PDA

View Full Version : The Losers (201x)

iLOVENZB
05-10-2010, 06:55 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480255/
7/10 for me. If you like Action comedy then this is a good flick for you.

You'll notice a few actors:

Clay (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan) was The Comedian in Watchmen.
Aisha (played by Zoe Saldana) was Neytiri in Avatar. I do believe she had a role in RockNRoller, that chick who exchanges money for the Russian. She has a nice sex scene with Clay ;)
Jensen (played by Chris Evans) was Human Torch in Fantastic 4.
Pooch (played by Columbus Short) was Jeff in Death at a Funeral.

After being betrayed and left for dead, members of a CIA black ops team root out those who targeted them for assassination.

First 10mins you think to yourself, WTF!!! I think this year/next is going to be a spam fest of Comic to Movie productions :shutup:.

db_la_23
05-10-2010, 11:06 AM
ya kinda good movie to watch

Expeto
05-10-2010, 11:23 AM
This movie seems pretty good, I wish I had a some free time this week :'(

IdolEyes787
05-10-2010, 01:26 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480255/
7/10 for me. If you like Action comedy then this is a good flick for you.

You'll notice a few actors:
Clay (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan) was The Comedian in Watchmen but he was better in Grey's Anatomy and I wish that he was the one that lived and it was Izzy( that bitch) that had died instead .
Aisha (played by Zoe Saldana) was some weirdly named character( like I can remember something like that .how about maybe going with "Betty "next time) in Avatar Uhura in Star Trek .Unless she is in fact 7 feet tall and blue the character in Avatar was a cartoon.
No spoiler involved since she is a hot chick in an action picture aimed at young males She has a nice sex scene with Clay ;)Although realistically there is no such thing as a good sex sex without female nudity:(
Jensen (played by Chris Evans.For a second I was excited as I thought it was Jensen Ackles but no such luck) was Human Torch in Fantastic 4 .Hopefully he will be far less annoying as Captain America( if that ever happens)Actually his greatest accomplishment was banging Jessica Biel but since she really isn't hot anymore who cares so we'll go with this instead.
Pooch (played by Columbus Short) was Jeff in Death at a Funeral Who that is I don't know either.
After being betrayed and left for dead, members of a CIA black ops team root out those who targeted them for assassination.
Insert generic action plot here .Just be certain that you get it out before The A-Team so no one will have the chance to see how badly we have ripped it off.

fixed

l33tpirata13
05-10-2010, 01:33 PM
sorry, frankly i thought that movie gargled balls. you would think from the beginning, that it would be good. But, its not. its caca in my opinion.