PDA

View Full Version : Norbits and invites...

cinemas
04-25-2010, 04:49 PM
I would like to request a norbits invite, but I don't speak nor can write Norwegian. Is there a Norwegian guy out here or somebody who speaks Norwegian who wants to help me out on this?

snagit
04-25-2010, 04:56 PM
This is the wrong section.

A mod will probably move it in a bit.

cinemas
04-25-2010, 04:58 PM
oke sorry, what section do I need to post it then?

IdolEyes787
04-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Ummm the invite section.Guess you didn't realize FST had one.:whistling

snagit
04-25-2010, 05:04 PM
It should be moved to the correct section when a mod can get to it.

cinemas
04-25-2010, 05:10 PM
k :\ soz!

Philip
04-25-2010, 08:20 PM
If you're not Norwegian, forget it. NB doesnt give invites to anyone but norwegians, and the staff doesnt want foreigners at the site. Anyway, why do you want NB if you are not norwegian? Wanna watch norwegian TV-series? I hope not, because they suck. If youre looking for DVD-R, you should rather try Swebits or Sparvar.

anonymous0711
04-25-2010, 08:35 PM
For the l33tness!!!

waeldiab
04-25-2010, 10:18 PM
If you're not Norwegian, forget it. NB doesnt give invites to anyone but norwegians, and the staff doesnt want foreigners at the site. Anyway, why do you want NB if you are not norwegian? Wanna watch norwegian TV-series? I hope not, because they suck. If youre looking for DVD-R, you should rather try Swebits or Sparvar.

u are totally wrong ;)

Philip
04-26-2010, 07:14 AM

u are totally wrong ;)

Orly? Explain :)

IdolEyes787
05-01-2010, 10:03 PM
I would like to request a norbits invite, but I don't speak nor can write Norwegian. Is there a Norwegian guy out here or somebody who speaks Norwegian who wants to help me out on this?
Just so we are all on the same page and I guess this can be closed.:ermm:

nb, tt, sparvar, tl, waffle, and more
am looking specifically for scenexpress, seedbox, musicvid.

pm

cinemas
05-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Just so we are all on the same page and I guess this can be closed.:ermm:

nb, tt, sparvar, tl, waffle, and more
am looking specifically for scenexpress, seedbox, musicvid.

pm

the nb is not going, and btw. NB has a lot more to offer. Have you ever seen how much MULTISUB, which always includes my language subtitle almost (no not nordic) and all the other rare materials and dvds shows that are uploaded? I know how to add subtitles to a dvd so I'm glad with Norbits. Nor reason to be Norwegian for that.

Sorry to put that in my thread. It's not going away of course. It was just 'bait' :frusty:

cinephilia
05-01-2010, 10:42 PM
adding subs to a full dvd is a long process, that's not something you do very often, is it?