PDA

View Full Version : Problems With PS3 MEDIA SERVER

iiyama
04-27-2010, 09:29 AM
I need your help and advice please m8s, I have the PS3 hardwired to the router and it shows there is a connection .But when I go in to the navigation/ share settings and go to the bottom of the page and press the + icon to chose a movie out of the of any drive, I then go to a movie in one of the folders to chose one and it says All Files but it doesn’t load the movie it shows an empty folder where the movie is. Can some one please give me a step by step guide on how to get a movie uploaded to the hard drive on the PS3 please, I hope what I have told you makes sense.

Ratchet
04-29-2010, 06:28 AM
You're best just burning the movie file to a dvd or putting it on a flashdrive then playing it from there. I've had a ton of problems with streaming to the PS3, when i finally got it working it stutters.

LtAda
06-10-2010, 11:13 PM
I use Java PS3 Media Server and have no problems whatsoever. What filetype is the movie?

br33mpje
06-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Make sure that you choose movie from the list (pictures/movies/music). I chose music by accident and saw all my movie folders, but they were empty.

7th
06-30-2010, 02:23 AM
Make sure that you choose movie from the list (pictures/movies/music). I chose music by accident and saw all my movie folders, but they were empty.

Yep, I was just say that... and absolutely no need to burn dvds with ps3 media server... if you have a pc with a good processor you can even stream hd movies with no problem. It's a great app!