PDA

View Full Version : seedbox wanted

anto
04-24-2010, 04:53 PM
looking too rent a seedbox not too expencive

PooBar
04-24-2010, 11:49 PM
Like how much are you willing to spend per month?

samson
04-25-2010, 01:49 AM
hi, I know you said cheap, but I thought I'd throw this out there.
if you want I have an EGbestOF from france OVH, its 1Gbps dedicated server & comes with OVH manager, so u get full control over the server, such as install OS, add IP's etc.. You just need to create an OVH nic, which I can link you to...

Ive already been using it fir the last few months, so there is no setup costs, i'm selling it at cost price + 12€ to cover paypal & bank fee's...

its ready today & if u want help setting up, I can do that too..

anto
04-25-2010, 01:05 PM
hi, I know you said cheap, but I thought I'd throw this out there.
if you want I have an EGbestOF from france OVH, its 1Gbps dedicated server & comes with OVH manager, so u get full control over the server, such as install OS, add IP's etc.. You just need to create an OVH nic, which I can link you to...

Ive already been using it fir the last few months, so there is no setup costs, i'm selling it at cost price + 12€ to cover paypal & bank fee's...

its ready today & if u want help setting up, I can do that too..

whats the space on the server and how many files can i add

samson
04-25-2010, 04:04 PM
it 1.5TB and you can add as much as you like, its the EGbestOF from OVH france, and if its renewed today then there is no setup cost with it either..

as mentioned before it comes with ovh manager so you can setup how you like and also sell off a few slices too...

if you need help with setup, I can also help there...

pandorab
04-25-2010, 04:25 PM
I also have a:
Q1T
Intel Quad Core Q6600 4x 2.40+ GHz, 4 GB Ram, 1 TB HD, 100Mbit Line, 3TB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic, Unlimited Torrents, Debian OS for $110 per month, Root Access + Setup Free

If you want it just pm me :)

anto
04-25-2010, 04:26 PM
wow so what would it normaly cost for a server that size?

pandorab
04-25-2010, 04:33 PM
the one i offered or the one he offered?

anto
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
the one samson offered

samson
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
to my surprise I logged in this morning to find the server still connected.

Re: your question, it depends who u go through, but these days a reseller would sell the egbestof for about 200+ €. Im not looking to make money of it, I'm just looking to keep it alive, so if I need it in a few months. It saves me having to pay for setup again..

if u get this your getting direct..

to my surprise I logged in this morning to find the server still connected

lionz123
05-01-2010, 01:04 AM
in my opinion xirvik and sboxes are the best
as per
speed/data transfer limit / price / services.

i am using that both from past few months.
and they are the best for my needs.