PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] X264 Invite

mindlock
05-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey, does anybody out there have an invite to x264 they would to impart to a trusted member here? I would love to get on there as I heard they have loads of x264 mkvs ready to be encoded with a Ripbot/AVCHDCoder user like myself. I can provide ratio proofs on elite trackers. Please look at my profile here, read my posts, look at my rep points and you'll fine a trusted member here. Thanks for any help, guys. :)

anon
05-01-2010, 05:09 PM
look at my rep points

One of them is from NETVIRUS. :pinch:

mindlock
05-01-2010, 05:29 PM
look at my rep points

One of them is from NETVIRUS. :pinch:

yeah, some rep points are from the first couple days here before I got to know how things worked here. I made a few mistakes that first week, but have grown tremendously since then. :)

Disme
05-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Hey, does anybody out there have an invite to x264 they would to impart to a trusted member here? I would love to get on there as I heard they have loads of x264 mkvs ready to be encoded with a Ripbot/AVCHDCoder user like myself. I can provide ratio proofs on elite trackers. Please look at my profile here, read my posts, look at my rep points and you'll fine a trusted member here. Thanks for any help, guys. :)

A trusted member!!! Yep that's it ... member since 2 months makes you trusted I guess :frusty:

Or maybe it's the rep-points that make you trusted :rolleyes:
Doing a quick GA and than requesting is prolly the oldest book in the FST's n00b-book. :yup:

Maybe the fact you claim to be part of 'Elite trackers' makes you trusted.:pinch:

Why don't you stick to all those 'elite trackers you have now or ask some friends on all those so elite trackers for what you need.

mindlock
05-03-2010, 07:32 PM

A trusted member!!! Yep that's it ... member since 2 months makes you trusted I guess :frusty:

Or maybe it's the rep-points that make you trusted :rolleyes:
Doing a quick GA and than requesting is prolly the oldest book in the FST's n00b-book. :yup:

Maybe the fact you claim to be part of 'Elite trackers' makes you trusted.:pinch:

Why don't you stick to all those 'elite trackers you have now or ask some friends on all those so elite trackers for what you need.

What don't just suck a dick and choke on it. I think that will better serve you. It's assholes like you that make this site sickening. You're a cancer that needs to be cut out. ;)

IdolEyes787
05-03-2010, 07:42 PM
What don't just suck a dick and choke on it. I think that will better serve you. It's assholes like you that make this site sickening. You're a cancer that needs to be cut out. ;)

Actually though he'd never admit to it ,Disme is one of the nicest, most intelligent and most highly respected people out there in bt land.:ermm:
Just because he hasn't seemed to have warmed up to your particular way of doing things certainly doesn't change that.

Tv Controls you
05-03-2010, 07:43 PM
What don't just suck a dick and choke on it. I think that will better serve you. It's assholes like you that make this site sickening. You're a cancer that needs to be cut out.

This is a odd tactic for trying to receive an invite. Insulting Fst members and suggest that this site sickens you...

My opinion...

Stop referring to the large amount of trust you have around here and your BT rep as it makes you look like a n00b.
Also throwing around that your a member of a 1337 site will most likely not help you in your journeys.
I myself would like to see a well written out short paragraph on why you would want to join and a few ratio proofs and a speed test.

mindlock
05-03-2010, 07:46 PM

Actually though he'd never admit to it ,Disme is one of the nicest, most intelligent and most highly respected people out there in bt land.:ermm:
Just because he hasn't seemed to have warmed up to your particular way of doing things certainly doesn't change that.

IodolEyes, you've from the beginning of my stay here have been one of the "coolest" people here. You know why? You've never once ever have disparaged me. You've have only helped me here. It's people like you that keep me coming here. People like Disme just anger me, because they're just here to entertain themselves, not to help people...

What don't just suck a dick and choke on it. I think that will better serve you. It's assholes like you that make this site sickening. You're a cancer that needs to be cut out.

This is a odd tactic for trying to receive an invite. Insulting Fst members and suggest that this site sickens you...

I got my invite from a very kind member here, so this thread can be closed. I won't ask for anything for six months here. I'll just give every invite I get away in the giveaway section. I'm here to help, give, and just in general be a nice person. :)

IdolEyes787
05-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Mate that's where you've got it wrong.Disme would give you the shirt off his own back if you needed it.You just ( unfortunately) need to acquire a bit of perspective of the whole situation and then you maybe will understand.
Seriously around here no one is hoping to "burn " anybody else,it's just after all the shit that happens it's really hard to approach any situation from a point of trust and a whole lost of cynicism(see case of michele as example)

When in doubt maybe try remembering the old axiom " you can never trust a man who smiles too much"

anon
05-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I got my invite from a very kind member here, so this thread can be closed.

Tv Controls you
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
just in general be a nice person.

......is this your idea of being a nice person.....

suck a dick and choke on it.

mindlock
05-03-2010, 07:53 PM

suck a dick and choke on it.

I'm only nice to people who are nice to me, not people who go out of their way to be "dicks." I've been here for 2 months and have given away over 25 invites to members here.

cinephilia
05-03-2010, 07:56 PM
anon-sbi still just as pragmatic as ever i see.

anon
05-03-2010, 07:58 PM
anon-sbi still just as pragmatic as ever i see.

Yes, I have issues with that :ermm:

cinephilia
05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
however, your postcount doesn't have issues with that :P

anon
05-03-2010, 08:06 PM
My stars do. :dabs:

ca_aok
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM

I'm only nice to people who are nice to me, not people who go out of their way to be "dicks." I've been here for 2 months and have given away over 25 invites to members here.
That doesn't suddenly make you an awesome candidate for an invite btw. If anything it shows that you're willing to hand out invites to basically anyone that asks for them, which isn't always a good thing from a trust perspective, especially given the quality of both posts and members in this section lately. Case in point, you have rep points from NETVIRUS, who is a known trader. Even if you weren't repped for a trade, it shows you didn't even bother to check his background before handing him an invite that he'll probably trade away when something better comes along.

On topic, my advice to you is to be quite careful with your new account and what you do here, the staff at x264 really don't like this place.

cinephilia
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
huhu

TraLaLa
05-03-2010, 08:27 PM

what you give its what you are and the same attitude you will receive back,that simple

cinephilia
05-03-2010, 08:29 PM
¿ what happened to your username ice10ufo ?

TraLaLa
05-03-2010, 08:37 PM
my cat ate it