PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new tracker to call home.

Eros-x
04-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone. Let me just say, that I'm quite new to the private torrent-tracker scene. Well today I'm here to request an invite to a torrent tracker, but i don't know which I'm requesting . Maybe a more experienced user could recommend one? This is what I'm looking for: A tracker similar to Demonoid, where they have a lot of variety. Why Demonoid? Well,... I've been using Demonoid as my main source for torrents for quite a while now; it's satisfied all my bitTorrent needs. But every so often the site goes down. Last year i had to wait like 5 months to get back on, i was without torrent for that long! And since it's been back up, every other day the site goes down. when i need a torrent most, it's never there! Safe to say this tracker is unreliable.

If anyone knows a tracker that has as much, or more content, and could offer me an invite: it would be greatly appreciated! I'm basically looking for a new home, and i treat my home good! I always seed(my computer almost never goes off.) I know the proper way to seed so I get the ratio i deserve. And i have a fairly fast upload speed. I promise i will not let the person who is kind enough to help me out, down. I really hate begging, but I'm kind of desperate.

Oh and sorry for not knowing what tracker i want, i know i could search the site, but i just don't have the time atm.

-regards.

anon
04-28-2010, 09:29 PM
IPT sounds like you want. What other private sites are you on?

Eros-x
04-28-2010, 09:35 PM
IPT sounds like you want. What other private sites are you on?

I'm on a music tracker called "satclubbing," Which you recommended - HEHEHE, I just joined yesterday. Also I'm on GFXnews.ru

anon
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
OK - check your PM ;)

Quarterquack
04-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Anon is right, IPT is what you're looking for, but it looks like he's already gone as far as helping you in, so good luck. :)

anonymous0711
04-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh it seems as if this problem has already been solved... IPT was also my suggestions as it has something for seemingly everyone and is a great tracker to start on.

LubTheStaringCat
04-28-2010, 11:16 PM
For content you can't get much better than RUtracker.org.
Tho signup Is a bit of a pain, It's usually Moscow local time.
When I eventually signed up It took several goes, where I am there signup window Is early In the morning.