PDA

View Full Version : (REQ) Torrentleech

Champo101
05-07-2010, 11:44 PM
well sorry a**hole.

Quarterquack
05-07-2010, 11:50 PM
No.

Want to know why? Because you have 0 upload at GFT, similarly almost 0 upload at BCG (most of your upload is because you are on a staff invite tree) and you have barely downloaded anything from Demonoid, which has more content than all three trackers you just requested put together.

Also, because you're a general douche who hides all those facts, attempts to act like an experienced member, and spammed your way to 20 posts. But that comes in second place to the reason I posted above.

Start using your trackers instead of randomly collecting them because of their reputation/what you heard about them.

anonymous0711
05-07-2010, 11:58 PM
yeah and honestly if you cant keep a ratio well above 1 on IPT you will never even get past the wait times on TL...

IdolEyes787
05-08-2010, 12:23 AM
yeah and honestly if you cant keep a ratio well above 1 on IPT you will never even get past the wait times on TL...

I think part is the problem is that the OP doesn't appear to keep anything seeding.
Of course it could be worse.:lol:

strange how wespa has uploaded 2.746 TB before you started seeding this torrent.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mwwm4o.jpg

Champo101
05-08-2010, 12:33 AM
@IdolEyes787 That's because I haven't downloaded much since my ISP started emailing me to cool it down with stuff like torrents because I was downloading WAY too much and they said to lower internet usage. I have been downloading carefully. ever since. I guess it was wrong to request TL now.

IdolEyes787
05-08-2010, 12:35 AM
@IdolEyes787 That's because I haven't downloaded much since my ISP started emailing me to cool it down with stuff like torrents because I was downloading WAY too much and they said to lower internet usage. I have been downloading carefully. ever since. I guess it was wrong to request TL now.

Being Canadian I know how it is and commiserate.:(

Quarterquack
05-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Being Canadian, as well, I will testify to the fact that no Canadian ISP has the right to ask you regulate your downloading habits.

They can force you to, by imposing a cap, but the norm is, they will also call and give you the option to upgrade or stick with the speed cap, till the monthly bill resets and you're on your new fresh quota.

The only time they will impose rules on what you download, is when they start sending warnings to you, if they were contacted by an anti-piracy group.

Champo101
05-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Ok thx Ringhunter. All the emails said was lower internet usage. My friend is a worker FOR the ISP that I have and he said it`s probably from d/l ing torrents. So I stopped. Or at least slowed down.

anon
05-08-2010, 04:36 PM
strange how wespa has uploaded 2.746 TB before you started seeding this torrent.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mwwm4o.jpg

He obviously has dedicated optic fiber wiring to all the peers in that torrent... what were you thinking?

TraLaLa
05-08-2010, 08:11 PM
he has the mojo