PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

Wolfmight
10-28-2003, 12:02 AM
Do you think they're just drifting energy that's lost out of place when a person dies. Do you think they are conscious and can think just like a living person?
Have you ever seen one?

I'm going to agree with my first question.. diagree with my second.. and I've had some experiences. You see them barely from a glance.. some kind of mysterious light out of nowhere.

I was at my grandma's house helping move funiture because she recently passed away. I was in my grandpa's garage.. the lightbulb was pretty weak. It was about 11:30 pm or so. I was carrying a box of stuff into the truck. I forgot to do something first, so i went back to the garage. As I looked back.. there was something that just instantly disappeared like it was watching me as i was walking. I could have sworn it was something strange because after that.. i had this weird feeling of some kind of presence for a few seconds. (like when someone walks up to you and you just know they're standing there.)
All i can say is that the light was so fast i couldnt possibly notice any details.
I was freaked out that day and had a hard time sleeping there.

DarthInsinuate
10-28-2003, 12:05 AM
physically ghosts can't exist - light can't 'gather' in a place and form a shape
but quantum physically, possibly - actually i don't know what the hell a quantum is

Yogi
10-28-2003, 12:08 AM
I see a real spooky ghost every morning.........

He has a name aswell!!!

Mirror.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi

Wolfmight
10-28-2003, 12:09 AM
Well.. whatever i saw. It was some kind of light that dissappeared out of mid-air.

The only other thing i remember being close to some kind of ghost or something was when i was going to take a piss at 12-2am As i opened the door.. it sounded as if 2 people were having a conversation.. it faded away after 1-2 seconds.. man i rushed to the light.. fuckin scary.

MetroStars
10-28-2003, 12:11 AM
me i don't beleive, but that's only cos i haven't seen anything... but u never know...

any how a friend told me about this site that has sum cool ghost gallery type things :lol:

http://www.metroradio.co.uk/nav?action=gal...id=1050&start=0 (http://www.metroradio.co.uk/nav?action=gallery&id=1050&start=0)

DarthInsinuate
10-28-2003, 12:13 AM
one explaination is that you have some sort of ESP, that allows you to see into another dimension or plane of existance - or you're a few fries short of a happy meal as some would put it

mrcall1969
10-28-2003, 12:15 AM
Whatever it is no one can say anything until they've been in a position to judge for themselves.

Wolfmight
10-28-2003, 12:17 AM
i think as a kid.. the ability was stronger. I used to hear things alot. Things that were in a totally quite room. :unsure:

bigboab
10-28-2003, 12:35 AM
I personally think that it is all in the mind. Like space landings and miracles, they all seem to happen in way out places with only one or two witnesses. I am not saying that the people are deranged. what I am trying to say is that something, at present unknown to us causes these illusions.

Spindulik
10-28-2003, 12:40 AM
No. There are no ghosts. Show me one ghost and I guarantee I can make you a multi-millionaire in one day.

If there were ghosts, then it would be an every day fact of life.

Do ghosts specifically haunt on earth, or do they wonder off into space somewhere and return later.

Do aliens have ghosts on their planets too?

Wolfmight
10-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@27 October 2003 - 18:40
No. There are no ghosts. Show me one ghost and I guarantee I can make you a multi-millionaire in one day.

If there were ghosts, then it would be an every day fact of life.

Do ghosts specifically haunt on earth, or do they wonder off into space somewhere and return later.

Do aliens have ghosts on their planets too?
I think it's just something to do with the way the world receycles energy.
I think ghosts are just energy being receycled into the earth from something that died. (maybe there's a flaw in the system..some energy is just left behind)

People are scarred of anything now of days.
Also the media industry really messes with us about ghosts. That movie 13 Ghosts was completely full of total bullsh*t lol. They made it seem as if ghosts were monsters that could kill people or somethin. A ghost or humans energy cant kill someone.. an atomic/nuclear/hydrogen bomb of energy can.

Rat Faced
10-28-2003, 01:17 AM
Photos.....both genuine and fake (http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/index.html)

They have 'em seperate so you can tell 'em apart :P

internet.news
10-28-2003, 01:41 AM
yes, after some experiences and thinking about it - books and films and some physics - I think it could be quite possible in some ways that after I die I when waking up I am still existing "in some ways" as a kind of energy. If you look on
human body, you see thatyou thoughts and (on german: Nervensystem) exists of small amount of energy. That is why also think that if I exist in some kind of electromagnetic energy this energy might be not very high...

... it might be. But I do not know exactly, if I would know be sure I would tell
you... But one more think if many people after death would come together they
can still share files through telephone cables on kazaa and thoughts :) would be
funny if RIAA could not localize the signal... although I think as energy thought sharing would be easier: I heard about a guy which after a motorbike accident - be is back alive, was not really dead, but on the border - could hear the thoughts
of the doctor who take care of him. If thoughts consist of energy, might be possible... interesting. About privacy: Like someone near to myself is talking with someone at the phone, I would not hear too much if it is private - same would be
for energy - energetic thoughts - I would not want to hear someones thoughts if this person do not want to share and want some privacy, means I would respect his privacy as far as I can...

thanks anyway, david.

thanks anyway, david.

internet.news
10-28-2003, 01:50 AM
Ah by the way there are some interesting films and books about this
in some ways interesting topics: Stargate SG1 - Crystal Skull.avi - you can find
it on TV or Kazaa (I've got it, if you want it! It is worth to see it... interesting...)

And some interesting series - Twice in Lifetime/Zweimal im Leben - where
people get a second chance... hmmm? interesting... There many stuff I could list up here - If I have some time I would tell you more... but just have a look...
...and you will be amazed.

by the way, if I am kind of energy I would share my thoughts & files
through KaZaA and nobody can localise me - hehe... no just some thoughts...
... would be nice if someone would invent a tool which allow direct energy thought
sharing of dreams and thoughts... ...cause if you try to explain some feelings and thoughts it is often difficult, isn't it? :) yeah, for me it is sometimes unforutnately.

But there is hope... yeah, I am talking much...

thanks anyway, david ~nice dreams...

huuramis
10-28-2003, 04:01 AM
i saw a ghost once! on my roof! in my room!

i pressed this switch on the wall, and then this thing strated to SHINE!!!!! OMG i ran away and locked the door! i was so scared. i have never touched another switch like that since then. that was 3 years ago.

:blink:

Wolfmight
10-28-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@27 October 2003 - 22:01
i saw a ghost once! on my roof! in my room!

i pressed this switch on the wall, and then this thing strated to SHINE!!!!! OMG i ran away and locked the door! i was so scared. i have never touched another switch like that since then. that was 3 years ago.

:blink:
umm your light switch? so the ghost like stayed long enought to were you could see it for atleast 1 second?

k-liteuserintheworld
10-28-2003, 04:30 AM
my previous house was haunted, my family didn't know about it at the time, my friend and his girlfriend stayed over one time, half way through the night his girlfriend screamed saying there was a woman playing with her feet, we thought she was nuts later on that year my parents met up with the previous owner and found out the house was haunted by a woman who was a servant in a past life, and she would play with her feet sometimes and follow her around when she was hoovering, apparently the house was the servants quarters for an old manor, don’t know where the manor would have been but I saw a map for 1806 and the house was still on the map then, I never saw anything but one thing did freak me out, one day everyone went out apart from me, no windows were open and it was a calm day, five minutes from when every one went out every door in the house slammed together (this house was 3 storeys high) when that happened I went straight out.

Wolfmight
10-28-2003, 04:57 AM
My dad said his aunts house was very strange.. He and his family went over there once in awhile to eat dinner. One evening while they were eating.. something ran through the house rooms at an alarming rate. (he said he remembers the wood being stomped like someone was running). Something running throughout a house so fast that it couldnt possibly not crash into something. His aunt said other things happened there sometimes also.. it was an old house. I think he said one of the chairs was like suddenly far away from the table.. but they never saw or even heard it move. (it wasnt there in the first place)

SaGe FrAnCiS
10-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@28 October 2003 - 00:35
I personally think that it is all in the mind. Like space landings and miracles, they all seem to happen in way out places with only one or two witnesses. I am not saying that the people are deranged. what I am trying to say is that something, at present unknown to us causes these illusions.
i also think its all in the mind,just illusions that people have :ph34r:

Spindulik
10-28-2003, 03:05 PM
I saw ghost images on my TV, so I called the cable-TV guy. He came over and fixed the problem. I needed a new RF connector. Apparently broadcast signals were bleeding into the cable reception.

Gemby!
10-28-2003, 03:13 PM
your meant to be able to see ghosts when your little more often - i think i useed to see my dead gran walk about :unsure: i think anyway - i can hardly remember anything nowadays ! :rolleyes:

DarthInsinuate
10-28-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@28 October 2003 - 15:05
I saw ghost images on my TV, so I called the cable-TV guy. He came over and fixed the problem. I needed a new RF connector. Apparently broadcast signals were bleeding into the cable reception.
i had that, not with cable though, i just needed to adjust the aerial a bit

Wolfmight
10-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+28 October 2003 - 10:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 28 October 2003 - 10:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@28 October 2003 - 15:05
i had that, not with cable though, i just needed to adjust the aerial a bit [/b][/quote]
those tv ones are probably fake. I only beilieve the things i see in real life. ;)

bigboab
10-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@29 October 2003 - 01:28
I only beilieve the things i see in real life. ;)
But it cant be real life if it is ghosts. :huh:

Wolfmight
10-29-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by bigboab+28 October 2003 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 October 2003 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@29 October 2003 - 01:28
I only beilieve the things i see in real life.&nbsp; ;)
But it cant be real life if it is ghosts. :huh: [/b][/quote]
I ment what i see in the real world.. not just on some tv.

dwightfry
10-29-2003, 03:45 PM
I saw some amazing footage of a ghost just this morning. It was on a secuirity cam at an impound lot. This lady was at least 2 feet off of the ground and floating around at great speeds through the cars.

I saw footage of a co-worker of my aunts. Her son had died a week or so earlier and one day she suddenly got the urge to take out the video camera. She was filming around the living room and when she played it back there was a ball of light that the camera followed around the room. It didn&#39;t stay in the center of the screen or anything, it would go off to the left, and she would move the camera so that it would center the ball of light in the camera again, then it would move off to the right, and she would follow it with out knowing. I&#39;m not saying its real, but why would she fake something like that. And how would something like that accidently happen. It can be just glare from the window or anything because it would move around the room in one swift motion, never breaking, flashing or anything like that. Truely creepy.

My aunt&#39;s mother (not by blood) is a satanic worshiper. I have never met her, but I have heard stories about curses that she has put on people and stuff like that. She hated my uncle and was totally opposed to my aunt marrying him. She cursed him, and lied about him, and did everything that she could to break them up. about 7 years ago my Aunt and Uncle were going on a trip and they needed a place to stay for the night so they stayed at my Aunt&#39;s mother&#39;s place. In the middle of the night my uncle woke up and saw a glowing light in the corner, and he said he could just sence the evil. My aunt woke up and saw it too. They spent 10 minutes laying in bed freaked out to all hell as the evil spirit floated there. My uncle has never gone back since, I&#39;m not sure about my aunt. Once again...why would people make it up.

When my sister was about 12 I was woke up by the scariest blood curdling scream I have ever heard, followed by sobbing. Apparantly my sister saw a man wearing all black with a black hat walk out of her closet and stood over her, she said his blank stare was the scariest thing she have ever seen.

My girlfriends sister woke up to see a woman sitting at the end of her bed praying.

So....needless to say....I definitly believe in ghosts, and I believe they can come over from the other side at will. But then again, I believe in U.F.O.s and some psychics. (of course, a majority of them are fakes)

Yogi
10-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Great&#33;&#33;

Now can you show us the footage??

:o Yogi

dwightfry
10-29-2003, 04:08 PM
I can get the footage of the woman at the impound lot. I work at a TV station so it really isn&#39;t going on the air until later today.

But the footage from the coworker I can&#39;t. She wasn&#39;t comfortable with people having copies. It means too much to her. It&#39;s understandable. If my son died and appeared on a video tape, I wouldn&#39;t want to spread it around either.

If you REALLY want to see the first one though tell me, and I&#39;ll try to get it for you.

Oh...and there is also the &#39;REAL&#39; footage of a ghost in my avatar. ;)

Nah, me and some friends went to this place called Fort Abercrombie where there was a month long battle between indians and the U.S. Army. Apparently the place is haunted. I took my camara out there and got some cool black and white photos, then I took a picture of a friend of mine sitting and used adobe imageready to make the Gif. So the picture was taken at a Haunted location.

masta.z
10-29-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@28 October 2003 - 01:05
actually i don&#39;t know what the hell a quantum is
quantum = "add another zero" :D

Wolfmight
10-30-2003, 01:50 AM
I&#39;d like to see some of those videos. I want see if they are the same as the experience i had. The fake videos tend to show a full image of a person as a ghost.... then again they think cameras see what the human eye cant. Maybe that&#39;s why i only caught a glimpse. (hell maybe when you move your eyes fast enough, you can see things hidden to the naked eye... your brain is trys to focus at it&#39;s best when you move them)

dwightfry
10-30-2003, 03:41 PM
I got the footage of the Montell show. For anyone who wants to see it.

HERE (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=77914)

Octopussy
10-30-2003, 06:24 PM
i belive ghosts do exit cuz wen i was like 5 and i used to live with my family in arabia and the house we lived in wasnt haunted but like at late night you can hear people playing on the roof and it was an apartment but there was no one awake everyone was sleeping and once we heard them at like 3 am so we went up and no one was there...freaky

ill tell more freaky shiz if u want i got a really freaky story

Octopussy
10-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@28 October 2003 - 01:17
Photos.....both genuine and fake (http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/index.html)

They have &#39;em seperate so you can tell &#39;em apart :P
this is kinda scary

what really makes it scary is most of the ghose are in illinois...im scared :ph34r: and and i have teo stay home alone until my parents come home everyday which is not for like 9 OMG GG BS im scared thanks a lot who ever started this