PDA

View Full Version : Tracker perspective (XNT)

superjojo
05-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm a member on XNT for over a month and I think
that this momentarily very good tracker which has a very bright future. ATM maybe it is not so easy to seed even with an RSS but
a userbase is also growing so it will be probably easier in the future. What do you think about it? And ...
I almost forgot great pretimes.

Tv Controls you
05-03-2010, 07:37 PM
I thought this was going to be a spoof on killour's thread. lol

On topic.... The more users will most likely mean more leechers, so yes I'm sure this will make it a little easier to seed on.
On the same note, though, there will also be more seeders.

superjojo
05-03-2010, 07:42 PM
I completely agree with you. Even when there would be more seeders,
everyone won't use RSS.

invite420
05-03-2010, 08:56 PM
this site had alot of potential still does , but like you said needs 30, 000 more users
only has 12000 now, pre times and design are good

I have been member for 30+ weeks

Quarterquack
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
The staff are cheaters. Thus I want nothing to do with it, at first I liked it, but then when I realized what was wrong there I stopped visiting it. Also, trust me, the pretimes aren't real. They aren't traced for a reason.

anon
05-03-2010, 10:13 PM
the pretimes aren't real. They aren't traced for a reason.

delacct.php :yup:

Now they only need to fake the seeder and leecher counters like TorrentDay does :happy:

PancakeWaffles
05-03-2010, 10:51 PM
The staff are cheaters. Thus I want nothing to do with it, at first I liked it, but then when I realized what was wrong there I stopped visiting it. Also, trust me, the pretimes aren't real. They aren't traced for a reason.

Care to further explain about cheating staff?

snagit
05-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Care to further explain about cheating staff?

+1

I'd like to know more myself.

Quarterquack
05-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Without any name dropping involved (since I never do so anyways, right?) a bunch of prominent tracker staff round the board have mentioned that they are cheaters, who also cheated their pretime announces in order to win races more often than not. Thus, they've been shunned and removed from most tracers.

merwais
05-04-2010, 04:54 PM

Don't encourage people to leave a tracker, specially if a cheater says someone to leave a tracker lol :noes:

You are a big cheater yourself!

Guys, Personally i have tested XNT and still i have account with them, they are great, their pre timing is fine also. if you are listening to a person like anon-sbi, then you are fooled.

Don't listen to big/well-known cheaters like anon-sbi !

Cabalo
05-04-2010, 04:57 PM
It's amazing when someone mentions "torrentday", Merwais is immediately there!
Are you using any special filter or mail subscriptions ?

Quarterquack
05-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Don't encourage people to leave a tracker, specially if a cheater says someone to leave a tracker lol :noes:

Put a sock in it, you pansy, and open your eyes as to who you're quoting next time.

Regardless of your support to a tracker that cheats the system, you might want to be courteous the next time you decide to single me out. I'd berate you appropriately, but it would probably fly right over your head.

cinephilia
05-04-2010, 05:14 PM

Guys, Personally i have tested XNT and still i have account with them, they are great, their pre timing is fine also. if you are listening to a person like anon-sbi, then you are fooled.

may i point out that the guy you're talking to is not anon-sbi ?

anon
05-04-2010, 06:13 PM

Wrong quote...

Di@monds
05-04-2010, 06:19 PM

+ if Merwais goes left, i suggest you should take an opposite direction

PancakeWaffles
05-04-2010, 08:11 PM
merwais is just fucking hilarious, either one of the least brightest members, or funniest trolls of FST.

Aristocles
05-04-2010, 08:32 PM
merwais is just fucking hilarious, either one of the least brightest members, or funniest trolls of FST.

I think he is completely insane but that really doesn't answer your question. ;) Hell, I am not even certain that it is a mutually exclusive disjunction.

merwais
05-05-2010, 01:01 AM

Filter or not.
The problem is, when a cheater like " anon-sbi " says XNT is cheating with pre timing, that's just looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I just can't stop myself when he says the word: Cheat !

in 1st place anon-sbi is the biggest cheater on the net running a cheaters forum which is completely a shame to talk about a private tracker.

@ringhunter, you are just a dumb idiot, stupid kid. Ignored !

Quarterquack
05-05-2010, 01:06 AM

At least I won't be looking forward to any more retarded quotes from you. Mission accomplished, doesn't everyone agree? :)

Champo101
05-05-2010, 01:15 AM
XNT looks fine but I like IPT, BCG and like demonoid and stuff.

PancakeWaffles
05-05-2010, 01:38 AM

At least I won't be looking forward to any more retarded quotes from you. Mission accomplished, doesn't everyone agree? :)

Quiet anon-sbi your just a cheater, no one will listen to you!

He won't even admit his mistake, rofl ignorant troll is ignorant.

anon
05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
At least I won't be looking forward to any more retarded quotes from you.

As far as I know, you'll still see his posts, but he'll see something along the lines of "this message isn't visible because ringhunter is in your ignore list" instead of yours. :(

Quarterquack
05-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Which still means he won't be quoting/replying to me anytime soon. Also, since I barely use the ignore feature, he will still be able to read my reply in your quotes, right?

Should be funny when he realizes he didn't change much.

anon
05-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Which still means he won't be quoting/replying to me anytime soon.

As long as you get what you want... :lol:

Also, since I barely use the ignore feature, he will still be able to read my reply in your quotes, right?

Yes, but that doesn't depend on the ignore list. Even if you two were ignoring each other, you'd still be able to see quotes from the other in my posts, for example.

MadIrish
05-06-2010, 03:52 AM

Its magic. Has to be.

http://www.sweetawesometours.com/photos/003portland03/bonus-shot.jpg

Filter or not.
The problem is, when a cheater like " anon-sbi " says XNT is cheating with pre timing, that's just looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I just can't stop myself when he says the word: Cheat !

in 1st place anon-sbi is the biggest cheater on the net running a cheaters forum which is completely a shame to talk about a private tracker.

Does it not follow that someone with strong background knowledge of cheating would also be a good person to identify other less than honest practices in the BT scene?

As usual your attempts at dissimulation are pretty damn poor really; anon-sbi's torrenting practices may indeed be somewhat dubious, from what I've seen he's quite open about that, but you're just trying to change the subject as usual rather than directly address any perfectly valid criticism or question of some random torrent site nobody else apart from you really seems to care for

On the bright side though, your posts are always good for a laugh, do keep it up. And don't forget to tell us how many more "members" Torrentday has gained this week while you do, I'm quite shocked you haven't already actually.

:blink:

antrax34130
05-06-2010, 03:06 PM
their source is exposed

horton
05-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Tell us more.:naughty:

antrax34130
05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Tell us more.:naughty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-xntnu-giveaway-unlimited-post3434144/postcount20