PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring DJ in need of some music trackers.

Eros-x
04-24-2010, 04:32 AM
Requesting any music tracker that specializes in:

UK-Hardcore/Happy hardcore
Hardsyle
Hardcore
Trance
D&b
Dubstep

:cry: Pretty please, I'm in real need of a good place to get music. The only tracker i know of, that sounds like it would be relevant to my interests is underground ravers or torrentech.

Glitterstep
04-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Your favorite trance artists??...Whats your favorite trance track?

and if u want access to new releases,i suggest you TorrentVault.The scene stuff is the same in almost all trackers.

Are you a member on TR or elek?

Eros-x
04-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Your favorite trance artists??...Whats your favorite trance track?

and if u want access to new releases,i suggest you TorrentVault.The scene stuff is the same in almost all trackers.

Are you a member on TR or elek?

Favorite trance artist? Hmm, been listening to a lot of Sander van Doorn lately.

I wish a was a member of TR or elek. No, I'm not a member of any "private" music trackers. That's why I'm hear, hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me an invite - then i can build a reputation and get into better trackers. Really need a good source of music. :\

Glitterstep
04-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Favorite trance artist? Hmm, been listening to a lot of Sander van Doorn lately.

I wish a was a member of TR or elek. No, I'm not a member of any "private" music trackers. That's why I'm hear, hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me an invite - then i can build a reputation and get into better trackers. Really need a good source of music. :\

If u want an invite to TorrentVault,lemme know its gotta lot of trance/techno/house music.

PS: TorrentVault is good only for new releases,for old releases you gotta be invited to an EDM tracker.

PM me your email id for TorrentVault.

sake
04-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Hop :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-2-x-scenesound-408555

anon
04-24-2010, 04:03 PM
You may find SatClubbing useful. It's not the case right now, but they open signups from time to time:
http://satclubbing.info/signup.php

Glitterstep
04-24-2010, 04:15 PM
^^A very good tracker. :)

anonymous0711
04-24-2010, 08:46 PM
are you sure signup isnt open now? cuz i thought it was last i checked

anon
04-24-2010, 08:47 PM
It was closed when I posted that. It appears to be open now. :w00t: