PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see more in your favorites Trackers?

DATTER
04-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Like the title say's... :rolleyes:
And not only favorite Trackers... In global i mean.

Tokeman
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
More leechers, longer survival time of older torrents, gambling games

anoneemuse
04-23-2010, 10:04 AM
if you use rolleyes i am not posting in it anymore

am a bit sensitive right now

lol

cinephilia
04-23-2010, 03:34 PM
better retention and films' diversity (i'm sick of the usual 0day crap)

ca_aok
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
An auto-updating music release calendar would be nice, similar to several TV/0-day sites where they have an auto-updating TV schedule.

Radon0r
04-25-2010, 03:21 AM
More releases and far longer retention.

PancakeWaffles
04-25-2010, 04:46 AM
An auto-updating music release calendar would be nice, similar to several TV/0-day sites where they have an auto-updating TV schedule.

TV - Same shit every week
Music - Different content every day

Want a tracker not all about new new new, one more about 2000ish content that has died on most other trackers. And I still want that PC games only tracker.

Expeto
04-25-2010, 04:52 AM
I would like to see a common passion to keep torrents alive and keep site diverse

Quarterquack
04-25-2010, 05:07 AM
I would like to see a common passion to keep torrents alive and keep site diverse

Won't happen unless it's an uploaders-only tracker. Trust me. It happened in the graphics design industry where all the designers started grouping now, it happened ages ago with the scene when it was all starting, grouping of the producers of pirated material, and it will happen eventually with BitTorrent, whether people accept it or not.

ca_aok
04-25-2010, 05:30 AM

There are already plenty of sites that release this info, you'd just need a script to parse the data from the site. Hell, there's probably an RSS feed out there somewhere. And the TV schedules do dynamically update since some shows don't air every single week, so the functionality certainly exists.

Organize it in a PHP page sorted by genre and it'd be totally awesome, though I'd settle for just a table with Artist/Album/Date.

PancakeWaffles
04-25-2010, 08:15 AM
There are already plenty of sites that release this info, you'd just need a script to parse the data from the site. Hell, there's probably an RSS feed out there somewhere. And the TV schedules do dynamically update since some shows don't air every single week, so the functionality certainly exists.

Organize it in a PHP page sorted by genre and it'd be totally awesome, though I'd settle for just a table with Artist/Album/Date.

There is no way to predict the multitude of CDS and remixes and bootlegs released. And unlike TV shows music is often leaked pre-release date. It's simply better too look at the actual release dates from other sources as it is too unpredictable.

And there is like 500 mp3 torrents every two days by the scene I want to say, this would be a disaster to organize.

elbuitre
04-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Keeping track of all music releases would be a futile effort IMO. Maybe for big labels but that would only cover a very small part of the music that is released worldwide.

ddt
04-25-2010, 12:20 PM
More packs (TV, flac music, ....)

IdolEyes787
04-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Intelligence.

And it's more of.