PDA

View Full Version : Trance Trackers suggestions

Nightmonger
04-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Hey there, since i do not meet the reqs to beg :P for invites to the sought after trackers, would you pls suggest any good trance tracker open to sign up ?

I'm a trance enthusiast loving especially uplifting and epic trance (but i like all trance panorama nontheless).

First artists/djs i like popping in my mind (in no particular order): Agnelli & Nelson, Above & Beyond, Riva, Sean Tyas, Matt Darey, Alex M.O.R.P.H and ofc Van Buuren, Tiesto and Corsten.

I'm sure you already figured out i'm an old geezer :P

In case you are interested i have a nice ratio on Audionews (yup, i like to make some tunes as well on my free time ;)) :
Uploaded: 316.39 GB | Downloaded: 74.42 GB | Ratio: 4.25
*I can ofc show proof

I'm looking for 0-day scene releases mainly and possibly unreleased demos and the like

Any suggestion/help/gift :whistling really appreciated, tks! :)

anon
04-26-2010, 10:47 PM
SatClubbing maybe? Look, they're open and everything:
http://satclubbing.info/signup.php

And you'll find a bunch of the 0-Day stuff in most 0-Day trackers (although TV and SCC's MP3 section deserve a special mention :P).

Also, I don't know what you're getting at with that ratio proof, but better wait until you have privileges to access the invite area ;)

Tv Controls you
04-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I personally listen to techno, trance, and house... etc (so many classifications lol)

I guess I like more mainstream stuff but back when I was a waffles/what member they both respectively had a nice selection of everything I wanted, and in lossless format.

Now I use eletronik and torrentech for that kind of music.

Burnsy
04-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Good luck with your 'search' :)

I enjoy pretty much all those styles and artists you listed... and yeah I'm a little older too :lol: Don't listen to half the music I used to anymore... but I have to admit recently Claudia Cazacu and Sean Tyas and the likes have been grabbing my attention with some of the sets they've played.

james223
04-27-2010, 03:35 AM
The best two trance sites on the net are undoubtably TranceTraffic and TranceRoute.
Personally for someone in your position I'd try to get a trance route invite as TT are hard to come by.
All of the artists you posted would have sets and radio shows covered on TR, with cues to split them into individual tracks. Also has some nice Loseless packs and artist/label packs.

For open sign up I guess keep on the look out for 0-day music sites for open sign up and go from there. SceneSound has a nice collection

soundarea.org is also a great DDL forum..

Good luck.

Nightmonger
04-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks to all of you guys for the tips, much appreciated! :D

I'm trying to sign up for the mentioned trackers and hopefully be able soon to hit the invite section as anon-sbi suggested ;)

MrTrance
08-18-2010, 04:40 AM
Nightmonger i am in ur position lol would love to get a invite to both sites

bijoy
08-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Mr Trance, looks like you are trying to reactivate an old thread without success. lol

Chief_Garbonzo
08-18-2010, 06:11 AM
lol. Gotta love it when a n00b tries to bring back an old thread to life. Kinda sucks to see Nightmonger never stuck it out on here. These were his only and last words.

MrTrance
08-18-2010, 12:50 PM
lol gotta start somewhere :P

anon
08-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Nightmonger i am in ur position lol would love to get a invite to both sites

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/146184-DO-NOT-Request-BitTorrent-Invites-outside-the-correct-section-*OR-YOU-WILL-BE-BANNED*

How do you expect people to invite you when you obviously haven't read that?

Trancer
08-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Torrent Tunez has alot of trance hehe i myself love trance to :D

Presto
08-21-2010, 04:59 PM
I suggest you to get a taste of music.