PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Is Cleverer Than Pentomato.

chalice
04-29-2010, 12:53 AM
This isn't speculation, this is a given fact to the max.

Discuss.

IdolEyes787
04-29-2010, 01:39 AM
I don't know I think QPD is pretty dense.Maybe you could get them to both run a maze like lab rats do and the one who comes closest to the rat's time could then be officially declared the less moronic.
In the probably case that both become hopelessly trapped then the one that has the intelligence to kill and eat the other one to survive longer would be deemed the more evolved.

megabyteme
04-29-2010, 02:00 AM
The maze idea is a good one. This one should be sufficient to bring about enough confusion to result in cannibalization.

http://i42.tinypic.com/x2niuf.gif

I don't even know who this QPD character is, but I've got $20 that says it'll best pento.

chalice
04-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Disclaimer..

Except for that cunt Rart, like.

Artemis
04-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Personally I think we should have a spastic race (yes I know it will be slow, sort of like watching wallpaper yellow, but entertaining nevertheless).
As such I would like to put forward another contestant for the inaugral spastic 1000, Hombre, he's so slow he doesn't even know when he is being insulted.

Skweeky
04-29-2010, 09:37 AM
what about that anoneemuse cunt? Or is he just another dupe account?

j2k4
04-29-2010, 09:43 AM
You people are the lowest of the low, picking on this hapless pond-scum.

Well-done, and carry on.

megabyteme
04-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Would it be possible to create a new member class? We have Forum Stars, why can't we have the appropriate Forum Black Holes (so dense nothing escapes)?

chalice
04-29-2010, 07:19 PM
It hasn't yet conceived the stratagems of hand-puppetry.

Every new account recounts the exotic stupidity of the last. You're supposed to oppose your alter-egos when you're pretending to be someone else.

Yeah, even I kinda dazzled myself with the above. What was I talking about again?

Oh yeah, Rart is a cunt. And that's the important thing.

pentomato
04-29-2010, 07:52 PM
This isn't speculation, this is a given fact to the max.

Discuss.

There is a prize to win?

chalice
04-29-2010, 07:54 PM
You already won it by posting here, mate.

Post something else.

Dance, monkey.

pentomato
04-29-2010, 07:58 PM
You already won it by posting here, mate.

Post something else.

Dance, monkey.

What's the prize?

cinephilia
04-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Post something else.

Dance, monkey.
i must admit it made me smile :happy:

chalice
04-29-2010, 08:11 PM
It's an everybody wins thing.

You get attention, adults get a laugh and children get an education every time you attempt to express yourself.

You're like the spastic paradigm or something.

megabyteme
04-29-2010, 10:49 PM

You get attention

It likes the attention it gets here?!!! :blink:

Not only is it stupid, it's truly pathetic! But I guess we already knew that. Poor thing must have gotten lonely once it turned 10 and the neighborhood pedos stopped playing with it.

Now it's forced to troll online and endlessly repeat itself...:cry:

All pity aside, it can still go fuck itself! :yup:

pentomato
04-30-2010, 02:28 AM

You get attention

Not only is it stupid, it's truly pathetic! But I guess we already knew that. Poor thing must have gotten lonely once it turned 10 and the neighborhood pedos stopped playing with it.

Still trying to imitate Chalice? Listen bro, try to be yourself, because the way you go, you are just a poor copy of somebody else. Your insults I will not answer to that, I am better than you, you just come here, try, I said try to impress poor people like you, so back off and get a hobby and shot yourself in the brain if you have one, I am sure nobody will miss you. Am I right?

pentomato
04-30-2010, 02:30 AM

You get attention, adults get a laugh and children get an education every time you attempt to express yourself.

You're like the spastic paradigm or something.

I assume you had a bad day? Don't worry things get better

pentomato
04-30-2010, 02:30 AM
By the way Chalice, you made me laugh with this thread, thank you so very much lmao

X-Files
04-30-2010, 03:52 AM
By the way Chalice, you made me laugh with this thread, thank you so very much lmao

what funny? :unsure:

:huh:

which part?

:frusty:

megabyteme
04-30-2010, 06:15 AM

Still trying to imitate Chalice? Listen bro, try to be yourself, because the way you go, you are just a poor copy of somebody else. Your insults I will not answer to that, I am better than you, you just come here, try, I said try to impress poor people like you, so back off and get a hobby and shot yourself in the brain if you have one, I am sure nobody will miss you.

Am I right?

Never.

Since it can't seem to read, I'll have to repeat myself. Please tell me I haven't caught something from it...:pinch:

Now it's forced to troll online and endlessly repeat itself...

Outside of your atrocious spelling and garbled sentence structure, there has never been anything remotely original about you.

And holy shit...there's a sentence to be reckoned with (B). Don't you ever take a breath??? :blink: Please don't take another one on my account.

pentomato
04-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Still trying to imitate Chalice? Listen bro, try to be yourself, because the way you go, you are just a poor copy of somebody else. Your insults I will not answer to that, I am better than you, you just come here, try, I said try to impress poor people like you, so back off and get a hobby and shot yourself in the brain if you have one, I am sure nobody will miss you.

Am I right?

Never.

Since it can't seem to read, I'll have to repeat myself. Please tell me I haven't caught something from it...:pinch:

Now it's forced to troll online and endlessly repeat itself...

Outside of your atrocious spelling and garbled sentence structure, there has never been anything remotely original about you.

And holy shit...there's a sentence to be reckoned with (B). Don't you ever take a breath??? :blink: Please don't take another one on my account.

Yes I am right, you have the need to insult me and all because you want to sound cool and be accepted by morons like you, give it a rest monkey ass, you are trying to be a bully, behind a computer, I just feel bad for you. You say you are married with kids? It must be hard to be ignored at home isn't it?
It's a sad day when you come to a forum and insult someone you don't know, that's something a retard would do.

megabyteme
04-30-2010, 01:19 PM
It's a sad day when you come to a forum and insult someone you don't know, that's something a retard would do.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys, anyone want to take this? My ribs hurt too bad...

pentomato
04-30-2010, 05:02 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys, anyone want to take this? My ribs hurt too bad...

Are you working to hard on the special olympics ? Keep it up then, I am sure you already won.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Everyone who competes is a weiner , part of their credo.

megabyteme
04-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Alright then, braindead is coming to a section where no one even talks nicely to you, where you have never added one thing of value to a conversation, and continue to say the same things over, and over, and over...:dry:

Biggles
04-30-2010, 07:54 PM
I recall once there was an experiment to test the intelligence of slugs by electrocuting them (not to death like that would just be silly) every time they turned left on a board. It took about 500 zaps before they decided left was a bum deal.

The question is has Pentomato taken more than 500 times to realise a behaviour was not a good idea?

j2k4
04-30-2010, 10:26 PM
I recall once there was an experiment to test the intelligence of slugs by electrocuting them (not to death like that would just be silly) every time they turned left on a board. It took about 500 zaps before they decided left was a bum deal.

The question is has Pentomato taken more than 500 times to realise a behaviour was not a good idea?

Good Lord, Les, look at his post count - of course it has.

I expect his entire career on this board will be spent in the same narrow vein, as the shuttlecock to our collective racket.

Skweeky
05-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Excellent choice of words there Kev.

j2k4
05-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Excellent choice of words there Kev.

Yes, I thought so.