PDA

View Full Version : TorrentVault Giveaway

c0ldfyr3
05-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Edit: Thread closed, taking my invites elsewhere. Thought this would be a good place to give away invites to good users. But seems to be just a handful of flamers and trollers. No time for that. :rolleyes:

X-Files
05-11-2010, 11:10 PM
this condition is for TorrentVault? :mellow:

look like T&C for HDBits giveaway :cry:

oh yeah, dont count me in :whistling

c0ldfyr3
05-11-2010, 11:39 PM
this condition is for TorrentVault? :mellow:

look like T&C for HDBits giveaway :cry:

oh yeah, dont count me in :whistling

Yes for TV, have you seen their stats lately?! :P

IdolEyes787
05-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Open to all members, any member class.

We have member classes?:unsure:

Seedbox users always preferred as they are more likely to maintain a good ratio, but I do
have quite a large number of invites mounted up, so normal users should not be put off.

Are you given credit for your invitees reaching certain stats or something ?because otherwise I would suggest that you should just maybe try to give away things to honest,unassuming ( for lack of a better word) "nice " people who might actually appreciate the gesture as opposed to maybe ratio whores. :unsure:

Unless you are one( a ratio whore) yourself in which case no offense intended.

Artemis
05-12-2010, 12:49 AM
I am pretty relaxed on proofs etc (hence only 1 required) as I always monitor my invited users.
If you don't shape up, you will be disabled at my request to staff...... it's that simple.

Oh I see, so the user not only has to follow the site rules, but in being oh so grateful for the invite you have magnificently doled out, follow your own personal ratio rules and be monitored by you ? or be disabled by staff at your request.

This isn't really a 'giveaway' is it ? to give freely is to expect nothing in return, rather than in your case to add an extra set of rules for your grateful users to follow or be disabled.

This is your first attempt at a giveaway so I will cut you some slack, but seriously how many people do you think are going to agree to those terms ?

graywolf
05-12-2010, 12:55 AM
I am pretty relaxed on proofs etc (hence only 1 required) as I always monitor my invited users.
If you don't shape up, you will be disabled at my request to staff...... it's that simple.

Oh I see, so the user not only has to follow the site rules, but in being oh so grateful for the invite you have magnificently doled out, follow your own personal ratio rules and be monitored by you ? or be disabled by staff at your request.

This isn't really a 'giveaway' is it ? to give freely is to expect nothing in return, rather than in your case to add an extra set of rules for your grateful users to follow or be disabled.

This is your first attempt at a giveaway so I will cut you some slack, but seriously how many people do you think are going to agree to those terms ?

You took my words out of my mouth.. I'd have applied.. but then I think I'm happy with my freshon.tv with no restrictions imposed..

superjojo
05-12-2010, 07:50 AM
I've seen many "giveaway" posts that amount to nothing, with little or no invites ever being passed out.
Or with many unreasonable conditions and provisos. Well, not this one! :)

You've got to be kidding. You'll monitor the ratio of your
invitee and you'll get him disabled? :dabs:
I hope nobody sane applies your GA. :O

c0ldfyr3
05-12-2010, 12:42 PM
We have member classes?:unsure:

Well whatever you would like to call it, user rating? n00b user upwards? :rolleyes:

I have not set out any of my own rules, simply that they should be a good user i.e. follow site rules. I am not about to risk my account anywhere for someone that turns out to be a bad user. I am simply stating that fact, again, nothing new! :pinch:

You took my words out of my mouth.. I'd have applied.. but then I think I'm happy with my freshon.tv with no restrictions imposed..

That's your choice, what I am offering is invites to a good site that has plenty to offer and I am safeguarding my account. I am adding none of my own restrictions, just that I expect any invitee to be a good user.

You've got to be kidding. You'll monitor the ratio of your invitee and you'll get him disabled? :dabs:

I hope nobody like you applies, I honestly see nothing new in what I'm asking here. If you were to be a good user, surely you wouldn't have to worry about your inviter monitoring your ratio? I am not about to lose my account because someone I invited is abusing theirs!

Only 1 ratio proof (usually 2) and speed tests = standard.

Monitoring your invited users is also nothing new! How many sites have stated in their rules that you are responsible for your invitees!? :dabs:

"Keep in mind that many sites make you accountable for your invitees actions. It means if you invite a bad user, you will also be in trouble."

Above quote found here: How to do a proper Giveaway (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-how-to-do-a-proper-giveaway-390358)

So I stick by my original post, I am offering real invites here, not one of numerous posts I've seen offering but hardly ever delivering.

I have not imposed any "extra" restrictions or rules, nor is what I have stated unfair. I suggest that the people whining are the exact type of users that my post is intended to avoid. :yup:

I enjoy the friendly community I have learnt to become used to at TV and I am simply safeguarding that. Anyone who intends to be a good user shouldn't have any worries and can apply below. :01:

superjojo
05-12-2010, 12:52 PM
You've got to be kidding. You'll monitor the ratio of your invitee and you'll get him disabled? :dabs:

I hope nobody like you applies, who is obviously just after an account to rape for a few weeks before they get banned for low ratio. I honestly see nothing new in what I'm asking here. If you were to be a good user, surely you wouldn't have to worry about your inviter monitoring your ratio?

Only 1 ratio proof (usually 2) and speed tests = standard.

Monitoring your invited users is also standard! How many sites have stated in their rules that you are responsible for your invitees!? :dabs:

What do you mean with "nobody like you"? On every account that I have my ratio is at least 2 and I am using every single account that I have. And what will you say to staff? I gave away my invite and my invitee has a bad ratio. Please disable him?
Anyway I hope you'll find a good member. And in my opinion
I can show one, two or more ratioproofs it doesn't make the difference. Maybe more good ratioproofs = good user
and 1 good ratiproof = good user on that tracker

Skiz
05-12-2010, 10:08 PM
If you want an invite, request one.

If not, don't.

None of the other commentary is needed.

Artemis
05-13-2010, 03:49 AM

If not, don't.

So with no other commentary in this section then it should be straight down to business with offer & req postings with the OP going 'up' to bounce the offer/request ?

The_Martinator
05-13-2010, 01:43 PM

If not, don't.

So with no other commentary in this section then it should be straight down to business with offer & req postings with the OP going 'up' to bounce the offer/request ?

Yes. They are allowed to use colors and/or different font(sizes). :lol:

anon
05-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Edit: Thread closed

No, it isn't. :shifty: