PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway 3XIPT !

some1
04-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Hello :)

i have 3 invites to share.
1.)2 Ratio proofs from your best tracker with my name in search.
2.)2 speedtest from London and New York
3.)No traders and No Cheaters
4.)No pm, i will pm you.

Good luck all ! :)

buidanhthuy
04-27-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm just a new member in FST and newbie with torrent so I'd love to receive invite from you. Here is my speeptest

http://www.speedtest.net/result/796551409.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/796552121.png

I've low connection and but I'll try to seed everything I leech.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8505/capturegw.png

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4946/capture1jx.png

Thank you !

Chief_Garbonzo
04-28-2010, 05:21 AM
I'm just a new member in FST and newbie with torrent so I'd love to receive invite from you.

Since your new, first off, Hello! :D Now some advice, whenever you post screenshots here in a 'public' place there are many eyes that can see it. You always want to blur or black out your username in the screen captures. Also, anything else that may link the picture to your account on the site by using numbers regarding your statistics, ratio, invites left & time of screen capture, etc. However, IPT would be a goldmine for a beginner! A wide spectrum of binary treasure there! Good luck!! :lol:

buidanhthuy
04-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Hi Chief-Garbonzo ! Thx for the advice, I've edited my screenshot. Have a nice day !

superjojo
04-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Chief-Garbonzo I like your signature. Sorry for spamming.

buidanhthuy
04-29-2010, 12:20 PM
It seems I don't get some1's requirement. However, thank you some1. I'll try in another time.

Cabalo
04-29-2010, 01:31 PM
It seems I don't get some1's requirement. However, thank you some1. I'll try in another time.
You don't meet any of his requirements, because he was using those screenies to scam somewhere else. Add to the pot a very intriguing story with a sudden country change and users reporting the same situation, and there you have it.
So, I've banned him. This way he can't access the PMs you guys sent him. Hopefully not too late for you. :wave:

cinephilia
04-29-2010, 01:45 PM
pm me your mail and promise to not ever trade your account.
if someday you happen to not want it anymore, just let it die.

IdolEyes787
04-29-2010, 02:08 PM
You don't meet any of his requirements, because he was using those screenies to scam somewhere else.

Call me a cynic ,probably from hanging around here too much,but I usually assume that anyone new( asking for a bunch of screenshots) is doing something like that until they prove otherwise.

Nice work btw.Do you ever sleep?

buidanhthuy
04-29-2010, 02:19 PM
@Cabalo: Thx man so fortunenately I didn't pm him anything. You did a good job.

@cinephilia: I've sent you my email. Promise I'll never trade/cheat my account. You guys in FST are so kind. Great forum for anyone interested in filesharing.

Edit:

It seems your space of pm is full so I cant send any message for you, cinephilia.

anon
04-29-2010, 02:23 PM
You don't meet any of his requirements, because he was using those screenies to scam somewhere else. ...
So, I've banned him.

Hah.

Cabalo
04-29-2010, 02:49 PM
You don't meet any of his requirements, because he was using those screenies to scam somewhere else.

Call me a cynic ,probably from hanging around here too much,but I usually assume that anyone new( asking for a bunch of screenshots) is doing something like that until they prove otherwise.

Nice work btw.Do you ever sleep?
Unfortunately not nearly as much as I would like to :( .
Using two computers simultaneously most part of my day, phone ringing all the time, stress etc. In the meantime, when I can, I like to hang around some places filled with scum that you also battled hard to try to keep them at bay from FST. It's an ongoing fight, and one of the best soldiers we had is AWOL for a while, though I'm sure sooner or later he will return. ;)

superjojo
04-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Nice work Cabalo