PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 2 cam clips/screenshots: looking for some bad ones

NYTReader
05-06-2010, 05:21 AM
I have an unusual request:
I have been trying to explain to my non-file sharing friends how the quality of the initial cam releases of movies can be pretty bad: bad resolution, camera shaking, people standing up and blocking the picture, etc. Given the decent amount of attention it has already gotten, I thought the Iron Man 2 release would be a good example.

Has anyone who has downloaded the movie spotted some real bad shots (or even short clips) which they could post here? Or if it is easier to just say at what time in the movie some of these occurred that would be great.

iLOVENZB
05-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Most people ask the opposite questions.

NYTReader
05-06-2010, 05:44 PM
yeh your are right :)

I should have added I do have the NOGRP cam but did not spot any of these bad shots and was hoping someone with a better eye might point me to times where they occur.

charvelshred
05-06-2010, 05:53 PM
yep...shaking, standing up, bad light

IdolEyes787
05-06-2010, 06:28 PM
I have an unusual request:
I have been trying to explain to my non-file sharing friends how the quality of the initial cam releases of movies can be pretty bad: bad resolution, camera shaking, people standing up and blocking the picture, etc.

Get them blind drunk ,take them to a Paul Greengrass movie in a busy theatre and tell them it's more or less the same thing.