PDA

View Full Version : Where do people get this info

Detale
05-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, well I have been torrenting for quite a while now and every so often I see people make comments on torrents and on message boards like this one that I saw today

Alice In Wonderland DVDSCR (48hours) cant wait!

When I have seen this in the past it has usually come true so I figure there is a way to get this info out there but I haven't a clue where so that's why I'm posting here. Now I did send the guy a PM asking but I figured I'd ask here and some of you may know.

ExtraDry
05-09-2010, 01:26 AM
its being encoded now to remove clock
mention in irc

PancakeWaffles
05-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Simply put if they refer to internal releases it is probably posted on the tracker somewhere, if it's scene they got hax.

ExtraDry
05-09-2010, 02:07 AM
p2p group doing the work, but sure the scene group with steal it and claim it once it comes out LOL

salahnasser
05-09-2010, 02:10 AM
i remember i saw a thread on a forum which has movies and their R5-DVDscr release date (no idea how they know)
BTW just few movies were in that thread

Artemis
05-09-2010, 05:28 AM
Hey guys, well I have been torrenting for quite a while now and every so often I see people make comments on torrents and on message boards like this one that I saw today

Alice In Wonderland DVDSCR (48hours) cant wait!When I have seen this in the past it has usually come true so I figure there is a way to get this info out there but I haven't a clue where so that's why I'm posting here. Now I did send the guy a PM asking but I figured I'd ask here and some of you may know.

48hrs to encode a DVDScr ???? the dude needs a new PC, preferably one that doesn't have Commodore 64 on the side :blink:

Quarterquack
05-09-2010, 05:55 AM
i remember i saw a thread on a forum which has movies and their R5-DVDscr release date (no idea how they know)
BTW just few movies were in that thread

Exactly. I've always assumed it's based on the official release dates, especially for R-releases. I also know of a few places that boast a "release schedule". I've always noticed they were accurate, too.

EDIT: The threads I'm talking about had a list of the entire 2010 line-up, since Christmas last year.

Polarbear
05-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Commodore 64
:wub: I loved my C64!

sez
05-09-2010, 07:33 AM
It should be quite easy to interpret.If it's not being edited/encoded then whoever is posting that info has axx to a group who in turn have axx to a source who has given em a timeline as to when he'll be availing the screener.
As for R5s,they have a calendar just as blu-ray and box office flicks.

ExtraDry
05-09-2010, 08:13 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2rggjdj.png

hotshot6473
05-09-2010, 01:05 PM
lol they put it in their info for a torrent they just released yesterday. Its just that simple. Why did nobody just say that?

awaited
05-09-2010, 01:15 PM
lol they put it in their info for a torrent they just released yesterday. Its just that simple. Why did nobody just say that?

lack of genius users, I guess:unsure: