PDA

View Full Version : BCG question

X-Files
04-24-2010, 07:05 PM
when referral code expired, we cannot get it back? since the previous one still not use (expired)

The_Martinator
04-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Shh, if you listen carefully you can hear some of your trading value slipping away... :lol:

flacfloc
04-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Shh, if you listen carefully you can hear some of your trading value slipping away... :lol:

lol, made my day.

Funkin'
04-24-2010, 09:59 PM
:lol:

FreeCandy
04-24-2010, 10:32 PM

ahahahaha :thumbsup:

The_Martinator
04-25-2010, 06:54 AM
This will make you lol even harder, he PMed me asking if I knew whether he can get his code back. :lol:

X-Files
04-25-2010, 07:30 AM
everything solved :happy:

The_Martinator
04-25-2010, 07:55 AM
everything solved :happy:

Good that you've posted here. It will make it easie for the BCG staff to track you down. :whistling

X-Files
04-25-2010, 08:14 AM
yes, track me down :happy:
BAN account that asking try to use referral yesterday :happy:

The_Martinator
04-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Trading is one thing, but I get the feeling you're also a douche outside BT. Trying to frame your "friends" or what?

X-Files
04-25-2010, 01:15 PM
i just asking simple question that i have doubt.

but somebody who clever enough to make it seems like something happen.

so let say, maybe not even anybody use referral yesterday, or if it happen, it got nothing to do with me if their acc got disabled. not my fault that happen.

p/s: if your acc involved, blamed 'that' guy. not me :happy:

The_Martinator
04-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Yes, I'm known to come here to blow off steam when my accs get disabled. :lol: I'm only human, ya know.

anon
04-25-2010, 04:02 PM
yes, track me down :happy:
BAN account that asking try to use referral yesterday :happy:

So it no longer matters. :ermm:

Jej
04-27-2010, 09:36 AM
so let say, maybe not even anybody use referral yesterday, or if it happen, it got nothing to do with me if their acc got disabled. not my fault that happen
I don't understand what happen here
I use a referral code saturday, and it seems my account is disabled now
can someone help me please ?

I saw the 27000 BCG members receive a referral code, and can use it if they have the Badge of Honor
so, I think about a friend for getting him in
but the day after (sunday 25), neither him or me can access to BCG
did I do something wrong ?

anon
04-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I don't understand what happen here
I use a referral code saturday, and it seems my account is disabled now
can someone help me please ?

You should go to their IRC channel and ask there.

X-Files
04-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Jej, and if they tell any about this thread, dont blame me.

It just someone soooo clever relate my simple question with trading. :happy:

Jej
04-28-2010, 06:11 AM
You should go to their IRC channel and ask there.
ok, thank you for the advice

Jej, and if they tell any about this thread, dont blame me
don't worry, because of this thread I began to understand what's happen to my account, I should rather thank you :)

edit : it seems it's not allowed to access to 2 differents account with the same IP address. obviously, I was with my friend to him what to do on BCG, and connecting to our accounts.

thanks again for your help

anon
04-28-2010, 02:15 PM
edit : it seems it's not allowed to access to 2 differents account with the same IP address.

The vast majority of trackers has that rule... two accounts being used from the same IP is seen as multiple account holding.

Jej
04-29-2010, 06:49 AM
yes you're right, but I remember I do the same things years ago on BCG, the fake page wasn't created yet, and I didn't get banned so.. I wasn't worried to do this again, my mistake

anyway, I hope I'll find an admin on IRC soon

Jej
05-03-2010, 07:57 AM
ok, I talked with Cirno yesterday
my friend and me get banned because of this stupid mistake and he don't care, I made a mistake, I don't respect rules, so, I'm banned, no matter what, it's that simple..

well, my friend came to my house with his laptop, I was on my other computer, and I forgot about this same address IP, that's so stupid

It's sad for me, for my friend, for the few members who wanted to download several rare ps2 games (which I was the last uploader), and for the BCG Wii community, because my friend own several very rare Wii games he could upload

I hope I'll find and other community as nice as BCG

so guys, learn from my mistake, you should disable your wifi, you may get banned because of that too

X-Files
05-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Bitgamer is good as bcg

capo
05-03-2010, 08:50 AM

i liked this part a lot :thumbsup:

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-03-2010, 09:08 AM
so guys, learn from my mistake, you should disable your wifi, you may get banned because of that too

Care Explaining how? Unless u have left it unprotected no one can access net throw it

Jej
05-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Bitgamer is good as bcg
Thank you for the advice, I hope I'll find JTAG content and Rock Band DLC

Care Explaining how? Unless u have left it unprotected no one can access net throw it
I mean, if someone use your wifi access and have his own BCG account (yes, I know the probabily of this is very low, but still)

anon
05-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Bitgamer is good as bcg

New games are well-seeded, but bG's retention for old stuff isn't the best. BCG has seed points that diminish this, as well as making the site ratio-free at heart.

stoi
05-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Jej PM me your username on BCG and i wil look into it, no promises that you will get your account back, but i will look into it for you.

GreenSniper
05-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Jej PM me your username on BCG and i wil look into it, no promises that you will get your account back, but i will look into it for you.

:cool: Lol. I guess posting on FST is way better than going to IRC. Way to go Stoi. Oh yeah, Happy birthday (I know it's late, but better than nothing. :naughty:

7th
05-03-2010, 10:55 PM
I talked with Cirno yesterday

You're doing it wrong haha :lol:

But it seems that stoi is already looking into it... hopefully he'll get your account back. :P

Jej
05-04-2010, 06:43 AM
I would like to, but I can't, I'm a new member and only join this forum one week ago, I must wait another week for being able to send PM
(but I think you will easily guess my username on BCG)

if you can't PM me, you can send me a message to my email address linked to my BCG account, or to my hotmail account (you'll find it here)
thank you for your help

You're doing it wrong haha
although Cirno was rude with me and apply the rules strictly, he took a lot of time to answer to my questions, and I thanked him for that

Jej
05-12-2010, 07:15 AM
ok stoi, I send you a PM ;)

anon
05-12-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm sure he can realize that without you posting it here. I mean, the whole screen turns dark except for the pop-up when you receive a PM and all. :happy:

graywolf
05-12-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm sure he can realize that without you posting it here. I mean, the whole screen turns dark except for the pop-up when you receive a PM and all. :happy:

:lol:

X-Files
05-12-2010, 10:32 PM
ahh.. i miss my thread.. i miss my smile.. i miss my old avatar.. i miss me.. i miss fst :D

ElitUser
05-14-2010, 09:40 AM
I just like to know dose BCG has the relese of game which dose not have on the others 0-day traker ?

anon
05-14-2010, 03:05 PM
I'd just like to know why you got up today and felt a sudden rush to increase your postcount. :dry:

Zac090
05-14-2010, 03:09 PM
he wants grey stars

cinephilia
05-14-2010, 06:14 PM
from a psychological perspective, i think he may unconsciously expect his account to be disabled :(

Jej
05-21-2010, 06:53 AM
Bitgamer is good as bcg
ok, I joined it, and you're right, this tracker is really nice, thank you again :)

I'm sure he can realize that without you posting it here. I mean, the whole screen turns dark except for the pop-up when you receive a PM and all
I guess there's also mail and sms notification, as well as annoncements in public places, etc :D

edit : ok, problem solve for me, many thanks to stoi, it's very nice to see someone who care about all his members :)