PDA

View Full Version : (Req) Bitme.org

napalm1773
05-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Hi everyone, I am asking if anyone can spare a Bitme.org invite. I've heard thats its one of the best e-learning trackers and I was hoping I could get in. I'm hoping to get in because next year I will be taking 2 AP classes and I need all the help I can get. Also I would like to become apart of a community that dedicates itself to education, after all "knowledge must be free"! I am currently a member at IPTorrents and theres not many uploaders dedicated to educational torrents. Below is a link to my Speedtest and iptorrents stats. I'm an uploader at IPT and also my ratio is above avg. I hope to become a dedicated member in the Bitme community as I am in the IPT community. This is my first time requesting an invite so if I miss anything please correct me. Thank you.

pone44
05-10-2010, 05:39 AM
But your offering your IPT account up for trade. How is that being a good member there?

I'm an uploader at IPT and also my ratio is above avg. I hope to become a dedicated member in the Bitme community as I am in the IPT community. This is my first time requesting an invite so if I miss anything please correct me.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-need-torrentleech-411311#post3450918

napalm1773
05-10-2010, 05:53 AM
When I first entered this website I thought you had to trade invites in order to get invited into trackers. So initially I tried trading invites in order to get into bitme, but to no avail I found that ipt did not hold as much "worth (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-are-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-part-1-375647)" as a torrentleech account might of. It wasn't till later that I found out you can request invites into trackers. I know I might be coming off sounding wrong but I have no intentions in collecting any trackers, I am only trying to get into bitme.org

Glitterstep
05-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Try the Bitme.org IRC channel.I think they do invite people from there.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 12:00 PM
It wasn't till later that I found out you can request invites into trackers.

Later that being today I guess.
Then may I suggest you close and edit the pictured thread if you wish for this request to have any credence.
http://i40.tinypic.com/13zpjyw.jpg

Cabalo
05-10-2010, 02:40 PM
I know I might be coming off sounding wrong but I have no intentions in collecting any trackers, I am only trying to get into bitme.org
:huh:
That doesn't make sense. Seems to us you are trying to get into a lot more than just bitme.

napalm1773
05-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Later that being today I guess.
Then may I suggest you close and edit the pictured thread if you wish for this request to have any credence.
Done.

That doesn't make sense. Seems to us you are trying to get into a lot more than just bitme.

I was trying to get torrentleech so I could trade it in order to get into bitme.org. The reason I referenced What Trackers are Worth (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-are-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-part-1-375647) was because it basically indicated how difficult it is to get into bitme.org. Which Is why I resorted to get into torrentleech. However, it wasn't till later that day I realized that you can actually request invites in this section, I thought it was just a lottery giveaway section. I do admit that I did resort to trading but I had no intentions in collecting any trackers.

pone44
05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
You may want to read the rules of your trackers before treating them like baseball cards.

Done.
I was trying to get torrentleech so I could trade it in order to get into bitme.org. The reason I referenced What Trackers are Worth (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-are-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-part-1-375647) was because it basically indicated how difficult it is to get into bitme.org. Which Is why I resorted to get into torrentleech. However, it wasn't till later that day I realized that you can actually request invites in this section, I thought it was just a lottery giveaway section. I do admit that I did resort to trading but I had no intentions in collecting any trackers.

Quarterquack
05-10-2010, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry, I've been toying around with some work that my friend asked me my opinion about (has to do with detective work), and I kind of picked up some new tricks. Mind if I try one?

Are you born American? What about your parents?

You're welcome to punch me in my e-nose for poking in too much in this thread. It's only me clowning around.

Also, hang out in the BitMe IRC. I've on several occassions invited people to the tracker from in there, as I'm sure others do as well. It's always a fun chat, and I'm sure you won't regret spending your time debating in an intelligent environment till someone deems you worthy of an invite, as retarded as that may sound.

anonymous0711
05-10-2010, 11:57 PM
I mean you do have to be here for a few weeks before they even let you post in the invite and/or trade section, somewhere in that time you couldnt have found the time to click on the invite section and realize you were wrong?
i'm sorry but i find that extremely hard to believe

My theory is that you came in trying to trade, realized what you had had little to no value and then decided you should try your luck in the giveaway section... not long after you realized that ppl in this section dont take kindly to traders especially when they request a tracker like bitme and concocted this story...

lemme know if im off but plz dont continue with this b.s. about how you didnt realize it. Its not like you just hung out in the lounge all the time there is no way you could get to the trade section without noticing invite giveaway right above it

napalm1773
05-11-2010, 12:10 AM
I'm sorry, I've been toying around with some work that my friend asked me my opinion about (has to do with detective work), and I kind of picked up some new tricks. Mind if I try one?

Are you born American? What about your parents?

I am born American but my parents are not.

Also, hang out in the BitMe IRC. I've on several occassions invited people to the tracker from in there, as I'm sure others do as well. It's always a fun chat, and I'm sure you won't regret spending your time debating in an intelligent environment till someone deems you worthy of an invite, as retarded as that may sound.
Sounds good, would you mind posting their channel. I don't know how to get there.

I mean you do have to be here for a few weeks before they even let you post in the invite and/or trade section, somewhere in that time you couldnt have found the time to click on the invite section and realize you were wrong?
i'm sorry but i find that extremely hard to believe

My theory is that you came in trying to trade, realized what you had had little to no value and then decided you should try your luck in the giveaway section... not long after you realized that ppl in this section dont take kindly to traders especially when they request a tracker like bitme and concocted this story...

lemme know if im off but plz dont continue with this b.s. about how you didnt realize it. Its not like you just hung out in the lounge all the time there is no way you could get to the trade section without noticing invite giveaway right above it
I understand where your getting your theory from and I admit that I did try to trade at first. But I honestly never visited the giveaway section b4. I didn't even know there was this whole conflict between the giveaway section and traders section, I mean its on the same sub-forum topic. You can view my profile and I can assure you that all of my posts have been in the Off-Topic Discussions and Other Discussions sections. I'm not trying to form any b.s I'm just trying to clarify my actions, again I'm not denying that I tried to trade but just stating why I tried.

anon
05-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Sounds good, would you mind posting their channel. I don't know how to get there.

It's in the IRC channels sticky:

irc.bitme.org
#bitme

napalm1773
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the help, I'll definitely pay a visit to the IRC channel. Again I'm sorry for the mix up and for those who still assume I'm a collector...well you know what they say about making assumptions.