PDA

View Full Version : Requesting TheVault.bz, If u have it and u don't use it, u can help me out

abosamer
05-12-2010, 02:33 PM
hi

I left trading and looking for torrents a while ago, and sticked with the sites that I use, which are tl and docspedia.

I knew that thevault.bz has a lot of torrents that I need, and tried to get in it a while ago and was looking for an old account to get to the pu class to have access to specific torrents, and still looking after it :(

Members here still asking for trackers that is higher lvl and that kinda bullshit, and I don't have and don't want to start the whole addiction thing again

So if anybody has an account there and he doesn't use it, and he doesn't mind give it away, hope he can help me out

Thanks for reading my thread

ca_aok
05-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Your last trade offer was only a month ago... just a heads up for anyone that's considering this.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2010, 03:09 PM
hi

I left trading and looking for torrents a while ago, and sticked with the sites that I use, which are tl and docspedia.

I knew that thevault.bz has a lot of torrents that I need, and tried to get in it a while ago and was looking for an old account to get to the pu class to have access to specific torrents, and still looking after it :(

Members here still asking for trackers that is higher lvl and that kinda bullshit, and I don't have and don't want to start the whole addiction thing again

So if anybody has an account there and he doesn't use it, and he doesn't mind give it away, hope he can help me out

No offense to you personally abosamer but if you are going to approach the situation like " I can't be bothered to go through the irc or ask for a simple invite ,instead I need a month old account" you might just as well add " PM me what you want for it "and be done with it because you really haven't changed at all( except for apparently now looking down your nose at people for doing the exact same thing that you until extremely recently used to do yourself:unsure:).

DeadPoet
05-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Was trying to get invite through IRC but they were closed. That was a while ago, don't know how the things works now but theoccult was closed the same way not so long ago.

AdrianPhoto
05-12-2010, 03:26 PM
abosamer! lol
Your username is funny.. Father of Samer!!
anyway,

I have one, but won't they disable it for the notable IP change?

Glitterstep
05-12-2010, 06:24 PM

They most probably won't .

@OP- Go to their IRC,any try requesting for an invite.

sake
05-12-2010, 06:27 PM

They most probably won't .

@OP- Go to their IRC,any try requesting for an invite.

They won`t. Glitterstep is right :P :)

X-Files
05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
in case u dont know, www.biztorrents.com is always open singup and their content is exactly the same as thevault.

i have both site. i cant take torrent and upload to another since i will find it when make "search before upload"

AdrianPhoto
05-12-2010, 10:40 PM
in case u dont know, www.biztorrents.com (http://www.biztorrents.com) is always open singup and their content is exactly the same as thevault.

i have both site. i cant take torrent and upload to another since i will find it when make "search before upload"
+1 for that

Enlightened
05-12-2010, 11:57 PM
in case u dont know, www.biztorrents.com (http://www.biztorrents.com) is always open singup and their content is exactly the same as thevault.

The Vault.bz has a lot MORE to offer, :yup:like I download a lot of the Trading of stocks and options, and they have the best DVD's set, I have ever seen.

I think they is NO comaprison to The Vault.bz - just my honest opion

Cabalo
05-13-2010, 12:15 AM

The Vault.bz has a lot MORE to offer, :yup:like I download a lot of the Trading of stocks and options, and they have the best DVD's set, I have ever seen.

I think they is NO comaprison to The Vault.bz - just my honest opion
I agree. TheVault is waaay superior.

hagckz0r
05-13-2010, 12:46 AM
TheVault is one of the most special places for me, the 'one' tracker I won't give up. Good luck trying to join there.

n00bz0r
05-13-2010, 06:06 AM
Got my account re-enabled a while back.. and am glad that I did.
Its a tracker unlike any other..

Unthinkable
05-13-2010, 11:14 AM
TheVault is one of the most special places for me, the 'one' tracker I won't give up. Good luck trying to join there.

tottally agree with you.

Glitterstep
05-13-2010, 04:48 PM
They won`t. Glitterstep is right :P :)

;)

ElitUser
05-14-2010, 09:25 AM
what dose thevault.bz has, Like to know

Glitterstep
05-14-2010, 04:28 PM
I guess the OP has received an invite or maybe a buffered account. :P

abosamer
05-15-2010, 05:58 PM
hi

No offense to you personally abosamer but if you are going to approach the situation like " I can't be bothered to go through the irc or ask for a simple invite ,instead I need a month old account" you might just as well add " PM me what you want for it "and be done with it because you really haven't changed at all( except for apparently now looking down your nose at people for doing the exact same thing that you until extremely recently used to do yourself:unsure:).

An invite can't help in my case, I want to access for few torrents that is meant to be for power users

+ I do have a server to buffer the account, and till I get my pu rank, I guess the server will be expired

and, yes I have been changed

and bad luck for me that I after a long time in torrent life, I got a small, simple idea about torrents/trading, It's addiction, leave it before u start crying for the time u wasted

abosamer
05-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Still in need, if someone have an account and he doesn't use it, and won't mind give it away, I hope he consider give it to me

X-Files
05-18-2010, 08:44 AM
edit : ok, i received answer above

abosamer
05-18-2010, 02:24 PM
So anybody ?

Glitterstep
05-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Ok,i became a PU there a week back,as soon as i get an invite,ill invite you there. :)

btw did you have an account at TheVault before?

anon
05-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Ok,i became a PU there a week back,as soon as i get an invite,ill invite you there. :)

I think their invite system is closed...

Cabalo
05-21-2010, 02:44 AM

I think their invite system is closed...
It is.

X-Files
05-21-2010, 02:47 AM
let me count.. i suppoased to have.. 9invites if it not closed! :w00t:

Unthinkable
05-21-2010, 04:53 AM
how come? i am EU @TVbz but i received no invites :|

anon
05-21-2010, 10:51 AM
It is.

Thanks for confirming.

how come? i am EU @TVbz but i received no invites :|

Look above :happy:

Glitterstep
05-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the confirming,im sorry abosamer ,i guess i can't invite you there now. :(

TraLaLa
05-21-2010, 03:47 PM
i just tried to recover my pass, any email i put i get the same message,that the confirmation email has been sent.
very cool :blink: