PDA

View Full Version : Do not send money to www.thegft.org

zonta
04-27-2010, 05:39 PM
I was a member www.thegft.org and im getting banned, after my VIP done. And reason is trading other trackers in filesharingtalk.

pro267
04-27-2010, 05:42 PM
:glag:

I couldn't have asked for a better reason to donate. If I was a member, like.

cinephilia
04-27-2010, 05:43 PM
you can only blame yourself for playing with the rules.

ca_aok
04-27-2010, 05:44 PM
Good riddance :lol:

One would think you'd learn from these sorts of things, but apparently not.

scrappen
04-27-2010, 05:45 PM
and what part of you being a trader isn't true? or do you just think that you'd be exempted from the rules because you have donated? get your head out of your ass kid.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2010, 05:50 PM
I think he is trying to make the point that they only banned him after his VIP status ran out. I hardly think that means anything because since they already had his money and they could have banned him at any previous point if anything he should be grateful they didn't ban him until the VIP thing ran out.

zonta
04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
they can ban me its ok,im just a member but my trade topic was there since 3 week maybe older and they didnt ban me. maybe they will not ban me when i make another donation. but after i didnt they banned me. 2 day after my vip status out.

mindlock
04-27-2010, 05:58 PM
another reason not to trade.....I agree, you have only yourself to blame......this should be a lesson learned to all traders.....

zonta
04-27-2010, 06:00 PM
there is no rules about other trackers, i can just blame them.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Better to blame either society or your parents for your poor concept of morality.

tippertime
04-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Blame it on the rain

NwrL9MV6jSk

megabyteme
04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
:cry::cry::cry:

This thread seems to be going opposite your intentions. Good luck with the pity party!

:lol::lol::lol:

zonta
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

anon
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
there is no rules about other trackers, i can just blame them.

Clearly enough, what you do elsewhere affects your account at GFT. It's kind of hard to trust your integrity when you're known to break other trackers' rules by trading, I guess. :ermm:

Cabalo
04-27-2010, 07:37 PM
That was some old school rip off. :rolleyes:
If I were them, or thought like them, I'd have banned you the minute I checked the donations page. You were buying invites anyway...

Thanks for your money. kthxbai.

Aristocles
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Amazing turn of events. . . Is this eschewing of tracker mores (hair-splitting close to an oxymoron) a congenital thing or something you gave some effort.

Tv Controls you
04-27-2010, 07:46 PM
I was a member www.thegft.org and im getting banned, after my VIP done. And reason is trading other trackers in filesharingtalk.

Your suggesting we don't support gft because they banned a trader?

I don't think your VIP donation had anything to do with your ban, rather they caught onto you at that point in time.
Your little spiel about trading other invites that do not pertain to GFT will get you no where with staff.

karachidude
04-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Better to blame either society or your parents for your poor concept of morality.

lol :D

mrnobody
04-27-2010, 08:17 PM
they can ban me its ok,im just a member but my trade topic was there since 3 week maybe older and they didnt ban me. maybe they will not ban me when i make another donation. but after i didnt they banned me. 2 day after my vip status out.

they already banned you or are going to ban u? :unsure:

if it's the prior one, then maybe they found out about your trading history the very day you were banned, which by chance could have been 2 days after ur status expired? :huh:

Skiz
04-27-2010, 08:21 PM
Closed.

Once again, please do not create threads simply to complain or bellyache about being banned.