PDA

View Full Version : [req]what.cd

gangleader
05-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Someone pls invite me to what.cd i love music i will do well and i will maintain good ratio if someone invite me to this great music tracker.i will also upload some of the music from my collection.
if u want any ratio proofs u can ask me i have good ratios on various trackers.

i will not dissapoint the inviter who invite me to the tracker.

hope someone invite me to this great tracker.

snagit
05-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Heh, good luck?

sez
05-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Help me understand how this works,do you just wake up and decide to ask for a what.cd invite?

TraLaLa
05-09-2010, 07:53 AM
post here a pic with your collection

anonymous0711
05-09-2010, 09:18 AM
You should know right now that the chances of you getting invited to what.cd are almost 0 and you are probably going to be referred to the interview...
If you havent tried the interview it shows no effort on your part it shows that basically you are willing to put in 0 effort and just want someone to invite you so you dont have to do any work
blah blah blah go do the interview you can figure out the rest for yourself

gangleader
05-09-2010, 03:34 PM
i cannot go to the interview channel because i am from banned country.

cinephilia
05-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Help me understand how this works,do you just wake up and decide to ask for a what.cd invite?
i think that's how it works.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 03:39 PM
post here a pic with your collection

Considering the btmusic thread, that was cruel.

ca_aok
05-09-2010, 03:57 PM
I'd much rather see a pic of a booklet with 20 CDs that's actually yours rather than shelves of CDs that clearly belong to a library ;)

IdolEyes787
05-09-2010, 04:00 PM
I'd much rather see a pic of a booklet with 20 CDs that's actually yours rather than shelves of CDs that clearly belong to a library radio station ;)

Try to keep up please.

anon
05-09-2010, 04:15 PM

It may actually work. :shifty:

gangleader
05-09-2010, 06:37 PM
here is the list of music collection from my pc

http://pastebin.com/QXN7PU0M

u can see from the list i am a music fan and i love music.

i will ask some of my friends from their collection and i will try to upload some torrents.

as i am a pirate i mostly use public torrent sites to download the music and i will bring dvds from my friend and i will copy them in my pc.

i will make use of my account and i will promise to maintain good ratio if someone invite me.

gangleader
05-11-2010, 02:38 PM
someone pls

bump

asmithz
05-11-2010, 03:55 PM
I dunno really what this is all about, but what kind uptight community is this? No one wants to help this guy out because A) he has to do a "interview" for a site B) He has to have a good music collection

It's a website, is it because you are behind a computer that you choose to be a dick? Share ratio is the only thing that should EVER matter.

Sooooo glad I don't use bittorrent anymore.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2010, 04:55 PM
I dunno really what this is all about, but what kind uptight community is this? No one wants to help this guy out because A) he has to do a "interview" for a site B) He has to have a good music collection

It's a website, is it because you are behind a computer that you choose to be a dick? Share ratio is the only thing that should EVER matter.

Sooooo glad I don't use bittorrent anymore.
So just because someone chooses to obey tracker rules they are being a "dick"?OK whatever but even beyond that and that gangleader being a totally unknown quantity and maybe not at all what he seems ( sorry gangleader but it is possible) might get any inviter banned from What there is also,contrary to your strong assertion , the fact that share ratio essentially means next to nothing in differentiating between a good member and a bad one ( Lots of traders and cheaters I'm sure have outstanding ratios just as lots of trying nice and committed people with poor connections unfortunately don't ) .
So to sum it all up actually the only one that I see unnecessarily being a dick here is you .