PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Mad Cat
10-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Counter Strike: Condition Zero is available for download using BitTorrent from BitTorrent Movies (http://wwww.bittorrentmovies.de) (www.bittorrentmovies.de). The site is in German, but its easy enough to navigate even if you don't know any German.
I think its an image file due to the size.

Well, if you don't know how just do this:
Go to bittorrent movies.
Look at the navigation bar down the left hand side of the screen.
Under Content, there is PC spiele (Alle), click Action under that.
A list sould come up, showing things under letter in alphabetical order.
Click the Condition Zero one.
Another screen should come up, scroll down abit then click Counter Strike: Condition Zero (Englisch).

From the Englisch, I'm guessing this is in English ;)
If you already know this or your gonna say about the CZ bundled with Half Life from suprnova, then good for you. I'm posting it for the ones that don't know about it.

Once I've downloaded it, I'll post hash in verifieds.

Also on Suprnova (http://www.suprnova.org) :D

Marius24
10-28-2003, 03:03 PM
ty good find :)

Monkeee
10-28-2003, 04:18 PM
its the samething on suprnova its not the cd-image its just the game zipped.......

Cygnuz-Y
10-28-2003, 04:21 PM
Has someone played this game....?

Is it worth the download?
I just want to know 'cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?

apollooff320
10-28-2003, 04:30 PM
I just got mine off IRC. When im done trying it out I will tell u how it is. You can get it faster off IRC.

=EDIT= damn file is fucked up. I can't even start the game. I guess if have to finish my old file that I started earlier from the german site.

CadeLaguana
10-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Well I'm a huge counter-strike fan but I didn't like condition zero. The weapon models were nice. They looked much better than 1.6, but the single play just sucked. Terrorists with towels around there head(or something), coming up to me and stabing me. It seemed stuipd. This game would kick ass 2 years ago. Well that's my opinion. ;)

diabloroker
10-28-2003, 05:15 PM
its BETA get this straight i know bcuz its missing online play and lan play..and lots of missions are missing

apollooff320
10-28-2003, 05:27 PM
just because its missing lan and MP doesn't mean its a beta. Have u seen how big the file is with its shitty graphics? The game has all its missions.

NovaDemon
10-28-2003, 05:56 PM
its Gold not beta or final release.... GOLD

full review here ...
http://csnation.counter-strike.net/viewnews.php/6565

Octopussy
10-28-2003, 07:25 PM
i think the games really gay because id like go to and actually kick the asses of those faggots who made it because its so stupid how they always show the terrorist as the muslim ppl

DWk
10-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by diabloroker@28 October 2003 - 17:15
its BETA get this straight i know bcuz its missing online play and lan play..and lots of missions are missing
go read up sonny.... look:
CZ is plain and simple (not that this is bad) a SINGLE-PLAYER game
CS 1.6 is meant as its MULTI-PLAYER version...

pretty simple...

DWk

Octopussy
10-28-2003, 08:06 PM
are u sayin cz is single player only?

DWk
10-28-2003, 08:08 PM
the version i got of CZ (which i suppose isnt just some beta, but the real deal.... because it isnt an iso, but just the CZ folder compressed in big zip file) does not include any kind of multiplayer

DWk

Octopussy
10-28-2003, 08:13 PM
well...i dont now cuz i mean if cz is just single player why would ppl ay 40 bucks to buy it....

DWk
10-28-2003, 08:17 PM
why not? if the game is good enuff, why shouldnt ppl pay it? Take for example, Rainbow Six series.... I got 2 of the original games, and i didn't buy em for the MP, but merely because of what i was gonna play offline (mostly because i didn't have a 24-7 internet connection)..... which old game has multiplayer anyway?

DWk

Octopussy
10-28-2003, 08:33 PM
id never buy a game that isnt multiplayer....the only games i bought are ut2k3, bf1942 and expansions, aoc, aok, chaser, raven shield, starcraft

vash444
10-29-2003, 12:04 AM
It is multiplayer, thats why the added the galil and famas into what is now CS 1.6. It's going to be able to play with ordinary CS'ers.

its Gold not beta or final release.... GOLD

Do you know what a game that has gone gold means? It means that is has sold a specified amount of units. It doesn't mean that is it final or beta or anything.

abu_has_the_power
10-29-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@28 October 2003 - 16:21

I just want to know 'cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?
stupid as hell. it's only sp. and looks ok, but the game is same as old cs, only no mp, which makes the game stupid

DWk
10-29-2003, 12:11 AM
playable thru cs, yea

Gold means that a game is right about of goin into stores (or is already shipping). It means that the game is FINISHED and is about to be sold.

DWk

Evil Gemini
10-29-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@28 October 2003 - 20:25
i think the games really gay because id like go to and actually kick the asses of those faggots who made it because its so stupid how they always show the terrorist as the muslim ppl
Yeah thats not fair hey ??

Maybe we can use different skins and models

noname12
10-29-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+29 October 2003 - 00:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 29 October 2003 - 00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@28 October 2003 - 16:21

I just want to know &#39;cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?
stupid as hell. it&#39;s only sp. and looks ok, but the game is same as old cs, only no mp, which makes the game stupid [/b][/quote]
Same as abu said, cyg if you ask me, which I already said :P , CS: CZ is CS 1.5 with bots but better graphics, smarter bots (apparently) who actually die and don&#39;t keep shooting you in the head before you get the chance to fight back.

Its a normal mission based FPS with the CS element that gives it a little twist.

From what I have played so far (not that much) I found it to be entertaining, maybe most people had to high expectations, but to me I find it a well added bonus to have CS with better graphics and the ability to play SP and train your self with out using useless bots.

All in all I found it worth the download, as to wether its full or not, I personally found to much bugs in it for me to decide its full, but it could be I dont know.

Maybe people are expecting to much from it, I must point out, we havent reached the age of virtual reality in the hologram kind. :)

abu_has_the_power
10-29-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by noname12+29 October 2003 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 29 October 2003 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 October 2003 - 00:11
<!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@28 October 2003 - 16:21

I just want to know &#39;cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?
stupid as hell. it&#39;s only sp. and looks ok, but the game is same as old cs, only no mp, which makes the game stupid
Same as abu said, cyg if you ask me, which I already said :P , CS: CZ is CS 1.5 with bots but better graphics, smarter bots (apparently) who actually die and don&#39;t keep shooting you in the head before you get the chance to fight back.

Its a normal mission based FPS with the CS element that gives it a little twist.

From what I have played so far (not that much) I found it to be entertaining, maybe most people had to high expectations, but to me I find it a well added bonus to have CS with better graphics and the ability to play SP and train your self with out using useless bots.

All in all I found it worth the download, as to wether its full or not, I personally found to much bugs in it for me to decide its full, but it could be I dont know.

Maybe people are expecting to much from it, I must point out, we havent reached the age of virtual reality in the hologram kind. :) [/b][/quote]
lol. true. but there&#39;s so many other good games to play. halo, ut2k3, max payne 2, mdnite club 2, warhammer 40000, and more.

noname12
10-29-2003, 01:16 AM
There are many more games to get, but its still a good addition to your collection, I just dont see the huge disapointment most others seem to be seeing, I believe they made a good transformation for the hugely succesful MP CS to a single player CS, maybe needs some more additions but they will most likely add some patches and additions to it later on as the feedback comes in, although I am not a huge fan of HL, I do think Valve is a Develpor for the gamers, by the gamers.

They did that with CS... until steam :lol:

Mad Cat
10-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@28 October 2003 - 19:25
Muslims don&#39;t usually wear turbans, thats Sikhs....

And I&#39;m gathering that they wear turbans because of that guy talking about towel heads up above <_<