PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Pedro's BTMusic

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Hello!

I'm from Romania and I am not a terrorist.

I'll apreciate an invite for Pedro's BTMusic. I'm a special guy and I like music (pedro's bt kind of music) .

Please don't ask for my collection of CD albums because I'm not a freak.

But, if you would invite me only if I would have a huge CD collection, then here it is:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2052/2248700249_5615438d21.jpg
I love buying CDs for some reason...

Anyway, I am very good user and I'll use and take care of the account . I could prove that but I'm too lazy to post screenshots with my ratio proofs on e-peen trackers.

Thank you!
Your's truly,

http://i44.tinypic.com/28swwpf.jpg

Quarterquack
05-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Excuse my interference, but if you're capable of buying such a collection, why even consider pirating music?

Otherwise, good luck.

Glitterstep
05-09-2010, 06:15 AM
i'm from romania and i am not a terrorist.

:o

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 06:20 AM
Excuse my interference, but if you're capable of buying such a collection, why even consider pirating music?

Otherwise, good luck.

I love pirating music, it's like a disease. But, after I DL an album I feel guilty and I go buy the CD :( .

Thank you.

anonymous0711
05-09-2010, 06:22 AM

Otherwise, good luck.

yes forgive me for being sceptical but where was this picture taken? your house?
There appear to be literally thousands of cd's there it just seems somewhat unlikely that that is actually your personal cd collection

Polarbear
05-09-2010, 06:25 AM

Otherwise, good luck.

yes forgive me for being sceptical but where was this picture taken? your house?
There appear to be literally thousands of cd's there it just seems somewhat unlikely that that is actually your personal cd collection

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wfmu/2248700249/

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Yes, it is my house.

Please don't be so sceptical. Life is too beautiful for scepticism.

Quarterquack
05-09-2010, 06:34 AM

I'll blame tineye for leading me onto a misguided opinion of his sincerity.

Zac090
05-09-2010, 07:25 AM
i'm from romania and i am not a terrorist.

Does that remind you of a recent movie, Glitterstep ?:shifty:

sez
05-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Man's stupidity never ceases to amaze me...good luck hrusciov :)

TraLaLa
05-09-2010, 07:51 AM
polarbear you have the same collection :yikes:

n00bz0r
05-09-2010, 09:23 AM

pwnt!
:lol:

@OP, you certainly are special.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/18/129056186057605029.jpg

Funkin'
05-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Yes, it is my house.

What possessed you to think you would get away with this?

anonymous0711
05-09-2010, 09:25 AM
lol i tried searching for music library in google but didnt find anything in the first few pages... honestly i knew someone would find that pic and prove it wasnt his so thank you for revealing him as the obvious fraud we all knew him to be
i have a feeling he is still going to try and claim it is his tho with some ridiculous logic that no1 but he/she understands similar to the incident with yavawaya a couple days ago when he/she left the tab for RM visible in their ratio proof... o well let the incomprehensible logic begin!

Funkin'
05-09-2010, 09:33 AM
lol i tried searching for music library in google but didnt find anything in the first few pages...

You didn't need to search. Right-clicking it takes you to flickr. Hope staff DP's him for this.

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Oh my...

Funkin' and anonymous0711 you are like Sherlock Holmes when he was a kid. Polarbear is little Dr. Watson .

http://i40.tinypic.com/rthvmh.jpg

i have a feeling he is still going to try and claim it is his tho with some ridiculous logic that no1 ...

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Yes, it is my house.

Please don't be so sceptical. Life is too beautiful for scepticism.

I like how even after polarbear's post with the included title "A small section of WFMU's immense CD collection, located in the 2nd floor Music Library" you still swore that it was your house.
Definite reason enough for at least a temporary DP here.
Pray that Cabalo sleeps late on Sundays.:whistling

WFMU http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFMU

Seriously why couldn't you just have made a decent, honest request and lived with whatever outcome that got you?

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL

it was a joke. I thought it was obvious.

You actually think that i wanted to fool somebody with that pic??? Don't you think I could've tried a little harder if i wanted to fool somebody?! I posted an image with flicker adress ffs. There are thousands of cds... Who could possibly have a collection like that. Also, you can easily find the pic with google images..it's on first page..

and my post with : "Yes, it is my house.

Please don't be so sceptical. Life is too beautiful for scepticism." I was just making fun of anonymous0711.

Didn't believe that here are so many with serious lack of humor... Especially you Idoleyes787

btw, "Please don't ask for my collection of CD albums because I'm not a freak."

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 12:57 PM
the pic was obviously a joke. no need to go overboard.

edit: hrusciov beat me to it

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 01:07 PM
LOL

it was a joke. I thought it was obvious.

You actually think that i wanted to fool somebody with that pic??? Don't you think I could've try a little harder if i wanted to fool somebody?! I posted an image with flicker adress ffs. There are thousands of cds... Who could possibly have a collection like that. Also, you can easily find the pic with google images..it's on first page..

and my post with : "Yes, it is my house.

Please don't be so sceptical. Life is too beautiful for scepticism." I was just making fun of anonymous0711.

Didn't believe that here are so many with serious lack of humor... Especially you Idoleyes787

btw, "Please don't ask for my collection of CD albums because I'm not a freak."

I have a sense of humour maybe that's why I find neither Adam Sandler or that funny.
As for "over reacting" , maybe but I doubt that I would have if somewhere in the ensuing posts you had winked at the camera or something.
And about being an "obvious fake", forgive me but I have seen people try to pull of far stupider things here .:mellow:

Btw Maybe I lack subtlety but this is what I term an obvious fake .

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-request-post3436156/postcount20

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 01:18 PM
P
As for "over reacting" , maybe but I doubt that I would have if somewhere in the ensuing posts you had winked at the camera or something.
And about being an "obvious fake", forgive me but I have seen people try to pull of far stupider things here .:mellow:

But then I would've dissapointed anonymous0711 and Funkin' . They were really proud of catching the bad guy.

You are like the police and government in some countries, .ro included. The bad guys are well prepared and they can easily find guns illegally, no need to make a law that forbids guns for general public that wants some protection...

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 01:20 PM
P

But then I would've dissapointed anonymous0711 and Funkin' . They were really proud of catching the bad guy.

You are like the police and government in some countries, .ro included. The bad guys are well prepared and they can easily find guns illegally, no need to make a law that forbids guns for general public that wants some protection...

I suppose by that logic the world would then be better off without Laws or police.

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 01:26 PM
we need laws for us to know who are the bad guys :) , but don't make stupid laws and over react without having a real effect on the problem.

Anyway, back on topic... I heard that only uploaders and staff have invites so I think I won't get any invite even if I had that collection :)

anonymous0711
05-09-2010, 01:41 PM
we need laws for us to know who are the bad guys :) , but don't make stupid laws and over react without having a real effect on the problem.

Anyway, back on topic... I heard that only uploaders and staff have invites so I think I won't get any invite even if I had that collection :)

eh not rly proud at catching a bad guy i just assumed you were just as dumb as a lot of the other users on here
O and please dont be mistaken, i am still operating under that assumption

I must say tho... this "joke" was about as funny as an ASPCA commercial

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 02:11 PM
you have a great opinion about yourself.. just sayin'

I could easily prove how dumb you are and not others, but I won't.

ca_aok
05-09-2010, 03:09 PM
And we could easily prove how dumb you are posting a googled pic of your "music collection" and then passing it off as a joke ;)

http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 03:26 PM
And we could easily prove how dumb you are posting a googled pic of your "music collection" and then passing it off as a joke ;)

:pinch:
just go and kiss some staff's ass somewhere.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 03:36 PM
we need laws for us to know who are the bad guys .

So what your are saying is that without laws you wouldn't know who the bad guys are?:unsure:

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 03:44 PM
without laws, i wouldn't know who the bad guys are but i would still know who the monkey is.

now dance my friend, dance.

ca_aok
05-09-2010, 03:53 PM

Cool comeback bro. You're definitely on my short list for next month's invite.

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 04:00 PM
we need laws for us to know who are the bad guys .

So what your are saying is that without laws you wouldn't know who the bad guys are?:unsure:

of course not... Believe me, you don't know who is the bad guy either in front of justice, if you aren't a lawyer or you know the law very well.

Cool comeback bro. You're definitely on my short list for next month's invite.
I am not an asskisser... Please try to believe that there are people like me.

You say that I am dumb and I tried to fool everybody with that simple and obvious joke and now you expect me to defend myself every time in front of every bored guy that comes here?!

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 04:06 PM
When in doubt I usually go with the guy hitting me over the head with a gun, stealing my wallet,running over babies in his Hummer and stuff like that .
Hopefully Disme will post here and tell me if I've got it wrong or not.

Btw I also resent being called bored.I have a lot to do but am shirking it so technically I am lazy.

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 04:09 PM
isn't there a old proverb that says: do not pour water on a drowning man? :mellow:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 04:10 PM
isn't there a old proverb that says: do not pour water on a drowning man? :mellow:

Why is that bad?

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 04:22 PM
When in doubt I usually go with the guy hitting me over the head with a gun, stealing my wallet,running over babies in his Hummer and stuff like that .
Hopefully Disme will post here and tell me if I've got it wrong or not.

Btw I also resent being called bored.I have a lot to do but am shirking it so technically I am lazy.

You know what I'm talking about and you want to bring this discussion to a low and obvious level..

cinephilia, I'm a good swimmer and I'm a little bored too

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 04:22 PM

Why is that bad?
i don't know. i guess i just like to be noticed :idunno:

Cabalo
05-09-2010, 04:39 PM
This request has written fail all over it.
Why wouldn't you make a sincere request? It's good you admitted you are .ro as many wouldn't do it in the first place, but to succeed here, it's a bit like the what.cd interviews to reenable your account. People want repent.

Yes, I do sleep until late on sundays. Best day of the week. :)

anon
05-09-2010, 04:41 PM
but to succeed here, it's a bit like the what.cd interviews to reenable your account.

You just smashed his dream to pieces...

n00bz0r
05-09-2010, 04:45 PM

Passing off your failure as a joke..thats pretty smart. not really.

:shifty:
http://www.lolcaption.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/funny-fail-pics-epic-fail-massive-train-wreck.jpg

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 04:55 PM
You know what I'm talking about and you want to bring this discussion to a low and obvious level..

If I knew what you were talking about I wouldn't have had any trouble fathoming whether the original post was actually meant a a joke or not would I?:unsure:

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 04:58 PM
but to succeed here, it's a bit like the what.cd interviews to reenable your account.

You just smashed his dream to pieces...

Yeah... you are mean Cabalo. I know here are like 20 users just waiting to invite me. :lol:

oh c'mon n00bz0r. you can do better than posting a demotivational pic to gain some attention... You ain't too smart either if you really think that wasn't a simple joke.

graywolf
05-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Does that remind you of a recent movie, Glitterstep ?:shifty:

Rofl :lol:

I know what're you talking about.. ;)

n00bz0r
05-09-2010, 05:02 PM
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1808/6a0efa718b8a32009919c9cvw8.jpg

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 05:08 PM
IdolEyes, do you really believe that I thought everybody here is so dumb that I posted a pic with thousands of cds, with flicker address, easy to find with google after I said that I am not a cd collector freak?

Do I really have to explain a simple joke ??

And after 30 replies do you still believe that?

If yes, you will overturn the universe :lol:

graywolf
05-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Don't you think.. Topics like this.. should be in lounge.. For an invite that was a failure joke.. It should be in lounge since it is so boring funny..

Edit : Jokes in invite section? Nice.. :)

The_Martinator
05-09-2010, 05:10 PM
I loled at this thread.

Back on topic, though, OP why would you be a good member over at Pedro's?

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 05:14 PM

Edit : Jokes in invite section? Nice.. :)

Yeah mate... I'm not so desperate. I can afford a joke in my request. Is not like I am applying for a job.

Cheer up.

Don't move it to lounge. Is still a serious request for normal people with a little sense of humor.

anon
05-09-2010, 05:14 PM

Just look at his CD collection. :lol:

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 05:22 PM

Beside my huge CD collection... :)

I'm just a normal user that likes the music that is upped at pedro's.

I want to use SS for everyday scene releases and pedro's. I can take care of an account, seed for very long time and I have good speed (internal and external). I can prove that to a possible inviter.

Are there some special things that make a user good for pedro's? Tell me if there are, maybe I fulfill them :P .

anonymous0711
05-09-2010, 05:45 PM

I want to use SS for everyday scene releases and pedro's. I can take care of an account, seed for very long time and I have good speed (internal and external). I can prove that to a possible inviter.

Are there some special things that make a user good for pedro's? Tell me if there are, maybe I fulfill them :P .

How would you know if you like the music upped there if you arent and have never been a member?

With an answer like this you might have been better off just saying you wanted it for the "community"

TraLaLa
05-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Hrusciov do you know michellle ?

DeadPoet
05-09-2010, 05:54 PM

Big music collection and knowledge how to do a proper rip.
That's all.

Hrusciov
05-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Well, I don't have a big music collection so I don't have anything to rip... Isn't enough keeping alive torrents and enjoy the time spent there ?! I don't believe all 4500 users there have big cd collections.

@anonymous0711: I know from some reviews and talking with some bt-friends. And there isn't any tracker like pedro's, beside the elite e****.

@TraLaLa: No, I don't. But it's a nice name :) . If it was a joke, sorry, I didn't get it ;) .

PS: I know this isn't the most succesful way to join a tracker ( requesting it on forums) but I wanted to try it. I didn't want to stay all day on IRC, ass kissing some staff or "e-VIPs" and pretending that they are my friends just for joining a tracker.

Anyway, I would love an invite on pedro's and I'll appreciate my inviter's deed. I think that's the way to make a proper e-friend/ friend. And I will help him out if I can and needs my help.

Sharing is caring :) .

DeadPoet
05-09-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't believe all 4500 users there have big cd collections.

Of course, most of them are regular members and don't have any cd collections nor they know how to do a proper rip, but those are things that staff are looking for now. They already have enough leechers like me, so they are looking for fresh bloods for their uploader team.

Your only chance is to get invite from friend which is VIP+ there.
If you don't know any, then stick to rutracker, demonoid, W&W.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 07:02 PM
IdolEyes, do you really believe that I thought everybody here is so dumb that I posted a pic with thousands of cds, with flicker address, easy to find with google after I said that I am not a cd collector freak?

And after 30 replies do you still believe that?

If yes, you will overturn the universe :lol:

Don't move it to lounge. Is still a serious request for normal people with a little sense of humor.

You keep spouting such stupidity and I will start having a real dislike for you.

Which part of this doesn't apply?
That it was such an obvious joke in that I was alone in not seeing it ? Others pointed it out or "misinterpreted" it long before I did and more apparently even after my post and your rather graceless explanation so no.
That I and those others are quote/unquote not normal? Maybe but I hardly think you know any of us well enough based on a response to a single thread in a silly filesharing forum to make that judgment.
That none of the aforementioned have a sense of humour simply because apparently we don't seem to share your own?
To that all I can say is that lame attempts or not I don't think anyone has attempted to inject more humour into this sometimes overly serious section than I have so basically bullshit.

How about you maybe admit to perchance a bit of a possible mistake in the original post and stop fucking trying instead to pin your problems on everyone else ?

PS: I know this isn't the most succesful way to join a tracker ( requesting it on forums) but I wanted to try it. I didn't want to stay all day on IRC, ass kissing some staff or "e-VIPs" and pretending that they are my friends just for joining a tracker.

Anyway, I would love an invite on pedro's and I'll appreciate my inviter's deed. I think that's the way to make a proper e-friend/ friend. And I will help him out if I can and needs my help.

No that's not a friend .A friend is someone who asks for nothing and expects nothing in return.
If being an "e-friend" somehow requires compensation on my part then personally I'd rather not have any.

Btw ironically on the other hand 'spending all day in irc " and talking to people is actually a way to make friends.:ermm:

DeadPoet
05-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Pedro's IRC is for users only - you need username and pass to join, so no chit-chat for you Hrusciov. :happy:

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 07:56 PM
lol idoleyes, you're taking it too seriously.

ca_aok
05-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Yeah... you are mean Cabalo. I know here are like 20 users just waiting to invite me. :lol:
Let us know how that goes, will ya? :lol:

Does this guy's sad attempts to pass this off as a joke remind anyone else of our recent buddy that left ratiomaster open in a ratioproof and then claimed he did it in advance because we were going to accuse him of cheating anyway?

Sharing is caring :) .
I've given invites to perfect strangers before, including one person here. The difference is, they don't lie and then try to pass it off as a joke while flaming several people in here that have invites :ermm: No one expects you to kiss ass, but they do expect honesty and civility, something lost on most requesters here it seems.

Posting a picture of a bookshelf with 20 CDs would have been better than that.

Your only chance is to get invite from friend which is VIP+ there.
Uploaders still have invites there. The thing is, most of us are looking for more uploaders, not leechers.

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 10:15 PM
i think it really was meant to be a joke. take a look at his history, many of his posts are sarcastic.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 12:09 AM
lol idoleyes, you're taking it too seriously.

I'm Canadian , I take everything seriously .
Maybe you've heard of Jim CarreyTom Green,,Harland Williams, Martin Short,Dan Aykroyd? As you can see even our comedians aren't funny:mellow:
I tell you if it wasn't for Kids in the Hall and our parliamentary system there would be nothing at all to laugh about in Canada.

And I guess you disagree then that instead of laying the blame on others he should consider that he is at least in part the creator of his own troubles?

n00bz0r
05-10-2010, 12:56 AM

You like the music uploaded @ pedro's without actually being a member. Did a couple of screenshots decide that for you?
Wonder if you really are that smart. :ermm:

dandraesley
05-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Hrusciov, I think you need to clear things up whether you want pedro or not mate. But I think you're joking now personally.

A question : do you need to tell that you've somec special CD collection and bla bla bla for a what.cd interview to be accepted?

And about IRC things, still you're hard to gain trust from them to get invited if you're a good member in a tracker but still considered newbie in the room. :(.

Any tips about that mate. :)

Hrusciov
05-10-2010, 06:17 AM
I do want to join pedro's, dandraesley. About what.cd, I was invited by a friend. I don't know if you need a CD collection to show for the interview. There are topics about what.cd here or you can make a new one.

ca_aok, you are boring me know and you insist in stupidity. I'm really sorry for you, but bt world destroyd you. I'm sorry but you aren't as important as you think for nobody.

Thanks DeadPoet for the info. Also thanks IdolEyes and others for not being just another lame troll... ( I only like good quality trolling :lol: )

Now, maybe there is somebody that wants and doesn't mind another leecher at pedro's. If not, e**** is there for me :lol:

A
05-10-2010, 07:53 AM
It was an obvious joke and a lame request.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 11:35 AM

I don't want this to come off as racist but all the people( including the OP) that apparently so clearly saw this as being a joke ( which I'm not saying it wasn't ) are non-English as a first language speakers and so maybe certain subtleties in tone of speech are being lost on either them or me.:unsure:

A
05-10-2010, 12:04 PM

I don't want this to come off as racist but all the people( including the OP) that apparently so clearly saw this as being a joke ( which I'm not saying it wasn't ) are non-English as a first language speakers and so maybe certain subtleties in tone of speech are being lost on either them or me.:unsure:
Firstly he clearly stated he had no big CD collection

Secondly he posted a pic of a CD collection which is obviously not his and looks likes some library or something of that sorts.
Thirdly the posts that guy has made in fst are mostly sarcastic and he is the type of guy "who knows how things work" by reading his comments here.I guess you havent noticed him well Idoleyes.It has nothing to do with english being 1st language.
And the first few posters who are "regulars" here who misinterpreted the thread influenced the latter posters into thinking this as lying instead of brushing it off as a joke.
But as I said,the request was poorly written and no potential inviter would invite someone writing such a request.Moreover he mocks IRC etc by saying he has no time for that,But you should know Hrusciov that contacts and friends cant be made out of thin air and mocking it shows your inability and excuse for you not enjoying it and its just one of the ways how BT works.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Firstly he clearly stated he had no big CD collection

Secondly he posted a pic of a CD collection which is obviously not his and looks likes some library or something of that sorts.
Thirdly the posts that guy has made in fst are mostly sarcastic and he is the type of guy "who knows how things work" by reading his comments here.I guess you havent noticed him well Idoleyes.It has nothing to do with english being 1st language.

Umm firstly the "joke " could have been saying that he didn't have a large collection and then posting a picture seriously to the contrary.
Secondly when pressed about the apparent falseness he stated that he "liked to buy CDs " or words to that effect which at least to me is not something that "plays" into a joke.Also as for the debated /assumed phoniness of the proof, hasn't it been shown time and time again on this very site that you can never underestimate the stupidity of some people( as maybe you can't underestimate mine right now).
Thirdly if you look a little more closely you might see that how people post in threads where they are attempting to get an invite and how they to post in any other thread tend tonally to be two different things entirely.

Once again I am not saying that the original post was not fully intended to be a joke .All I am saying is that it wasn't nearly as apparent as you would like me to believe.

And forgive me again because I do think it has something to do with language because even if you are fully fluent but not "native -born " the tendency it to speak more directly and sometimes miss places where there might be (assumed) duality of meaning.

A
05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
hasn't it been shown time and time again on this very site that you can never underestimate the stupidity of some people
But as I said,If you have seen his comments here you will know that he is not stupid.lemme put it this way,if ringhunter were to put up a similar request,what would be your reaction to it?

And forgive me again because I do think it has something to do with language because even if you are fully fluent but not "native -born " the tendency it to speak more directly and sometimes miss places where there might be (assumed) duality of meaning.
I think its more about "knowing a person".I dont know the OP as a friend but I have noticed his "commenting style".

cinephilia
05-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Once again I am not saying that the original post was not fully intended to be a joke .All I am saying is that it wasn't nearly as apparent as you would like me to believe.
from the start, i knew it was intended to be a joke. i must have a special gift.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 12:52 PM
But as I said,If you have seen his comments here you will know that he is not stupid.lemme put it this way,if ringhunter were to put up a similar request,what would be your reaction to it?

Being "not stupid" doesn't exempt us from never doing anything stupid .:unsure:
As for ringhunter I would say that's he's a tool but I say that anyway.:shifty:

cinephilia
05-10-2010, 12:55 PM
i can see idoleyes having a hard time in n00bz0r's avatar. please give him a break.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 01:00 PM
from the start, i knew it was intended to be a joke. i must have a special gift.

I would think to see everything as a certainty as opposed to of a unending stream of potentials is more a curse than a gift .
Unless you gamble of course.

i can see idoleyes having a hard time in n00bz0r's avatar. please give him a break.

Who's n00bz0r and is he unstupid like?

A
05-10-2010, 01:18 PM

Being "not stupid" doesn't exempt us from never doing anything stupid .:unsure:
Normally a "not stupid" and "knows how things work" type of guy dosent make a blunder like the other guy who left his ratio master running while taking a screenshot.

cinephilia
05-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I would think to see everything as a certainty as opposed to of a unending stream of potentials is more a curse than a gift .
Unless you gamble of course.
genius does what it must -talent does what it can.

i let you draw your own conclusions :coffee:

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 01:45 PM
genius does what it must -talent does what it can.

I had a fortune cookie that said that once. It was insipid then too.

The dim sum was good though.

graywolf
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh.. are we scamming talking about serious topic here?

Good.. because I felt like joining here.

Umm.. @ OP:

We're quite bored impressed with your sarcastic skills. Never seen a talent like you.

So, do you think you got an inviter who's having good sense of humor according to your standards? :unsure:

Hrusciov
05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
go watch some naruto or sailor moon please.

cinephilia
05-10-2010, 05:47 PM
please don't insult him. he's a dragonball fan.

Quarterquack
05-10-2010, 06:16 PM

Looks like I finally hit that invisible limit of forum activity, where I don't need to be an active participant in order to be dragged into the conversation. :happy:

I can see the joke angle of it, and I saw it as soon as I opened the thread, but a check on tineye turning negative almost convinced me that he either works at the place, or it's his friend's. That lead me to my first question in this thread. If you know me, you'll know I was being sarcastic by saying "Good luck". It's a very "un-me" thing to do, now, isn't it?

At any rate, I would like to think that I make my sarcasm as apparent as possible, more so than I do in real life at least. However, if I do make such a request, out of a misplaced sense of humor and necessity, I'd like to expect the same response out of people. I dislike it when people play favorites. If I make a mistake that pisses off people, I wouldn't mind the occasional smack on the head, so to speak. I think I only have one request here, and if you'll look it up, I was more than ready for people to turn it into a "hang-out" and derail it.

As for Idoleyes, if you ever make a sarcastic thread again, you know how badly I'll take you down, based on all you've said here. That will be my payback. :shifty:

Glitterstep
05-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Demonoid has 19000+ FLAC torrents :w00t:

Hrusciov
05-10-2010, 06:40 PM
I'll upload them all on pedro's.

Glitterstep
05-10-2010, 06:41 PM
They'll disable your account after that.:P

A
05-10-2010, 06:57 PM
demonoid has 19000+ flac torrents :w00t:

i'll upload them all on pedro's.

they'll disable your account after that. :p

ROFL.Classic.hahaha

graywolf
05-10-2010, 07:12 PM
go watch some naruto or sailor moon please.

Rofl!! That's all you know, I suppose? :lol:

Heh.. I don't think so.. but still nice backing.. :happy:

sez
05-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Man's stupidity never ceases to amaze me...good luck hrusciov :)

and I'll take that back just because the thread grew past page 1.Now am beginning to understand why themartinator always insisted on ending his posts with a clear explanation of what he just wrote.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 09:19 PM

Looks like I finally hit that invisible limit of forum activity, where I don't need to be an active participant in order to be dragged into the conversation. :happy:

I can see the joke angle of it, and I saw it as soon as I opened the thread, but a check on tineye turning negative almost convinced me that he either works at the place, or it's his friend's. That lead me to my first question in this thread. If you know me, you'll know I was being sarcastic by saying "Good luck". It's a very "un-me" thing to do, now, isn't it?

At any rate, I would like to think that I make my sarcasm as apparent as possible, more so than I do in real life at least. However, if I do make such a request, out of a misplaced sense of humor and necessity, I'd like to expect the same response out of people. I dislike it when people play favorites. If I make a mistake that pisses off people, I wouldn't mind the occasional smack on the head, so to speak. I think I only have one request here, and if you'll look it up, I was more than ready for people to turn it into a "hang-out" and derail it.

As for Idoleyes, if you ever make a sarcastic thread again, you know how badly I'll take you down, based on all you've said here. That will be my payback. :shifty:
Go on dreaming Bondian type person, I was insulting people before you even came into this world.
As a matter of fact coincidentally enough , I was the one at your mother's side that on occasion of your birth suggested that given the your prospects maybe she should just go ahead and name the afterbirth instead.

And that my friend is already punishment enough.

Funkin'
05-10-2010, 10:58 PM

You must be remembering it wrong. I didn't catch you, PB did(and I doubt that anyone that catches people in their bad requests here take any pride in it, considering how many terrible requests a day there are). I was one of the people helping with pointing out the stupidity.

Don't have hard feelings toward us. This was your doing.

Posting a picture of a bookshelf with 20 CDs would have been better than that.

Yep. If he would have posted a pic of his real collection, or if he doesn't have a physical collection, then some honest reasons why he wanted to be a member, then I would have gladly considered giving him an invite. I'm always looking for people to bring into music trackers. But after this, his chances of anybody here inviting him are slim to none.

Quarterquack
05-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Go on dreaming Bondian type person, I was insulting people before you even came into this world.
As a matter of fact coincidentally enough , I was the one at your mother's side that on occasion of your birth suggested that given the your prospects maybe she should just go ahead and name the afterbirth instead.

Well, since we brought my mother up into this conversation; she says you're the least impressive, most unremarkable man that she has had the, as you would inadvertently say, "unpleasure" of admitting the knowledge of his existence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pl5OM4FN0

In passing, she's also mentioned that your ego, meaningfully highlighted in the video above, was unmistakably the tiniest she's ever come across. So trust me, I completely understand the necessity of trying to reaffirm your manhood in anyway, including using fora as a medium for venting your displeasure with the hand life dealt you.

I'm having a good day, can you tell? :)

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Well, since we brought my mother up into this conversation; she says you're the least impressive, most unremarkable man that she has had the, as you would inadvertently say, "unpleasure" of admitting the knowledge of his existence.

She remembers me which is more than she can say about your father so basically win.:):):)

And sorry but unless Hell froze over and I wasn't informed there is no chance that I will be watching a Kanye West video.:bag:

anonymous0711
05-11-2010, 12:07 AM

She remembers me which is more than she can say about your father so basically win.:):):)

And sorry but unless Hell froze over and I wasn't informed there is no chance that I will be watching a Kanye West video.:bag:

maybe you were so remarkable bad she could forget... As cliche' as it is to take a shot at ben affleck in daredevil theres no way i can forget that movie no matter how hard i try...

Hrusciov
05-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Yep. If he would have posted a pic of his real collection, or if he doesn't have a physical collection, then some honest reasons why he wanted to be a member, then I would have gladly considered giving him an invite. I'm always looking for people to bring into music trackers. But after this, his chances of anybody here inviting him are slim to none.

I can't be more honest than what I already said.

I can't be an uploader on pedro's because I don't have a collection. I want to use pedro's for the music that is uploaded there. I want to use only SceneSound and Pedro's for my music source.

I don't like waffles/what at all. I only use them when I search something.

Thank you.

TraLaLa
05-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Nice circus :console:

Disme
05-11-2010, 07:44 AM
But as I said,If you have seen his comments here you will know that he is not stupid.

Since when is not being stupid a crucial element to get into trackers :blink:

Hrusciov
05-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Nice circus :console:

You say it like it is a bad thing.

TraLaLa
05-11-2010, 08:33 AM
i see it to often

A
05-11-2010, 09:22 AM
But as I said,If you have seen his comments here you will know that he is not stupid.

When did I say being stupid or not is crucial in getting into trackers at all :blink:

TraLaLa
05-11-2010, 09:30 AM
thats the key to get popular

cinephilia
05-11-2010, 01:43 PM
the key is to be in my buddy list. idoleyes understood this since day one.

Disme
05-11-2010, 02:00 PM
When did I say being stupid or not is crucial in getting into trackers at all :blink:

Never claimed you said it out loud, I just understood it that way ... add to that the the fact I like to toss around people, et voila...my statement :happy:

TraLaLa
05-11-2010, 02:43 PM
you must be so proud :sneaky:

IdolEyes787
05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
the key is to be in my buddy list. idoleyes understood this since day one.

You said it was a choice between either that or having to actually talk to you.:unsure:

cinephilia
05-11-2010, 02:48 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/16a8v2x.jpg

IdolEyes787
05-11-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm glad you've come to terms with who you are.

cinephilia
05-11-2010, 03:03 PM
did you smile at least? :(

IdolEyes787
05-11-2010, 03:09 PM
:console:There there you know very well that I'm loling .

Disme
05-11-2010, 05:03 PM
:console:There there you know very well that I'm loling .

You sir, are getting weak :yup:

you must be so proud :sneaky:

Yezzz I am! Proud of being superior :P

Artemis
05-12-2010, 12:55 AM
... add to that the the fact I like to toss around people, et voila...my statement :happy:

I always knew you were a dutchrudder kind of a guy :blink:

Hrusciov
05-14-2010, 05:49 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/b659vl.jpg

bump

ElitUser
05-14-2010, 08:54 AM
^^^^ after this 11 stupid pages you are still thinking you will get the invite, dont know maybe. But I think it's better to meet a person who has the account there and try to get the invite from him.

TraLaLa
05-14-2010, 03:47 PM
good luck on that meeting :wub:

deadalive1
05-14-2010, 04:59 PM
The OP made a lazy-ass request on another forum for FTN which obviously sat unfilled. Another person shortly after made a legitimate well-written request that got filled almost immediately. Next thing you know OP asks for his account to be disabled claiming how his/her request should of been filled. He/she even gave the inviter of the second request shit for filling the request.

Just trying to show the mindset here.....

ca_aok
05-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Every page on a request thread is exponentially proportional to its chances of failure. I wouldn't worry too much about his mindset anymore, there's no way this'll ever happen from this post :whistling

deadalive1
05-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Oh I am not worried ca_aok, just making people aware of his/her typical M.O

The_Martinator
05-14-2010, 08:25 PM
^^^^ after this 11 stupid pages you are still thinking you will get the invite, dont know maybe. But I think it's better to meet a person who has the account there and try to get the invite from him.

Listen to the man! He has phailed in the past! :shutup:

Funkin'
05-15-2010, 04:18 AM
Somehow his behavior on this other forum doesn't surprise me.

Hrusciov
05-15-2010, 05:24 PM
The OP made a lazy-ass request on another forum for FTN which obviously sat unfilled. Another person shortly after made a legitimate well-written request that got filled almost immediately. Next thing you know OP asks for his account to be disabled claiming how his/her request should of been filled. He/she even gave the inviter of the second request shit for filling the request.

Just trying to show the mindset here.....

"Thanks" to that lame forum I'm a member of FTN for some time now.

That forum was full of lame asskissers that they thought they are elite in some way.

"legitimate well-written" :lol: he copy/pasted another request dumbass.

Every page on a request thread is exponentially proportional to its chances of failure. I wouldn't worry too much about his mindset anymore, there's no way this'll ever happen from this post :whistling

can't wait to PM you from pedro's :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-15-2010, 06:09 PM
http://selfhelprevolution.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/how_to_win_friends_and_influence_people.jpg

Hrusciov
05-15-2010, 07:16 PM
if it was '... for dummies' I would've read it.

TraLaLa
05-15-2010, 08:23 PM
did you get the invite ?

Hrusciov
05-15-2010, 09:51 PM
no, but I feel lucky :lol:

ca_aok
05-15-2010, 09:55 PM
can't wait to PM you from pedro's :lol:
I await what I'm certain will be an eloquently worded message :lol:

anon
05-15-2010, 10:02 PM
no, but I feel lucky :lol:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6159/pedros.gif

Let's see what happens.

ca_aok
05-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Let's see what happens.
This:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55905665562

anon
05-15-2010, 10:10 PM
I want to model for Pedro Virgil

Hrusciov
05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
sad bump

TraLaLa
05-17-2010, 05:40 PM
sad time in taiwan

hagckz0r
05-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Gl! I'm sure you'll make it.

ai incercat pe t.ro?

cinephilia
05-18-2010, 01:36 AM
lumeee, lumeeee, soră lumeeeeeee

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 05:31 AM
C-asa-i lumea trecatoare
Unul naste altul moare
Unul naste altul moare
Lume, sora lume
Il de naste necajeste
Il de moare putrezeste
Lume, sora lume

X-Files
05-18-2010, 08:15 AM
Lume, sora lume Il de naste necajeste lumeee, lumeeee, soră lumeeeeeee :frusty:

anon
05-18-2010, 11:47 AM
/renamethread ".ro Ungiveaway"

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 02:58 PM
everybody is so mean on za internetz.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Probably has something to do with everyone being so fake on the internetz.

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 03:50 PM
but they can be fake in a good way also :lol: , they just don't want to.

za internetz should be a happy place, with nice people everywhere. I think BT and elite sites ruined everything.

TraLaLa
05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
or people asking for invites there

cinephilia haw many languages do you speak :wacko:

IdolEyes787
05-18-2010, 05:03 PM
but they can be fake in a good way also :lol: , they just don't want to.

za internetz should be a happy place, with nice people everywhere. I think BT and elite sites ruined everything.While I think that is a somewhat valid point it doesn't seem to have effected your wish to be still part of one of them.:unsure:

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 05:09 PM
well, I really don't want e**** and I don't know any other tracker. :mellow:

DeadPoet
05-18-2010, 05:11 PM
well, I really don't want e**** and I don't know any other tracker. :mellow:

Demonoid, rutrakcer?

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 05:17 PM
I want to see the genre of a torrent in browse page and 34k+ torrents > 19k.

And I like specialized trackers... You can't compare demonoid with pedro's or any other specialized tracker.

Funkin'
05-18-2010, 05:48 PM
I want to see the genre of a torrent in browse page
And I like specialized trackers...

Those are two horrible reasons, in my opinion, for not using two fantastic sources of lossless.

and I don't know any other tracker.

Losslessclub. You're e-dick may not grow any by being registered to this site, but just like Demonoid and Torrents.ru, it's a great source. You can browse by category, and they're open too. Check the open signups thread.

Also check out Adamsfile. It's not a bittorrent site, it's FTP. But it has a crap load of content(about the amount of both of the two main lossless trackers combined) and you can browse by category. You gotta upload a couple albums before you can download though.

Also if you want to keep with the non-bittorrent route, then check out Avaxhome too. Another fantastic source.

There. Now that should keep you busy until someone invites you to Pedro's.

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Thanks Funkin', but I simply can't use losslessclub. It's really hard work with cyrillic alphabet.

Any other suggestion?

X-Files
05-18-2010, 06:06 PM
what waffles vipmusic ?

pretome also has flac category :D

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Vipmusic is lame. what...same as demonoid. I want to see the genre icon in browse page.
preto.me has only 44 torrents but it's a good site btw :) .

Hmmm , I think I will go with waffles. I didn't take into consideration that option. Stupid me. Thanks. You can close the thread now.

anon
05-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Vipmusic is lame. what...same as demonoid. I want to see the genre icon in browse page.

That's what tags are there for :happy:

You can close the thread now

You can close it yourself. Thread Tools -> Close Thread.

Hrusciov
05-18-2010, 06:23 PM
genre icon != tag :(