PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway, 3 bitmetv invite

phoenixfire
04-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Because I have nothing else to do with them.

I just ask that you be responsible, and rep me goddamnit.

Leave your emails here.

chinaski
04-24-2010, 11:45 PM
very kind move
my address
[email protected]
many thanks

phoenixfire
04-24-2010, 11:54 PM
Done.

cinephilia
04-24-2010, 11:55 PM
that's bukowsky in your avatar, right?

chinaski
04-24-2010, 11:59 PM
that's bukowsky in your avatar, right?

that's obama in your avatar, right? :D

cinephilia
04-25-2010, 12:06 AM
no, it's a gay blackman according to idoleyes.

Lucas_kane
04-25-2010, 12:18 AM
thanks for the great give

mail sent on PM.

phoenixfire
04-25-2010, 12:29 AM
No problem bruh

Invite sent.

One left.;)

404reaver
04-25-2010, 12:39 AM
pm sent

thanks!

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 12:44 AM
Because I have nothing else to do with them.

I just ask that you be responsible, and rep me goddamnit.

Leave your emails here.

very kind move
my address
[email protected]
many thanks

Done.

Dude.. you're so busted!

phoenixfire
04-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Whatever.

Lucas_kane
04-25-2010, 12:50 AM
invite received and registeration copmplete.

Rep done also :)

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 12:57 AM
You do realize that staff visit forums like this to check if their invites are given away in public, right?
and soon enough you'll be asked about this, right?
are you sure you're aware of this?

phoenixfire
04-25-2010, 12:59 AM
I wasn't until you said something.

antitrader
04-25-2010, 03:16 AM
i love to have one
[email protected]

killour
04-25-2010, 04:58 AM
Dude.. you're so busted!

You do realize that staff visit forums like this to check if their invites are given away in public, right?
and soon enough you'll be asked about this, right?
are you sure you're aware of this?

Instead of sending him a private msg and help him out , you post here to show up and bringing more unnecessary attention to this great giveaway !

You are such a great addition to this forum ! :blink:

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Instead of sending him a private msg and help him out , you post here to show up and bringing more unnecessary attention to this great giveaway !
You are such a great addition to this forum !
This forum is a filesharing forum, this section is about bittorrent and mostly private trackers.. if you don't respect private trackers, that's what you get
some other private trackers aren't so strict about public giveaways, but BitMeTV invites shouldn't be given like that, I don't help members with attitude like that!

anonymous0711
04-25-2010, 05:50 AM
what do you mean it shouldnt be given like that? because it is more l33t it shouldnt be given away?
If anything someone who chooses to give away invites to more private communities should be considered more generous and you should want to help them more... just remember how you feel about giving away higher level trackers in the future if a giveaway for one you want comes up because i have a feeling you wont have a problem should they choose to give you an invite

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Not even couple of speedtests, profile links
not even why do you want the invite
you want to break trackers rules you have to know you're risking your account
that's why I don't do High-Level giveaways in public, only on some Power-User-Only forums in some trackers, of course there's no way to be sure that the person you're inviting is gonna be a good member, but try to respect the tracker you're using.
I don't really care if the user is breaking some rules, my problem is with disrespecting the tracker, do public giveaways.. I don't care.. but if you were gonna do it, do it right, or don't do it at all.
and one more thing, I don't judge based on the level number, for me TvT.com is High-Level, and so is BitSpyder, when I do giveaways I try to take care and be sure who I'm inviting, yes I'm breaking the tracker's rules.. but I can be 90% sure I'm bringing a good member

memostar3
04-25-2010, 03:45 PM
i need one invite plz

my mail is

[email protected]

neros22
04-25-2010, 03:48 PM
[email protected]
would be great if you could send me one :)
thanks mate

phoenixfire
04-25-2010, 04:03 PM
that's why I don't do High-Level giveaways in public, only on some Power-User-Only forums in some trackers, of course there's no way to be sure that the person you're inviting is gonna be a good member, but try to respect the tracker you're using.
I don't really care if the user is breaking some rules, my problem is with disrespecting the tracker, do public giveaways.. I don't care.. but if you were gonna do it, do it right, or don't do it at all.
and one more thing, I don't judge based on the level number, for me TvT.com is High-Level, and so is BitSpyder, when I do giveaways I try to take care and be sure who I'm inviting, yes I'm breaking the tracker's rules.. but I can be 90% sure I'm bringing a good memberNo one cares

IdolEyes787
04-25-2010, 04:47 PM
[email protected]
would be great if you could send me one :)
thanks mate

Normally I would be ask something like 'What happened to your old account " or "Isn't it one account per lifetime?" but I doubt in this thread if it would make a bit of difference.:frusty:

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Really people, don't you see that by posting your emails here you're making it extra easy for you not be able to be invited using that email at all.. and let's say you were invited (and that's what a smart staff would do) you're IP will be stored and your inviter will get into lots of troubles
just get it already!!!

anonymous0711
04-25-2010, 05:11 PM
and one more thing, I don't judge based on the level number, for me TvT.com is High-Level, and so is BitSpyder, when I do giveaways I try to take care and be sure who I'm inviting, yes I'm breaking the tracker's rules.. but I can be 90% sure I'm bringing a good member

i mean honestly tho you are breaking the rules by giving away invites anyways so you are no better than the person doing this giveaway... yeah maybe the OP could have gone about this better but ppl can fake ratio proofs and speedtests as well and there is no way of knowing if someone is going to be a good user no matter what you do. I have given away invites here to ppl i thought would be good users only to find that the accounts would eventually sit there unused... honestly this way is probably as good as any considering the avg quality of member on this site.

I just want to see how you react when someone gives away a site you want like this... are you going to say no because you dont feel its the right way to do it? for some reason i highly doubt that so dont be a hypocrite

cinephilia
04-25-2010, 05:18 PM
anonymous0711 spoke the truth.

and why would you only give "low-levels" invites on public forums ? what makes their rules less valuable ?

anon
04-25-2010, 05:20 PM
and why would you only give "low-levels" invites on public forums ? what makes their rules less valuable ?

You can easily get back in if caught and banned. :ermm:

cinephilia
04-25-2010, 05:26 PM
thanks anon. that's exactly what i was getting at.

hotstuff
04-25-2010, 05:50 PM
yeah i thought this giveaway was a little brazzen

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 05:56 PM
I have given away invites here to ppl i thought would be good users only to find that the accounts would eventually sit there unused.
Using the same argument, don't you "break the rules" too?

there is no way of knowing if someone is going to be a good user no matter what you do
I believe I've made that point clear.

I just want to see how you react when someone gives away a site you want like this... are you going to say no because you dont feel its the right way to do it?
Did happene, with KG invite, I agreed with cinephilia that the giver should have requested more info, but people didn't post their emails publicly, risking everyone who got an invite and the inviter him/herself

but ppl can fake ratio proofs and speedtests
I'd like to see faking profile links and speedtests from speedtest.net

I have no respect for ANY rule, I have respect for parties involved with rule, the rule itself is nothing.. the tracker should be respected, I don't respect ratio rules, but I respect that I should seed to people the same way others seeded to me, the rule itself doesn't mean anything to me! the same for the rules about respecting tracker staff, I don't respect the rule, but I respect that staff giving away their time for me to be able to watch that BBC-Horizon episode should be respected
and I offer my respect based on the tracker, I say it loud and clear, I respect TvT.com/BitMeTV/BitSpyder/TL more than RevTT/ScienceHD
that's what I was adopted to during my private torrenting life, I don't have to justify why.

You can easily get back in if caught and banned.
for me RevTT is low-level, and TvT.com is high-level although it's the other way around.
I don't make candy giveaways for TvT.com, if I want to make public giveaway for TvT.com I'll ask many questions, I'll ask for speedtests, profile links, and some people don't like it, they don't get invited, that happened with many of my BitSpyder giveaways.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-2x-bitspyder-good-e-learn-tracker-389392
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-giveaway-2x-bitspyder-388419

anon
04-25-2010, 06:01 PM
for me RevTT is low-level, and TvT.com is high-level although it's the other way around.

When it comes to rarity, both are relatively low-level, although I understand you're rating their content and stuff, rather than how hard it is to get inside...

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 06:03 PM
although I understand you're rating their content and stuff
and staff

anonymous0711
04-25-2010, 06:12 PM
at the original statement yes i am breaking the rules but i have no delusions of grandeur making me believe that i am any better than the person doing this giveaway and you shouldnt either but that apparently isnt the case...
if ppl chose to post their e mails in public and he chooses to give them invites that is his choice as they are his invites... you coming in here on your high horse does not make this any better or worst of a practice...
and with your last statement you still showed that you see trackers in different levels and therefore would require less or more from someone who wishes to get an invite from you which regardless of whether or not the level you subscribe to is that which the general public believes to be true.

BTW way to dance around the last part of my statement twice now but o well
Anyways my suggestion is you let this man continue with his giveaway without your continued bother... the more you talk the more you sound like a hypocrite. they are not your invites to give away or determine what to do with... suggestions might have been welcome but you coming in attempting to dictate what this user should do isnt. Quite honestly its just a nuisance

EDIT: and as anon said both of your previously mentioned trackers are low level... i would love to see how you would jump at the chance to get into an actual high level tracker if the OP was doing their giveaway in the same manner as this one was...

IdolEyes787
04-25-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't make candy giveaways for TvT.com, if I want to make public giveaway for TvT.com I'll ask many questions, I'll ask for speedtests, profile links......

I'd ask them about ..you know ...TV:unsure:

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 07:53 PM
I'd ask them about ..you know ...TV
yes, that would make a nice add

Quite honestly its just a nuisance
Okay

i would love to see how you would jump at the chance to get into an actual high level tracker if the OP was doing their giveaway in the same manner as this one was...
Before KG, that last tracker I joined was BitMe and it was about 4 months ago having in mind that I've been trying to get in for about a year, yes if this was a BitMe giveaway about 5 months ago I'd take it, I wouldn't have posted my email in public and since I know I'd be a good member this (yes I know, such an ego), I'm already a VIP there, I can see I'm a good member, but I can't say if others are good or bad.

I just find it really irritating that you're asking question and proposing scenarios of your own as answers, I'd love to see you too on a giveaway you need.

I don't want to continue this conversation, although I don't find your posts "nuisance" of any kind, I just don't want this to go anywhere both of us wouldn't like.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't make candy giveaways for TvT.com, if I want to make public giveaway for TvT.com I'll ask many questions, I'll ask for speedtests, profile links......

I'd ask them about ..you know ...TV:unsure:yes, that would make a nice add

Serious questions too like: " On Heroes was Claire ever really hot or did we just all love the first season so much that we were blind to her being a midget " and "if on House you know before it starts that somehow in the final 7 minutes of every episode he is going to miraculously come up with the answer ,why do I still bother watching ?"

killour
04-25-2010, 08:16 PM
I have no respect for ANY rule, I have respect for parties involved with rule, the rule itself is nothing.. the tracker should be respected, I don't respect ratio rules, but I respect that I should seed to people the same way others seeded to me, the rule itself doesn't mean anything to me! the same for the rules about respecting tracker staff, I don't respect the rule, but I respect that staff giving away their time for me to be able to watch that BBC-Horizon episode should be respected
and I offer my respect based on the tracker, I say it loud and clear, I respect TvT.com/BitMeTV/BitSpyder/TL more than RevTT/ScienceHD
that's what I was adopted to during my private torrenting life, I don't have to justify why.

For me this sounds like : going to buy a car : I like that car but i don`t really like it, maybe i do...wait i don`t !! :O

Well for me you sound like a person who likes to receive instead of giving away, you give away invites for places you don`t consider them good enough ! Rest is chit-chat ! But ofc. if someone gives away an invite like this and you don`t have it , you would be the first one would apply for it !
Thanks to people like you, dont take it personal, imo we have these tracker levels, thanks to that we have trading or lately selling invites for what ?? Trackers !! OMG !

I was offended to see someone being member of a forum and sharing invites to judge another one doing that !
You dont care about that rule and guess what, BitmeTV doesn`t care about that rule either ... why else would they have a special place on their forum to give invites away for other trackers??

So repeating myself , the fair reply of your would of been ! Sending a msg to him and warn him not to allow emails to be posted in public !

phoenixfire
04-25-2010, 08:51 PM
lmao @ anyone who thinks bitmetv is high level

IdolEyes787
04-25-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm lmao at you.:idunno:

AdrianPhoto
04-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Well for me you sound like a person who likes to receive instead of giving awayYeah.. I've got all the "1338" trackers from FST, yay me!! day and night I'm requesting for invites here, and I don't like giving away anything back, you got me!

why else would they have a special place on their forum to give invites away for other trackers??Why do I even try!!
Most of private trackers have this kind of mutual implicit (some times explicit) agreement on letting users offer request invites on a Power-User ONLY section of their forums, such as the invitations forum on BitMeTV/BitMe/What/TheBox/ScienceHD .. and many more, nearly all of them do it, except for the very leet.

thanks to that we have trading or lately selling invites for what ?? Trackers !! OMG !so you're a little greedy-selfish-bastard who sells invites because of me, oh wait.. that's not personal, I mean people like you.

I was offended to see someone being member of a forum and sharing invites to judge another one doing that ! Damn me! I share invites.. I'm a bad person! :(

Edit: Oh wait a second, so I was talking to the OP who's so bitchy in the threads I've yet checked, fairly fool I'd say.
and now I'm being .. let's say attacked by other 2 members.. so
Good user= eww!
Bad user+invites= YAY! :D

I'd like to see what you all gonna do if I make such giveaway for the HDBits invites that I have :)

2 Edit: would it really hurt if you try to reason from time to time, take anon and cinephilia for example

killour
04-25-2010, 11:26 PM
LOL to your last post AdrianPhoto, i`m out "arguing"(that`s how you understand it) w/ you cose you clearly just keep repeating yourself and your thoughts in every post !

Good luck, and yes i would like to see you giving away your HDbits invite without showing up too much...and don`t worry you wont see me applying ;)

phoenixfire
04-25-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm lmao at you.:idunno:
lmao at your 10000 posts

Yeah.. I've got all the "1338" trackers from FST, yay me!! day and night I'm requesting for invites here, and I don't like giving away anything back, you got me!

why else would they have a special place on their forum to give invites away for other trackers??Why do I even try!!
Most of private trackers have this kind of mutual implicit (some times explicit) agreement on letting users offer request invites on a Power-User ONLY section of their forums, such as the invitations forum on BitMeTV/BitMe/What/TheBox/ScienceHD .. and many more, nearly all of them do it, except for the very leet.

thanks to that we have trading or lately selling invites for what ?? Trackers !! OMG !so you're a little greedy-selfish-bastard who sells invites because of me, oh wait.. that's not personal, I mean people like you.

I was offended to see someone being member of a forum and sharing invites to judge another one doing that ! Damn me! I share invites.. I'm a bad person! :(

Edit: Oh wait a second, so I was talking to the OP who's so bitchy in the threads I've yet checked, fairly fool I'd say.
and now I'm being .. let's say attacked by other 2 members.. so
Good user= eww!
Bad user+invites= YAY! :D

I'd like to see what you all gonna do if I make such giveaway for the HDBits invites that I have :)

2 Edit: would it really hurt if you try to reason from time to time, take anon and cinephilia for example

You're babbling about nothing. STFU already

anonymous0711
04-26-2010, 02:00 AM
I find it hard to argue with someone whose mastery of the english language would barely rival a 2nd grader so i'm just going to let you go on with your pathetic little life thinking that you and your little giveaway are any better than anyone else's
ignorance is bliss so enjoy it

Quarterquack
04-26-2010, 03:04 AM
I find it hard to argue with someone whose mastery of the english language would barely rival a 2nd grader so i'm just going to let you go on with your pathetic little life thinking that you and your little giveaway are any better than anyone else's

I had the strangest urge to prove Skitt's Law, but then I'm far too susceptible to it myself.

At any rate, I went on a hunt today, to find myself the most retarded threads possible on the interwebs. This thread came in a close second place, after the favorite scene groups thread on "The X". Congratulations to everyone involved, but mainly the select few who have had the pleasure of derailing it.

phoenixfire
04-26-2010, 03:31 AM
What do I get for second place?

Quarterquack
04-26-2010, 03:39 AM
The knowledge that you are worthy of such an honor; given the assumptions that have to be made about you based on the nature of the prize, though, I'm sure that knowledge is a waste.

killour
04-26-2010, 03:51 AM
nobody cares about the 2nd place :(

phoenixfire
04-26-2010, 04:10 AM
Gotta try harder next time. Maybe I'll give away some FTN invites instead.

Quarterquack
04-26-2010, 04:15 AM
Good idea, that's a sure win. Although you'd probably have more plastered requests than pointless arguments flying around.

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 05:14 AM
I find it hard to argue with someone whose mastery of the english language would barely rival a 2nd grader
Oh yeah, you've totally smashed me to the wall! I mean what can I say after this? I'm totally doomed, you got me man .. you got me, when are you gonna stop using the language thingy.. just when?

ahh, again you got me again.. I wanna ask you this, do you what? just go.. you don't worth my time, go back to your big chair in front of your 19" screen, do whatever little ignorants like you do.. masturbate a little, maybe some crack, and make mommy proud.. enough said already

Disme
04-26-2010, 06:09 AM
... masturbate a little

You make it sound like that would be a bad thing :wacko:

Roxxy
04-26-2010, 07:41 AM
This forum is a filesharing forum, this section is about bittorrent and mostly private trackers.. if you don't respect private trackers, that's what you get
some other private trackers aren't so strict about public giveaways, but BitMeTV invites shouldn't be given like that, I don't help members with attitude like that!

How is a Private Tracker having an open sign up,.... any more secure, than its members.....giving free invites in a Forum Thread....

Is this discussion the proverbial Storm in a TeaCup or what.....

Really people, don't you see that by posting your emails here you're making it extra easy for you not be able to be invited using that email at all.. and let's say you were invited (and that's what a smart staff would do) you're IP will be stored and your inviter will get into lots of troubles
just get it already!!!

Firstly one would have to be pretty simple to sign up to any Tracker with the same ID and Email that they Post here.....

Secondly.... I.P. stats can be changed fifty times a day to as many different Trackers if one chooses to do so...

hxxp://torrentinvite.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5080&start=0 (http://torrentinvite.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5080&start=0)

Cn
by CrazyAnimal on 03 Apr 2010, 15:06
I am selling CN invites I will not go first
I can provide as much proof as you need
i will accept paypal only
i have a couple of invites
£60 each

These are the people you should be denigrating,...not your own members that decide to make available a few free invites.

MedChive
04-26-2010, 11:19 AM
is it possible to me to have one now

thanks ,

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 01:04 PM
I.P. stats can be changed fifty times a day to as many different Trackers if one chooses to do so...
Really? where do you get these stuff?
faking speedtests & changing IP stats!!
let's see you do that and get away with it undetected, come on! it's simple.. use a proxy, and scripts that reads your HTTP header will detected some stuff like HTTP_CLIENT_IP, HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR and REMOTE_ADDR. and when some are missing you'll be reported, and please don't tell me you'll use VPN, most free VPN services don't allow torrenting, so you're gonna pay for VPN to get into some tracker..

just get your invite the good way and you'll be ok

anon
04-26-2010, 01:10 PM
use a proxy, and scripts that reads your HTTP header will detected some stuff like HTTP_CLIENT_IP, HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR and REMOTE_ADDR.

Elite proxies won't add those headers.

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Elite proxies won't add those headers.
and that's exactly what the scripts are there to detect, even the stupid proxy detector for my blog check for the lack of some "stuff" in the header, trackers DO check for that, at least BitSpyder and BitMe does

anon
04-26-2010, 01:35 PM
and that's exactly what the scripts are there to detect, even the stupid proxy detector for my blog check for the lack of some "stuff" in the header

But if the headers will then look just as if you weren't using a proxy... the only way to detect those would be checking if the standard ports are open, or if any other guys are on the same IP. Meaning a private elite proxy listening on a non-standard port is impossible to detect.

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 01:44 PM
the $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR] is used to get the "REMOTE_ADDR" which is sent normally via a normal client that doesn't use any proxy, elite proxies don't send that in the HTTP header and so it can be detected as something wrong with the client or (and this is the most likely) the client is using a proxy,

other proxies send the original IP address for the client, and tracker can check it and
that's a transparent proxy (Allowed by many trackers)

anon
04-26-2010, 02:48 PM
the $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR] is used to get the "REMOTE_ADDR" which is sent normally via a normal client that doesn't use any proxy, elite proxies don't send that in the HTTP header

They do, and they put their own IP there. I'm not sure REMOTE_ADDR is always sent as an HTTP header, though.

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 03:28 PM
They do, and they put their own IP there.Of course they do, [..mistaken information edited..], I meant they don't send the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, oh man we got geeky, anyway.. here are some stuff that the script on a well-known tracker:

HTTP_PRAGMA, HTTP_XONNECTION, HTTP_CACHE_INFO, HTTP_XPROXY, HTTP_PROXY, HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION, HTTP_CLIENT_IP, HTTP_VIA, HTTP_X_COMING_FROM, HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_X_FORWARDED, HTTP_COMING_FROM, HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_FORWARDED, ZHTTP_CACHE_CONTROLand to get a proxy so elite and anonymous that it's not gonna send any of these in the header, then you really don't need BitMeTV

Was my post deleted?

anon
04-26-2010, 05:09 PM
They do, and they put their own IP there.Of course they do, [..mistaken information edited..], I meant they don't send the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, oh man we got geeky, anyway..

Neither does a real client :happy: Have a look:
http://www.ip.cc/anonymity-test.php

And this thread was kind of already being derailed anyway :P

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Neither does a real client :happy: Have a look:
http://www.ip.cc/anonymity-test.php

And this thread was kind of already being derailed anyway :P

I'm always behind a proxy so I can't check the link, but the real client without a proxy doesn't need to send the forward header in the first place, the request is sent "directly" and not forwarded by a proxy, so when not using a proxy there's no need for the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR.

anon
04-26-2010, 06:30 PM
the real client without a proxy doesn't need to send the forward header in the first place, the request is sent "directly" and not forwarded by a proxy, so when not using a proxy there's no need for the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR.

My point. :happy:

Roxxy
04-26-2010, 07:49 PM
do public giveaways.. I don't care.. but if you were gonna do it, do it right, or don't do it at all.

What authority do you have to judge what is a good
or a bad giveaway...

Can you not accept that people do things differently.

How can you say (do it right ,or don't do it at all),can
you not see this attitude is infringing on the rights of others.

AdrianPhoto
04-26-2010, 07:54 PM
or a bad giveaway...The authority of sanity.
What's a bad giveaway to me?
easy: a bad giveaway is one that doesn't respect the tracker and eventually leads to disabling all the invitees fresh accounts.
If you find that the invitees keeping their accounts is insane and needs exterior power to judge if it's right or wrong, then please enlighten me and tell me.. what's a bad giveaway?

edit: again, I wish I can change my name here just to make a giveaway for HDBits invites and see what you all gonna do/say

Quarterquack
04-26-2010, 07:56 PM
My life is complete. Two FST members have quotes of what I said in their signature. :)

phoenixfire
04-26-2010, 09:02 PM
My life is complete. Two FST members have quotes of what I said in their signature. :)

Yeah he edited the quote to make it seem like he wasn't the cause of 90% of all the bullshit in this thread.

Roxxy
04-26-2010, 10:09 PM
or a bad giveaway...The authority of sanity.
What's a bad giveaway to me?
easy: a bad giveaway is one that doesn't respect the tracker and eventually leads to disabling all the invitees fresh accounts.
If you find that the invitees keeping their accounts is insane and needs exterior power to judge if it's right or wrong, then please enlighten me and tell me.. what's a bad giveaway?

edit: again, I wish I can change my name here just to make a giveaway for HDBits invites and see what you all gonna do/say

A bad giveaway is when the invitee turn out to be a cheater,and that my friend in most cases you cannot predict until its too late...
The method of distribution of invites has no bearing on how the invitee is going to use his account.

CN has recently thrown out 100 members for inactivity,..so in this instance according to you, what happened to these people are the result of a bad giveaway.
Well I'm telling you that there's a multitude of reasons why they weren't able to use their accounts consistently, and least of all because of a bad give away...

In the real world the reality is that peoples lives do not entirely revolve around Torrents,and these individuals started of with the best of intentions,
but for whatever reason weren't able to follow through....

To finish of,...as I see it you have no authority to impose your will in regards to the distribution (good or bad)of invites...

All you have is an opinion,..of which you are entitled to...just as everyone else is entitled to theirs...

AdrianPhoto
04-27-2010, 11:06 AM
All you have is an opinion,..of which you are entitled to...just as everyone else is entitled to theirs...
Did you see me trying to go after the OP? Have you noticed me trying to edit his posts? Did I say "Remove the thread" or "Don't give anyone any invite"?

A bad giveaway is when the invitee turn out to be a cheater,and that my friend in most cases you cannot predict until its too late...That's a bad invitee, not a bad giveaway.. have mercy!

he edited the quote to make it seem like he wasn't the causeedit: never mind

Roxxy
04-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Dude.. you're so busted!

did you see me trying to go after the op? Have you noticed me trying to edit his posts? Did i say "remove the thread" or "don't give anyone any invite"?

In your first post you went off topic,and verbally insulted the originator of this thread.

A bad giveaway is when the invitee turn out to be a cheater,and that my friend in most cases you cannot predict until its too late...

That's a bad invitee, not a bad giveaway.. have mercy!

I see,...so thats why the Tracker bans the inviter's ass,...and closes his account.

If I were you I would quit this line of discussion,..because you're only sinking further down the shithole that you dug for yourself....
The fact of the matter is that unless you applied for an invite in this thread, you really had no business what so ever being here,
while pushing your ideology of the perfect Giveaway,...when frankly I doubt anybody wants to hear it.....

AdrianPhoto
04-28-2010, 05:58 AM
If I were you I would quit this line of discussion
So now I'm not entitled to discuss my opinion?
Oh kiddo, you must be new to this internet/forum thing, okay.. let me explain it for you
everyone can say whatever they want, on the internet you can NOT impose your opinion on anyone, simply because you can NOT do anything about it, no matter what I say, this thread will never go away unless a mod here deletes it. I just find it silly that you would think "You're so busted" is an insult, and again.. that's my opinion , am I gonna come out of the screen and threaten you not think that's an insult.. well of course not. this is why they call it Cyberspace, there's a very very VERY small chance that we will ever meet in real life, you or anyone here, how the hell I'm gonna enforce my opinion on you?

Quarterquack
04-28-2010, 06:33 AM
on the internet you can NOT impose your opinion on anyone, simply because you can NOT do anything about it

So does that make your point about a good giveaway moot, Adrian? :lol:

AdrianPhoto
04-28-2010, 07:34 AM
So does that make your point about a good giveaway moot, Adrian?I don't think that "Not being able to do anything" takes away my right to say what I think.. Cheating is wrong, I don't like cheaters, but I can't do anything about it.. does that mean I'm gonna stop thinking/saying that cheating is wrong? for me .. I don't think so.

Edit: to everyone who think that cheating/selling invites is wrong, if you got in a discussion with someone thinks it's right (and they're entitled to think whatever they want), if you say "Don't cheat, don't sell invites, that's wrong" do you think you're imposing your opinion on them? this is just the same, I think of something as wrong, you think it's right.. it's normal, that's how life it is, I think you all (except 2 or 3 of you) aren't use to be disagreed with

Roxxy
04-28-2010, 10:21 AM
AdrianPhoto
So now I'm not entitled to discuss my opinion?

There you go again with the same boring rant...

This is a Giveaway Thread.....Criticizing the host,..isn't on.

You shouldn't be talking about anything other than applying for an invite..

Go start your own '' Whingeing Thread'' and whinge away.

If all the BitmeTV invites are gone would some kind soul (Mod) close this thread.

Trying to teach the ABC of Forum etiquette to some people seems to be like pissing in the wind...

AdrianPhoto
04-28-2010, 01:00 PM
I remember that you're the one who started talking to me, I was talking to the OP, so what should we call your posts "whining" about me "whinging".. on-topic? while mine aren't!
noted