PDA

View Full Version : I know I shouldn't do this, but...

j2k4
04-23-2010, 01:46 PM
...since the lounge finds itself so severely afflicted of late, I don't believe I can cause any more chaos than the entity responsible for the incredible malaise befalling it.

What I'm asking for is wild and creative speculation as to the precise nature of this person's malfunction.

If the person raises any objection, throw an elbow or three.

Have at it.

Skweeky
04-23-2010, 05:19 PM
I reckon it all started when he started eating PlayDoh at the age of 8 months.

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Probably just got the interweb :eyebrows:

Skweeky
04-23-2010, 05:48 PM
He needs a serious harshing, where is chavis when you need him??

IdolEyes787
04-23-2010, 05:50 PM
It's Friday so he's probably either drunk or in jail.

Artemis
04-23-2010, 11:16 PM

Or drunk and in jail :blink:

zaa730
04-24-2010, 03:05 AM
Hey

THEBAR
04-24-2010, 04:45 AM
Hey

Curiosity has got the better of me.
Is there some hidden meaning I'm finding to cryptic?:unsure:

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 04:56 AM
Hey

Curiosity has got the better of me.
Is there some hidden meaning I'm finding to cryptic?:unsure:

He needs 20 posts to get into the invites section.

megabyteme
04-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Lonely, spastic, half-wit with a desire to call attention to itself without actually bringing any value to the board. Maybe we could get pento to "communicate" with it. It's either that or we cut both their heads off and use the empty skulls for pencil holders. Either way...

pentomato
04-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Lonely, spastic, half-wit with a desire to call attention to itself without actually bringing any value to the board. Maybe we could get pento to "communicate" with it. It's either that or we cut both their heads off and use the empty skulls for pencil holders. Either way...

Or maybe you could get your mother. Your writing is not yours any more, you are imitating chalice, ass kisser, shame on you trying to be somebody else, well well well, people like you should be hang by the testicles.

megabyteme
04-24-2010, 10:45 AM
The only word in my previous post that coincides with something chalice would say is, "spastic". That particular word is so connected/embedded in you that people may not know who I was referring to without using it.

Hell, I could say, "ATTENTION ALL SPASTICS- REPORT TO THE LOUNGE IN THE NEXT FIVE POSTS". Within a short time, you and you, and 3 others would report.

See if maybe the mods would simply change your name to spastic- it would make you more memorable, if nothing else...

Now off you go- learn the conjugation of the verb "hang" before you come back. Actually, look up some rope tricks involving that word while you are at it.

pentomato
04-24-2010, 11:29 AM
The only word in my previous post that coincides with something chalice would say is, "spastic". That particular word is so connected/embedded in you that people may not know who I was referring to without using it.

Hell, I could say, "ATTENTION ALL SPASTICS- REPORT TO THE LOUNGE IN THE NEXT FIVE POSTS". Within a short time, you and you, and 3 others would report.

See if maybe the mods would simply change your name to spastic- it would make you more memorable, if nothing else...

Now off you go- learn the conjugation of the verb "hang" before you come back. Actually, look up some rope tricks involving that word while you are at it.

You are a copy of somebody else, a nobody, keep it up the way you go, I just can't believe anyone would want to imitate anyone on the internet LOL, personality is what you need poor man.
Having to come to a forum to show you are not a man, poor you, just go change diapers, your kid would apreciated more, nobody here cares about you and if anyone does, well they must be unhappy people just like you.

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Lonely, spastic, half-wit with a desire to call attention to itself without actually bringing any value to the board.

While all true also a dupe of a dupe of dupe of a.......well you get the idea so I think at some point you have to consider factoring in serious mental illness.

Also concerning the dupes although I can't swear to it I'm fairly certain they include many well-known ,both loved and reviled names that came caused a momentary stir then suddenly and inexplicably vanished from the board.
Here's hoping that this one shortly follows the same route.

Artemis
04-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Lonely, spastic, half-wit with a desire to call attention to itself without actually bringing any value to the board.

While all true also a dupe of a dupe of dupe of a.......well you get the idea so I think at some point you have to consider factoring in serious mental illness.

Also concerning the dupes although I can't swear to it I'm fairly certain they include many well-known ,both loved and reviled names that came caused a momentary stir then suddenly and inexplicably vanished from the board.
Here's hoping that this one shortly follows the same route.

Considering the join date and number of poasts this particular halfwit has, I'd say the chances of this being a 'momentary stir then suddenly and inexplicibly vanishing' are not looking good.....
I think it is going to carry on, on it's lonely mission circling Uranus in search of Klingons.

sez
04-24-2010, 02:39 PM
psuRGfAaju4

chalice
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM

You were half right.

Now, getting down to jizzness, here's wot happened... Wot will follow is a true story brought to you by the letter 'cunt' and your friendly neighbourhood moi, like...

anonymouse was just a random, confused kid posting semi-decipherable wank, jogging on, minding her own pizzness. No-one was even mildly effected. Then that tosser Allen thought it might be an expedient idea to encourage it. I've read it crying out in the internets night for validation from Allen. Yet no validation seems to be forthcoming, like.

Either Allen is dead or she has changed her mind in a non-vocal cynosure. That's a double win for humanity where I come from.

As to harshing it...I've considered it, but binned it. It has too much time on its trotters and the process would be too much like playing tennis with a golf bat.

chalice
04-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Hoi, pentomato, let's be friends, friend.

I've realised now wot a cunt I was. How dare I. You really seem like a decent hombre these days.

Please accept my apologies to the max.

Skweeky
04-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Are you still drunk? :unsure:

chalice
04-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Yes. Yes I am, ma'am.

Skweeky
04-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Thank fuck for that.

pentomato
04-24-2010, 05:46 PM

I've realised now wot a cunt I was. How dare I. You really seem like a decent hombre these days.

Shut up you bastard, how dare you say something like that? Megabyte may kill himself, sorry but I can't live knowing he is in love with you, you sarcastic prick.
Anyway, how are you?

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:53 PM

Shut up you bastard, how dare you say something like that? Megabyte may kill himself, sorry but I can't live knowing he is in love with you, you sarcastic prick.
Anyway, how are you?

I'm so glad you grasped the nettle between you and I.

There's no difference wotsewevar between you and I.

Except, of course, that I'm clever and you're stupid and I'm articulate and you're a window-licker and I can communicate on a human level and you'll always be a monkey, like.

Learn to spell and you can date my handicapped uncle, spastic.

pentomato
04-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Anyway, how are you?

Except, of course, that I'm clever and you're stupid and I'm articulate and you're a window-licker and I can communicate on a human level and you'll always be a monkey, like.

Spell? I can't uderstand you yeberish irish shit, so start again in english por favor senor maricon.
I am surprise your lover megabite didn't start yet,did you brake his heart?
And I always thought irish was a term for stupid, woo it must be the english always treated you like as inferior, well inferior you are inferior anyway.

Skweeky
04-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Feck, I just made fresh lemon sponge and I'm out of ice cream.

megabyteme
04-24-2010, 10:51 PM
@pento- Do you even have a "first language"? Really curious here. If you have one, it sure as fuck isn't English.

As for the kids, yes, they are still in diapers. Which undoubtedly puts them on par with you. As for intelligence, they both already surpass you. They'll be contemplating the universe while you struggle wi1th t1he concept of dressing yourself.

pentomato
04-25-2010, 12:25 AM
@pento- Do you even have a "first language"? Really curious here. If you have one, it sure as fuck isn't English.

As for the kids, yes, they are still in diapers. Which undoubtedly puts them on par with you. As for intelligence, they both already surpass you. They'll be contemplating the universe while you struggle wi1th t1he concept of dressing yourself.

It's about time you come to your boyfriend's rescue, what took so long? If your kids are as smart as you, they have to be idiots.
Play along boy, kiss chalices ass, go ahead imitate him, is all you know buffon.

megabyteme
04-25-2010, 01:28 AM
It's about time you come to your boyfriend's rescue, what took so long? If your kids are as smart as you, they have to be idiots.
Play along boy, kiss chalices ass, go ahead imitate him, is all you know buffon.

That's the best you could WITH the benefit of an EDIT. FFS...:lol: And, you keep spouting the same, lame gibberish. Yer like a one sperm nut with a retarded sperm. Just like yer father, I suppose.

sez
04-25-2010, 06:19 AM

That's the best you could WITH the benefit of an EDIT. FFS...:lol: And, you keep spouting the same, lame gibberish. Yer like a one sperm nut with a retarded sperm. Just like yer father, I suppose.

:lol: :lol:

sez
04-25-2010, 06:26 AM

how about you tone it down a little,I find it inappropriate that you are choosing to insult his babies now that you can't come up with anything witty to counter his counter attacks.

chalice
04-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted megabyteme @ Pento-Do you even have a "first language"? Really curious here. If you have, it sure as fuck ISN T 'English.

With regard to children, yes, they are still in diapers. That certainly puts them on a par with you. With regard to intelligence, both of them have already outgrown you. They LL 'to be contemplating the world while you are struggling with the concept wi1th t1he dress yourself. It 'about the time you come to my friend' s salvation, that so long? If your kids as smart as you, they must be idiots.
Play along with the boy, kiss ass bowl, go ahead to emulate him, you all know, Buffon. If I have any good idea I will post, thx very much

Well get a fucking load of your lickle hissy fit.

Say something else.

chalice
04-25-2010, 07:40 AM

Spell? I can't uderstand you yeberish irish shit, so start again in english por favor senor maricon.
I am surprise your lover megabite didn't start yet,did you brake his heart?
And I always thought irish was a term for stupid, woo it must be the english always treated you like as inferior, well inferior you are inferior anyway.

What the fuck does that even mean? Really, like.

I will give you currency if you can break that shite down for us.

Skweeky
04-25-2010, 08:58 AM
Canadian dollar obviousement?

chalice
04-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Naturalment.

megabyteme
04-25-2010, 10:34 AM
how about you tone it down a little,I find it inappropriate that you are choosing to insult his babies now that you can't come up with anything witty to counter his counter attacks.

Thanks sez, but it's alright this time. I did bring up its father- the only difference here is that my kids have met me...

pentomato
04-25-2010, 10:52 AM

Thanks sez, but it's alright this time. I did bring up its father- the only difference here is that my kids have met me...

What difference does it make if your kids met you? They are not your kids, so relax. what woman would give kids to a monkey that imitates his boyfriends? She cheats on you, not only with men but women too, only because you are not man enough.
Ohhh look your other homosexual friends came to your rescue.

megabyteme
04-25-2010, 11:42 AM

What difference does it make if your kids met you? They are not your kids, so relax. what woman would give kids to a monkey that imitates his boyfriends? She cheats on you, not only with men but women too, only because you are not man enough.

So you aren't denying my comment about you never meeting your father. Your mother probably just called him "John", right? That's (meaning you) what she gets for having unprotected sex at the homeless shelter. Poor guys have enough problems without adding puss filled urine and boils the size of golf balls to their genitals. If only they had bothered to pour some of the rubbing alcohol they were drinking into her filthy snatch, their balls may not have rotted off...

As for your (once again repeated, and failed the first through thirty-second time) efforts above. :sleep1: If you can't do any better than this, why continue to ride the short bus off the cliff?

pentomato
04-25-2010, 12:08 PM

So you aren't denying my comment about you never meeting your father. Your mother probably just called him "John", right? That's (meaning you) what she gets for having unprotected sex at the homeless shelter. Poor guys have enough problems without adding puss filled urine and boils the size of golf balls to their genitals. If only they had bothered to pour some of the rubbing alcohol they were drinking into her filthy snatch, their balls may not have rotted off...

As for your (once again repeated, and failed the first through thirty-second time) efforts above. :sleep1: If you can't do any better than this, why continue to ride the short bus off the cliff?

:) oh baby, once again imitating chalice, could you please be original for once on your life? I know it has to be difficult for you to think, and I know in the mental ward, they gave you the dolls, but they are not your kids, please get a dictionary and learn your own words, tell the voices to shut up, they will. Stop making pen pals in Ireland, it is not good to make friends with retards like you, he is the blak sheep of his town and has been in the mental ward many times in and out.
I know you love him, but this is the internet, I don't think you are allowed to leave the country. Good day looney toon :)

megabyteme
04-25-2010, 12:13 PM
So which are you- fruit, or vegetable? Either way, getting quite stale...

j2k4
04-25-2010, 12:16 PM
:) oh baby, once again imitating chalice, could you please be original for once on your life? I know it has to be difficult for you to think, and I know in the mental ward, they gave you the dolls, but they are not your kids, please get a dictionary and learn your own words, tell the voices to shut up, they will. Stop making pen pals in Ireland, it is not good to make friends with retards like you, he is the blak sheep of his town and has been in the mental ward many times in and out.
I know you love him, but this is the internet, I don't think you are allowed to leave the country. Good day looney toon :)

Hmm.

Did you think I was referring to you?

I wasn't, but now I will - look for the thread, please.