "mortal" users lack intelligence.

HuNt3R
05-05-2010, 07:22 PM

do they have a 'Thank you' button? if yes, then the staff must have thought it was spam.

Nope they dont have Thank you button . It was Just Leave comment it wasn't a spam it was someone appreciating the Post not the Spam :cool:

Site is Just getting upto mark that doesn't Means they should start warning users unless there is something wrong with their system . I have seen more worst site whose staffs are real @$$ they don't even know how to moderate the site .

ViperMM
05-05-2010, 07:41 PM

comments like this just shows how SeX is growing well.. some ppl hate, some others like it ^^

and hunter about your friend, he downloaded 16 torrents and posted "Thank you" in 53 torrents and we gave him a 1week warning.. so...

cinephilia
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM

How do you know they have nothing to moderate? Do you actually see what's going on, if so, please enlighten me because I love people like you that comments about stuff like that but has no clue whatsoever.

If that's the way you do it here, it doesn't mean others do the same. Seems not only the "mortal" users lack intelligence.
typical staff ass-kissing post :rolleyes:

Zac090
05-06-2010, 02:44 PM

typical staff ass-kissing post :rolleyes:

maybe that will help in advancing userclasses,I hear they have some strange requirements :shifty:

fringer
05-06-2010, 03:41 PM
How do you log in? It doesn't say in the confirmation email. I logged out and now it shows me the fake page and I can't find the login link. :huh:

scrappen
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
PM sent to fringer

nthpeter
05-06-2010, 05:08 PM
How do you log in? It doesn't say in the confirmation email. I logged out and now it shows me the fake page and I can't find the login link. :huh:

The confirmation mail doesnt contain it, its on the front page in the news section (while you are logged in). So if someone signs up, confirms the account, dont log out, read the fake page message in the news before.

Polarbear
05-07-2010, 07:04 PM
I enjoy their spam free forum.

Quarterquack
05-07-2010, 07:09 PM
If for anything, I love the staff's patience with me. I can easily say that with some posts/opinions I've "pushed it," but I haven't even so much as gotten a PM asking me to keep my opinion to myself, or something along those lines (as other trackers have done in the past).

EDIT: The point of this post is, the staff are patient/mature (whichever way you want to look at it).

cinephilia
05-07-2010, 07:16 PM
such a bad boy we have here!

Quarterquack
05-07-2010, 08:15 PM
such a bad boy we have here!

:yup: Yesterday, I took two free samples of candies while I was at the superstore. THEN, I slept 30 minutes past my bedtime. I've been breaking rules all over the place.

cinephilia
05-07-2010, 08:23 PM
next step, jewellery robbery i guess :happy:

Quarterquack
05-07-2010, 09:01 PM
next step, jewellery robbery i guess :happy:

Last time I attempted that the manager tried to be a hero. Had to cut off his pinky, and tell him his thumb was next before he forked over the key to the safe.

P.S. First one to get the reference gets an e-hug, and I don't just hand these out.

Cabalo
05-08-2010, 01:11 AM

You're abusing the lipstick.

Hrusciov
05-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Is it just me or SeX (lol) = SCC design + FTN banner + GFT forums + SCL's staff and activity ? :lol:

Ev0
05-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Its just you as it looks nothing like either of SCC's designs

Zac090
05-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Is it just me or SeX (lol) = SCC design + FTN banner + GFT forums + SCL's staff and activity ? :lol:

just you.

TraLaLa
05-08-2010, 01:06 PM

level 10+
dont sell your house ..

t00z
05-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Is it just me or SeX (lol) = SCC design + FTN banner + GFT forums + SCL's staff and activity ? :lol:You forgot the ScT code and SCL 'upload bot' :P

anon
05-08-2010, 04:56 PM

+ CN's secrecy/hype maybe...

Quarterquack
05-08-2010, 07:54 PM
I thought it was Fyber background + Keira Knightley's slim figure + SqN Banner + ScP's forums + ScL's staff + BTN's Elitism. :shifty:

cinephilia
05-08-2010, 07:57 PM
i thought it was just a lame tracker :mellow:

nthpeter
05-13-2010, 11:33 PM
open signups anyone?

n00bz0r
05-14-2010, 02:50 AM
Sign-ups are going to be open for the next 5 days. This is the first and probably the last time we are going to open our doors. Tell all your friends and those whom you trust the most!

Signup link: http://scenexpress.net/opensignup.php

Hrusciov
05-14-2010, 05:52 AM
Dear members!

From this moment on we are starting a activity system also known as the “Snatch Policy System”.
Users who avoid following the requirements of this system will get warned and later on banned.

So how does this system work?
Every month (every 30 days) you MUST download and fully seed at least 2 torrents above 100 MB. There is absolutely no excuse to not follow this policy. We are providing our members with the latest and absolute best releases, and we also have many FreeLeech torrents. If you cannot download at least two small torrents (100 MB and above) every month – you have absolutely nothing to do here.
The userclass of “Brakeman” and above are exempt from this system.

Best Regards,
SeX Crew

They try to force to use the site :(

PancakeWaffles
05-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Dear members!

From this moment on we are starting a activity system also known as the “Snatch Policy System”.
Users who avoid following the requirements of this system will get warned and later on banned.

So how does this system work?
Every month (every 30 days) you MUST download and fully seed at least 2 torrents above 100 MB. There is absolutely no excuse to not follow this policy. We are providing our members with the latest and absolute best releases, and we also have many FreeLeech torrents. If you cannot download at least two small torrents (100 MB and above) every month – you have absolutely nothing to do here.
The userclass of “Brakeman” and above are exempt from this system.

Best Regards,
SeX Crew

They try to force to use the site :(

One torrent every two eeeks. If you cannot do that than you wouldn't care if the account gets pruned. How dare a site encourage active members.

Cabalo
05-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Sign-ups are going to be open for the next 5 days. This is the first and probably the last time we are going to open our doors. Tell all your friends and those whom you trust the most!

Signup link: http://scenexpress.net/opensignup.php

Thank you for trusting me!

anon
05-14-2010, 03:12 PM
One torrent every two eeeks. If you cannot do that than you wouldn't care if the account gets pruned.

Agreed. They can at least keep a minimum level of activity this way.

cinephilia
05-14-2010, 05:27 PM
and what if you are away for some time... ?

anon
05-14-2010, 06:06 PM
You notify their staff. :yup:

A
05-14-2010, 06:08 PM
-offtopic-
Congrats anon-sbi.Grey stars! :P

cinephilia
05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
he cheated to get them :sly:

anon
05-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I'll admit it, I used FakeStars-6x.exe. :fear:

fringer
05-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Are the sign-ups still open? It says for me:
"Sorry Sorry, signups are closed"

anon
05-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Are the sign-ups still open? It says for me:
"Sorry Sorry, signups are closed"

It's working here.

cinephilia
05-14-2010, 06:43 PM
me is waiting for a "well, a couple of idiots have ruined it for you all - signup closed" announcement

2DczBKEq
05-14-2010, 07:40 PM
i signed up to the site , but i cant get into the browse page

where do i login now ?

edit : oh got it

anon
05-14-2010, 07:43 PM
i cant get into the browse page

And why would that be?

DeadPoet
05-14-2010, 07:49 PM
where do i login now ?

Check the confirm e-mail you got after registration.
It has all details you need to know.

TraLaLa
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
i cant see anything great here.

Relanium
05-14-2010, 10:37 PM
+1. Torrent section is poor & the SPAM's one is bull***t until now. I hope it will be resolved soon... :whistling

Not sure...

crespo9
05-15-2010, 12:02 AM
its face is very beautiful.it is a good news that it live now

graywolf
05-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Let it be.. and lets post our opinions after 3-4 months.. (if it survives till then)..

secureh3l3x
05-15-2010, 02:08 PM
what level is sceneexpress ?

phoenix_
05-15-2010, 02:32 PM

2DczBKEq
05-15-2010, 03:30 PM
the site sux

anon
05-15-2010, 04:26 PM
the site sux

You can solve that by simply not using it.

psy
05-15-2010, 06:54 PM
the site sux

You can solve that by simply not using it.

+1 :happy:

Pwner101
05-15-2010, 10:09 PM

Guessing its gotta be in the negative figures due to the fact their database was hacked already after being so young a site.

ca_aok
05-15-2010, 10:11 PM

Guessing its gotta be in the negative figures due to the fact their database was hacked already after being so young a site.
When did this happen :o

anon
05-15-2010, 10:16 PM
their database was hacked already after being so young a site.

And they passed that as "maintenance"? More info please :shifty:

Someone doesn't like them :lol:

cinephilia
05-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Someone doesn't like them :lol:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-new-tracker-412301

TONiC
05-15-2010, 11:06 PM
I was logged in whilst the site went down - I tried to open another link but it just stated something liked "sctbdev error"

Cabalo
05-15-2010, 11:21 PM

L O L :lol:

MrStonedOne
05-15-2010, 11:48 PM
hacked? how cute, people spreading assumption as fact.

TONiC
05-15-2010, 11:56 PM
http://pastebin.com/RZL0ZPVF

Someone's been WHOISing you. There must be some genuine contempt...

MrStonedOne
05-16-2010, 04:37 AM
ya i saw that... nice to know you can google scenexpress im proud of you :closedeye

kp666
05-16-2010, 06:44 AM
its showing forbidden now

Sylar666
05-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Yes. 403 message, even with https.

TONiC
05-16-2010, 08:50 AM
ya i saw that... nice to know you can google scenexpress im proud of you :closedeye

it was actually " "scenexpress" pastebin " that I googled. whether you knew about it or not is beyond my knowledge. I was only using the link as an example of possible hatred towards... obviously whois your staff didn't get very far... just a few vhosts, so hardly anything to crap yourself over...

Lazariny
05-16-2010, 03:08 PM
"
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /browse.php on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (Debian) Server at scenexpress.net Port 443"

can anyone tell me what s the problem around there? if anyone knows.

cinephilia
05-16-2010, 03:28 PM
ooh calm down, it's not like scenexpress had become indispensable...

n00bz0r
05-16-2010, 03:53 PM
ooh calm down, it's not like scenexpress had become indispensable...
^.^
Staffers could be workin on something behind the scenes..
Anyway, as cinephilia already said.. ya folks need to calm down.

puckface
05-16-2010, 04:23 PM
"
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /browse.php on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (Debian) Server at scenexpress.net Port 443"

can anyone tell me what s the problem around there? if anyone knows.

it's broke.

hotshot6473
05-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Does the site have a good auto like SCC does? If it really is anything like the old ScL it probably sucks but just checking

X-Files
05-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Does the site have a good auto like SCC does? If it really is anything like the old ScL it probably sucks but just checking

how long was SCC alive now and how long X on air? :(

TONiC
05-16-2010, 07:16 PM

At a time it was very decent, on occasion beating SCC (depends by what tracers you use). Ultimately SCC's auto is 4gbit/s and probably has a couple of other 100mbit/1gbit thrown in there for good measure too. If you were expecting magic this early you're mistaken and probably best if X kept their running costs as low as possibly before they get a userbase that is ready to sustain such hardware - lest we forget StN; "a durpa durpa access to 3 topsite and 3gbits seedboxes - $3000 a month please"

PancakeWaffles
05-17-2010, 12:07 AM

At a time it was very decent, on occasion beating SCC (depends by what tracers you use). Ultimately SCC's auto is 4gbit/s and probably has a couple of other 100mbit/1gbit thrown in there for good measure too. If you were expecting magic this early you're mistaken and probably best if X kept their running costs as low as possibly before they get a userbase that is ready to sustain such hardware - lest we forget StN; "a durpa durpa access to 3 topsite and 3gbits seedboxes - $3000 a month please"
DURPA DURPA SPEEDS! But honestly though the wait to compare pre times of any tracker, or even including them in tracers (unless they are dominating them) should be about six months, where they have enough time to probably get everything stable and such.

Di@monds
05-17-2010, 04:32 AM
Due to some unforeseen reasons, our server had a mini meltdown of sorts and our database had gotten corrupted to the point that we could not recover it. As a result of this, we are forced to roll back and use a slightly older backup than we would

i think youll have to w8 more and 6 months.

tjbzonasul
05-17-2010, 05:00 AM
I was foribidden, now I see some train ads

Sylar666
05-17-2010, 06:20 AM
Due to some unforeseen reasons, our server had a mini meltdown of sorts and our database had gotten corrupted to the point that we could not recover it. As a result of this, we are forced to roll back and use a slightly older backup than we would

So that was the reason why I could not restore my account! Tried, but with no results at all. Wish U all best though, hopefully in time You'll become a nice, innovative tracker with lots of added value-feature.

spring62
05-17-2010, 08:51 AM

So that was the reason why I could not restore my account! Tried, but with no results at all. Wish U all best though, hopefully in time You'll become a nice, innovative tracker with lots of added value-feature.

I can't recover my account either.

TONiC
05-17-2010, 09:13 AM

I can't recover my account either.

That's because it's not in the database...

v3nger
05-17-2010, 09:19 AM
3500 accounts have gone bye bye

DeadPoet
05-17-2010, 09:25 AM
There will be open signups soon, so no worries. Everybody who lost their accounts will be able to get in again.

MiNiMAL
05-17-2010, 10:17 AM
from irc :
Database issues led to data after the 29th of April to be lost - Open Registration will be back soon...

spring62
05-17-2010, 10:48 AM
from irc :
Database issues led to data after the 29th of April to be lost - Open Registration will be back soon...

Thanks for the news
Will wait for open registration

superjojo
05-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks it is a great thing.

MiNiMAL
05-17-2010, 10:52 AM
irc :
signups should be open later on today, or tomorrow

psy
05-17-2010, 01:30 PM
irc :
signups should be open later on today, or tomorrow

They have open signups now!:happy:

MiNiMAL
05-17-2010, 01:38 PM
yep !

Hombre
05-17-2010, 01:42 PM

where do i login now ?

do this:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6217/loginfirst.png

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9689/sexev.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6172/loginyq.jpg

psy
05-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Why have you created such a strange login site?

DeadPoet
05-17-2010, 02:34 PM

where do i login now ?

do this:

:pinch:

anon
05-17-2010, 03:17 PM
do this:

Aaaand the whole purpose of them having a fake page goes to hell.

P2PDog
05-17-2010, 03:48 PM
do this:

Aaaand the whole purpose of them having a fake page goes to hell.

What was the purpose?

anon
05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Their admins sleeping well because of the fake page protecting the place against the FBI and such. :yup:

Mihai
05-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Their admins sleeping well because of the fake page protecting the place against the FBI and such. :yup:

Not doing that anymore :whistling
Guess they can't sleep well at night anymore:naughty:

P2PDog
05-17-2010, 04:19 PM

Yeah, you're right. Those screenshots just blew away all the secrecy they've been diligently maintaining so far :P

n00bz0r
05-19-2010, 02:21 AM

Yeah, you're right. Those screenshots just blew away all the secrecy they've been diligently maintaining so far :P

...and now there is another thing to keep 'em up all night (in addition to corrupt DBs, site bugs and possible exploits)

Polarbear
08-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Look at the news post. I predicted in this thread that with less than 10,000 members the financing of the tracker won't work. The tracker is not bad in terms of pretimes, speed and quantity. Instead of getting more users in, staff disabled almost half of the userbase. You can't force people to buy in your store. Buy something or we're going to throw you out doesn't work. Especially when there's other stores around the corner that offer the same goods. If they don't change their snatch policy and get a few thousand members more they'll never reach they're donation goal in the near future. An inactive member might become active. A disabled member is worth nothing.

They should open signups as soon as they can. They need 10,000-15,000 users. Although I'm afraid without the new tracker hype bonus it'll be hard now.

Well, I already posted good bye in their forum. I wished them good luck, told them the tracker was nice and I simply had better trackers for scene releases. The thread was immediately trashed and deleted. My account will probably be disabled soon.

mrnobody
08-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Look at the news post. I predicted in this thread that with less than 10,000 members the financing of the tracker won't work. The tracker is not bad in terms of pretimes, speed and quantity. Instead of getting more users in, staff disabled almost half of the userbase. You can't force people to buy in your store. Buy something or we're going to throw you out doesn't work. Especially when there's other stores around the corner that offer the same goods. If they don't change their snatch policy and get a few thousand members more they'll never reach they're donation goal in the near future. An inactive member might become active. A disabled member is worth nothing.

They should open signups as soon as they can. They need 10,000-15,000 users. Although I'm afraid without the new tracker hype bonus it'll be hard now.

Well, I already posted good bye in their forum. I wished them good luck, told them the tracker was nice and I simply had better trackers for scene releases.The thread was immediately trashed and deleted. My account will probably be disabled soon.

"...I simply had better trackers for scene releases.The thread was immediately trashed and deleted."
why would you join a tracker explicitly named "scene" when in your mind you already have better tracker for scene content?
and did you think they wouldn't trash a thread like that. had they left it open, you most likely would have been flamed to death by members.

Polarbear
08-01-2010, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't have joined the tracker if it had been completely new. I was a ScL member from the beginning and kind of liked it. The founders were nice people. So I was curious about the successor. Turns out I don't need the tracker so I'm going to let my account die. Not a big deal.

Di@monds
08-01-2010, 05:43 AM
curiosity is a word of the day

Quarterquack
08-01-2010, 05:56 AM
A whole month has gone by and not a single donation was made to them? Wow.

n00bz0r
08-01-2010, 06:05 AM
What is the commotion about?
Care to spill the details to non members?

Quarterquack
08-01-2010, 06:19 AM
To be honest, I don't check out donation information at most trackers I'm at too much, which is why I was surprised (I donate when I can to the places I truly appreciate, that's the extent of me sweating over it). The donations were supposedly "down" for a while, and they came back up on the 17th according to an announcement (that I just read today). A site announcement/reminder (kindof shows up like "You have a new message" announcements) popped up saying donations are low etc. The donations are at 0%. So either the donations were reset, or within the past 14 days no donations were made at all.

n00bz0r
08-01-2010, 06:30 AM
okay
Thanks for the info, ringhunter.

mrnobody
08-01-2010, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't have joined the tracker if it had been completely new. I was a ScL member from the beginning and kind of liked it. The founders were nice people. So I was curious about the successor. Turns out I don't need the tracker so I'm going to let my account die. Not a big deal.

fair enough.

bijoy
08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
A whole month has gone by and not a single donation was made to them? Wow.

really?
looks like a new record!

Hombre
08-01-2010, 09:09 PM
lolol. i never thought they would make it to xmas, but this was way too soon.

chrisbeebops
08-04-2010, 05:31 PM
lolol. i never thought they would make it to xmas, but this was way too soon.

They're back. Just a little trouble with their host.

Also:
http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/?sort=rarity&order=desc

Quarterquack
08-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Also:

Traders rejoice, a tracker that was open for signups is now level 13.37!

anon
08-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Also:

How the hell did they go up to level 9? :unsure:

chrisbeebops
08-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Also:

How the hell did they go up to level 9? :unsure:It became a lot more rare when the inactivity prune script disabled a ton of users who failed at reading the announcements.

Looks like someone changed it to level 3 a few mins ago.

antrax34130
08-04-2010, 07:09 PM
where is TTC? :unsure:

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 08:15 PM
how to i log in to my account in the x??
all i see is a fake page when im entering the site

anon
08-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Remember the e-mail you got when registering? Read it. ;)

scrappen
08-04-2010, 08:20 PM
how to i log in to my account in the x??
all i see is a fake page when im entering the site

If you had an account but don't know how to login, that means you haven't done so in quite some time. In other words, your account is probably disabled by now.

Anyways. Should your account still be active, details regarding how to login can be found in your confirmation e-mail that you got when registering.

Mooi1990
08-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Search for xxx
I know you like doing it :)

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 09:13 PM
lol
just to write sex in the search
is it secret tracker or what?

Speedo
08-04-2010, 09:19 PM
The X?

Is this a joke? Must be since it's the gayest name ever.

scrappen
08-05-2010, 09:05 AM
The X?

Is this a joke? Must be since it's the gayest name ever.

Is what a joke? The site or its name? Just for the record, The X isn't a name that is officially used since after the launch. As far as i can remember we used it in the gmail address used to process applications with during the first weeks. While for us, "The X" was a name meant to be used just for fun during development, until we launched the site and unveiled it. It was made utterly clear to us however that people got the wrong idea, thinking that by using such a name, we were trying to be elitist fucks. Since then we call it simply SceneXpress, or SeX, because everyone likes the three letter acronyms (lol). And what better choice is there for an acronym than one that ridicules the use of acronyms as a means of creating hype? (kind of the antithesis to The X, heh)

Bleacher
08-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Is this site alive or dead then?

Di@monds
08-06-2010, 01:50 PM
does this SeX Pack & TV-XviD Week means you steal everything from SCC archive and rename it?

dontknow
08-07-2010, 08:16 AM
does this SeX Pack & TV-XviD Week means you steal everything from SCC archive and rename it?

I totally agree.

BiGUPLOADER
12-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Tracker Still Alive Good i was old Member in SCL i miss it and about iRC section doesn't let me in Forbidden and i tried to enter in HELP Channel it said 'go TC Support" and its TehConnection Support why they told me to do That ? What's the Link .

by The Way it will be a great to be invited there SCRAPPEN THX in Advance.

vinhkhang01
12-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Really, I didn't know that ScL is still alive. I don't know if my account is active or not - most likely not.