PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] NB pleas

Bostony
04-24-2010, 06:39 PM
hey FST !

i searching a lot of time to get into NB.
if someone can help me with invite or account its will be very nice :)

i have proofs, prifle links, speedtest and all To prove that I am ok.

also, i have 25rep's and nice giveaway here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-giveaway-for-all-d-407221

thanks in advance :fst:

snagit
04-24-2010, 07:00 PM
May I ask why? So you can trade it maybe?

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 07:25 PM
i have proofs, prifle links, speedtest and all To prove that I am ok.

also, i have 25rep's and nice giveaway here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-giveaway-for-all-d-407221

thanks in advance :fst:

First define what you mean by OK because by everything evidenced here and by any definition that I can come up with you are not( actually you are pretty much the antithesis of the word).
Also your generous giveaway :ermm:merely amounts to dispensing with things that ,since you apparently see no real trade value in them, you are putting to other use in gaining yourself some poorly named ( in your case) "rep" points.

Seriously I wouldn't give you an invite if you where the last person on Earth and nothing but my utter revulsion in having done so would come of it.

Bostony
04-24-2010, 07:41 PM
i am not mean to trade it, i mean to use it all i can.
IdolEyes787, if you are not mean to give me invite, pleas don't spam my request.

Artemis
04-24-2010, 08:34 PM
IdolEyes787, if you are not mean to give me invite, pleas don't spam my request.

This isn't the trade section retard! people can and do say what they think here & with your trade list currently on view you're about as likely to get an invite as I am to swim the English channel.....

anonymous0711
04-24-2010, 09:23 PM
i wont waste my time posting anything to in depth as your grasp of the english language seems to be severely limited but i will say that you should quit wasting your time with this req. you arent going to get NB from anyone this way for the reasons that others have already mentioned above.
Please just close this thread and save yourself the trouble

Cabalo
04-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Pleas.

Whenever this "word" is used at a request, it won't get fulfilled.
It's scientifically proven.

IdolEyes787
04-24-2010, 10:14 PM

I'm not "spamming your request" I'm giving you my honest opinion of the situation. Either choose to use that info as a starting point to being less of a contemptible bt user or don't.:ermm:

cinephilia
04-24-2010, 11:44 PM
you don't have any invite to offer... so anyhow, it's spam.