PDA

View Full Version : former BCG Power User...

Mikity
05-08-2010, 12:23 AM
....who lost his account due to inactivity (moving halfway across the world meant my regular schedule got kind of messed up...)

has been desperately trying to get back into the site since last year now,
I've tried hanging out on IRC and chatting to people.
I've tried scanning the threads here, without luck (I usually miss them by an hour or so :P)
I've tried recovering my account too of course, but I get no email :cry:
But no luck!
I thought very highly of BCG when I was a member, a great selection and I like the seed points system, seems fair and ingenious at the same time.

Anyway, is there some sort of procedure you know of that might get me reinstated?
Or should I just pray? :sad1:

Anyway, thanks for any advice!

salahnasser
05-08-2010, 12:35 AM
stoi knows the answer to ur question :)

7th
05-08-2010, 01:18 AM
I've tried scanning the threads here, without luck (I usually miss them by an hour or so :P)

with your post count and join date I'm sure you've missed a lot and have been trying really hard :unsure:

My guess is that people will make you wait a little bit more :yup:

Champo101
05-08-2010, 01:30 AM
When Stoi comes along I think he'll know how to help you. Stoi rules

Mikity
05-08-2010, 01:35 AM
with your post count and join date I'm sure you've missed a lot and have been trying really hard :unsure:

Point taken.... although that doesn't mean I only started looking once I registered here!

7th
05-08-2010, 01:56 AM

Point taken.... although that doesn't mean I only started looking once I registered here!

it does mean you started lying on this thread. But I have nothing against you... I just think you don't need to lie here to get what you want... if you deserve it, you'll have it, sooner or latter.

Stoi is around but probably (more) worried about the tracker that's out for the moment... anyway, I hope he can help you (and he can).

Mikity
05-08-2010, 02:32 AM
it does mean you started lying on this thread.

That is quite an unfair thing to say. None of the statements I made in my original post are untrue (though if they were confusing, then I apologize)

I am not pretending to be somebody I am not. I was merely hoping for some pointers on what I may or may not be able to do.
I'd appreciate it if you could give me the benefit of the doubt. Obrigado :)

stoi
05-08-2010, 02:49 AM
Well even if you were an SPU you still would not get your account back as its completely gone and we have no record at all of any previous members from before we stopped pruning (which was well after the fake page/keyword).

Only way you can get back in at the minute, is with a referral, and i am not giving anymore out atm, (that may change tomorrow or the next day, i just do them on the spur of the moment lol) so you may get lucky, but not promissing anything.

Mikity
05-08-2010, 03:01 AM
The God has spoken! :) Thanks Stoi.

So all I can say is.... keep up the good work - seems like BCG is still going from strength to strength. Would love to see for myself again someday.... :D

TraLaLa
05-08-2010, 03:57 PM
just keep your dream alive
miracles do happen

DeadPoet
05-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Getting into specific tracker is not a miracle and it definitely should not be anyones dream.
What's wrong with you peoples? :huh:

DeadPoet
05-08-2010, 04:05 PM
What's wrong with you?

I'm addict to cigarettes and I'm lazy bone. Other than that I'm fine, thanks for asking. :unsure:

DeadPoet
05-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Well, that's not true. :P

Here are million reasons why Latvia is the best country of the world - http://miljons.com/lv/pictures/best/

DeadPoet
05-08-2010, 04:15 PM
No, that's just some random kid from Latvia.
If you understand russian you could tell what's so funny about that pic. ;)

The_Martinator
05-08-2010, 04:17 PM
You're welcome btw Latvia is 3rd world country...

Thank god we have people like you to point that out. :dry:

Artemis
05-08-2010, 05:04 PM
And yet another thread careers insanely off topic, disappearing into a slag fest with moronic pictures as an aid for those with difficulties in comprehension.

TraLaLa
05-08-2010, 06:38 PM
so why waste your time ?

TraLaLa
05-08-2010, 06:41 PM
food , see pic

anon
05-08-2010, 06:43 PM
what is BCG?

13 posts to go... :dry:

cap87
05-08-2010, 08:56 PM