PDA

View Full Version : It-Leaked.com invite?

Spot
04-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Just checkin around to see if anyone still has any invited left for It-Leaked. I've tried alot of websites, but no one's been in the giving mood for a while :/
But if you can get one to me it'd be great ;)

cinephilia
04-29-2010, 08:39 PM
so you registered to FST only to request a it-leaked invite.

OdourlessHobo
04-30-2010, 02:02 PM
So what is this 'It-Leaked' thing that everyone keeps talking about :S Anyone care to explain what It's about?

bl4cktiger
04-30-2010, 04:04 PM
At It-Leaked the latest music albums get posted..

jwsisliving1
05-01-2010, 05:26 AM
I can try to invite some people. PM me

Allsop
05-01-2010, 06:04 AM

Sweet, can I get one?

OdourlessHobo
05-01-2010, 08:24 AM

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to PM on this site yet :pinch: I think it must have something to do with post count or join date or some other factor.

I wouldn't mind seeing what all of this 'IT-leaked' fuss is about so feel free to chuck me an invite. :)

[email protected]

Is this direct download? or torrents? Thanks in advanced (Y)

cinephilia
05-01-2010, 09:58 AM
and there we go again..

OdourlessHobo
05-01-2010, 10:41 AM
and there we go again..

I'm not someone who signed up to this forum, started up a thread, and begged myself into an invite if that's what you're thinking.

I never even knew what 'It-Leaked' was until I signed up here and I just wanted to see what all of the fuss was about. I'm sure that there are other people on this forum who also feel the same. :mellow:

I hope it's not so wrong to ask for one, but I guess a lot of people around here will consider me 'undeserving' of one with such a low post count and being so 'new' right? Oh well, I'll just leave it at that. Sorry if it annoyed you.

cinephilia
05-01-2010, 11:17 AM
it-leaked invites are hard to come by and curiosity doesn't seem to be a sufficient reason to ask for one imo. come on, you don't even know what it-leaked has to offer...
also, you shouldn't post your email address on public forums but it's up to you.

OdourlessHobo
05-01-2010, 11:36 AM
it-leaked invites are hard to come by and curiosity doesn't seem to be a sufficient reason to ask for one imo. come on, you don't even know what it-leaked has to offer...
also, you shouldn't post your email address on public forums but it's up to you.

That isn't my main email address so I guess I don't feel too bad giving it out in public.

I guess you do raise a fair point. But I just want to link you back to this http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-music-21/t-what-is-it-leakedcom-321121/page2

You were just like me, you had no clue what it was and people were there for you to provide information about the site and even give you an invite. I'm sorry if it seems as though I stalked you or whatever, but I looked at your older posts and saw that. I'm doing the exact same thing as yourself (2 years ago) but am coming across quite a different result. :mellow:

The only reason as to why I didn't know what it had to offer is because people in this thread didn't really tell me anything about it when I asked. I did my own research and I actually do know now.

But hey, that's perfectly fine with me. If you don't feel like I deserve one, then that's your opinion and I won't bash you for it. :)

Funkin'
05-01-2010, 12:40 PM
The difference is that he went out of his way to make sure what the site was and what kind of content the site offered before deciding if he wanted to be a member. He didn't want to join just because of "all the fuss" over the site.

By the way, I'm not against you or for you. I really don't care about this so don't think I'm attacking you. I just wanted to point out the difference. But if you really researched the site like you say you did and know what type of content is offered and still want to become a member, then I hope you get invited. But just to let you know 0daymusic.org is just as good for all new music(which it-leaked primarily focuses on, but there are some albums from older eras too) in my opinion. It's just not as pretty of a site as it-leaked.

OdourlessHobo
05-01-2010, 12:54 PM
So what is this 'It-Leaked' thing that everyone keeps talking about :S Anyone care to explain what It's about?

As seen in my post above, I did go out of my way and I asked for an explanation but wasn't provided with one at all.

I did do my research though, it sounds like a good place for direct download leaks and I'm a big fan of pop-punk / post-hardcore / metalcore. (which I'm sure the site offers)

This will probably be my last post in this thread, I don't want to seem like a desperate prick and don't really want to bother any of you anymore. Thanks anyway.

cinephilia
05-01-2010, 01:15 PM
thanks Funkin, you pretty much summed up my thoughts.

I did do my research though, it sounds like a good place for direct download leaks and I'm a big fan of pop-punk / post-hardcore / metalcore. (which I'm sure the site offers)
except that, as this quote attests, you weren't aware of what it-leaked was all about at the time of posting your request:

I wouldn't mind seeing what all of this 'IT-leaked' fuss is about so feel free to chuck me an invite. :)

[email protected] ([email protected])

Is this direct download? or torrents? Thanks in advanced (Y)

OdourlessHobo
05-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Does it matter that much? Is the fact that I didn't know what it was upon requesting; so vital to deciding whether I deserve one or not? Well, I know now. Isn't that what matters?

I can't take back the fact that I requested before knowing what it was. I just don't see it as a valid reason to count me out of not getting an invite since I actually do know what it's all about now.

I like to think that I at least have a better chance of getting one compared to someone who signs up and requests on first post.

By the way Cinephilia, I don't want you to think that I'm here to hate on you. I'm just getting defensive mate. Nothing personal. I can see your viewpoint and it's completely respectable.
I know I said I wouldn't post anymore but I just wanted to clear that up. Sorry for causing such a ruckus guys.

Funkin'
05-02-2010, 09:24 AM
This will probably be my last post in this thread, I don't want to seem like a desperate prick and don't really want to bother any of you anymore. Thanks anyway.

Like I said, I really don't care about any of this. I just thought I would put my nose in where it didn't belong. :P

You're not bothering me at all. This is a public forum. If you got something to say then post away.

cutekayann
06-09-2010, 06:40 AM
Invite me please! [email protected]

cinephilia
06-10-2010, 10:53 AM
no.

gaco
06-10-2010, 07:14 PM
So it's a website with lot of musics to download?