PDA

View Full Version : Btracs staff are scammers

J0KeR346
04-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Take your belly-aching elsewhere.

This forum isn't here for you to pout about what happened on another website. Suck it up and move on for fuck sake.

-Skiz

Cabalo
04-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Last time I was there, they weren't really friendly with me, because I was checking one dude that was an invite seller here.
It wouldn't surprise me so much if it did happen.

ca_aok
04-30-2010, 04:01 AM
Yawn, that's what you get for trading, and who knows what else (plenty of sellers/buyers at BTRACS). I'd think it's part of the nature of the game that you're going to get scammed eventually.

X-Files
04-30-2010, 04:05 AM
if he scam you, why you not post all this on their forum

why here??

Cabalo
04-30-2010, 04:06 AM
if he scam you, why you not post all this on their forum

why here??
If the guy who scammed him is a mod there, I think I know what would happen to his posts. :shifty:

DocBoM
04-30-2010, 04:24 AM
The staff there found proof that he was a banned member from the site. He was originally banned for scamming members over there. This time, they just re-payed the favor when they figured out who he was.

Quarterquack
04-30-2010, 04:27 AM
Really? So the solution is to counter-scam him? What a pleasant place. Trustworthy staff, surely.

If you're going to trade you should at least be not-a-complete-moron. That staffer who thinks is so very secure logs into the accounts, then baits this moron into posting the details out in public. They'll both lose everything and that's it as far as most people are concerned.

Beeker
04-30-2010, 04:44 AM
When you scam once and are banned and scam twice and are banned then come back for a third time what did you think was going to happen, we just going to let you keep scamming folks. It was time for us to teach him a lesson :)

You scam me once shame on you, you scam me twice shame on me and you scam me three times well we just weren't going to let that one happen and had to give a dose of some of your own medicine

PancakeWaffles
04-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Btracs is a shithole, I had one of the first accounts on the forum, before it became a trading shithole. I just worked as a trade finder for a bit there, before got banned. I got about 15 traders found though witch is fairly good.

Funkin'
04-30-2010, 05:00 AM
Now this is some funny shit.

anonymous0711
04-30-2010, 05:17 AM
you know idk how i should feel about this...
the staff at this site are obviously corrupt and youd think they could find a better solution to getting rid of a scammer than scamming him. I mean once they do that they lose all credibility and become no better than the scammers they claim to be against.
but at the same time if this user honestly has scammed users multiple times something must be done and he deserved what came to him... i just think it would be more appropriate to punish him otherwise
in the immortal words of jay-z "an eye for an eye, we both lose our sight. and two wrongs dont make a right" lol

Artemis
04-30-2010, 05:26 AM
Well isn't the fungus just pouring out of the woodwork :blink:

X-Files
04-30-2010, 05:28 AM
you know idk how i should feel about this...
the staff at this site are obviously corrupt and youd think they could find a better solution to getting rid of a scammer than scamming him. I mean once they do that they lose all credibility and become no better than the scammers they claim to be against.
but at the same time if this user honestly has scammed users multiple times something must be done and he deserved what came to him... i just think it would be more appropriate to punish him otherwise
in the immortal words of jay-z "an eye for an eye, we both lose our sight. and two wrongs dont make a right" lol

ok then i like Numb Encore more.. :mellow:

kukushka
04-30-2010, 07:30 AM
If you're going to trade you should at least be not-a-complete-moron.
you're talking nonsense here :)

anon
04-30-2010, 11:31 AM
This forum isn't here for you to pout about what happened on another website. Suck it up and move on for fuck sake.

-Skiz

Couldn't agree more.

I once visited the BTRACS forums as a guest shortly after they were opened, saw all the invite selling, and never came back.

puckface
04-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Btracs is a shithole, I had one of the first accounts on the forum, before it became a trading shithole. I just worked as a trade finder for a bit there, before got banned. I got about 15 traders found though witch is fairly good.

trade finder?

X-Files
04-30-2010, 01:27 PM
he is Waffles staff. u dont know?

ca_aok
04-30-2010, 01:44 PM
trade finder?
IP phisher :whistling

chrisbeebops
04-30-2010, 02:11 PM
trade finder?
IP phisher :whistlingbanhammer :whistling

puckface
04-30-2010, 02:16 PM
IP phisher :whistlingbanhammer :whistling

Oh... you mean dickhead?

n00bz0r
04-30-2010, 02:17 PM
could give a flyin fuck about some 'gossip' about some fuckin invite trading staffer of an invite selling/trading forum.
Take your sorry ass stories to backie instead. He might turn it into the most sensational thing since watergate.

P2PDog
04-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Scammers scamming scammers.... priceless!! :)

cinephilia
04-30-2010, 03:00 PM
scamerers*

A
04-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Scammers scamming scammers.... priceless!! :)
Tongue twister FTW! hehe

Skiz
04-30-2010, 03:48 PM
I thought I closed this last night. :pinch: