PDA

View Full Version : What.Invite

Mihai
05-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes, i know what's with this title?Is this a new way how to get free what.cd invites?Oh, you would surelly want that but sorry no.Then?Well, i wanna tell you about some other reasons why you should use what.cd a lot and how to use it to get a lot of trackers you need or just want.
If you don't already know, there is a special forum for power users with invites offered from different trackers.Yes so?Well there are there invites on trackers you might never get or you would have to work like hell to get them.Sounds cool right?Well yes, it is.There are so many invites there that you might not need to find any other trackers somewhere else.

Just see this little list i made with some of the most wanted trackers:
-Music-Vids
-PTN
-SCC
-x264
-Cinematik
-BitGamer
-Goem
-BCG
-BTN
-PassThePopcorn
-PackMe.IN
-Bitmetv
-Bitme
-Coexist

Amazing isn't it?How much you can do with a single what.cd account.Guess you already started working out to get to power user faster.But how about the upload part?I don't have original music to upload.Well don't worry because you dont need to upload only music.You can also upload:Aplications, e-books, audio books, video tutorials, comics or comedy.You can find a lot of books you might wanna upload on trackers like Demonoid or even on public ones.Just upload 5 torrents and 25Gb and you will become power user and you will enjoy the invite forum, i am sure of it.

I'm going for some PTN and Music-vids invites:D

ca_aok
05-13-2010, 02:10 PM
This latest kiddie's blog seems pretty craptacular.

As for the topic, nothing good can come from this post. If anything it'll make trackers more reluctant to recruit there.

b3owulf
05-13-2010, 02:14 PM
With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers. Moving all invite offers to Elite+ section would be a good solution.

anon
05-13-2010, 02:23 PM
With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers.

But they got to PU in What... they have to be good members.

ca_aok
05-13-2010, 02:32 PM
I wonder how many traders are now going to run off and upload 5 torrents :whistling

b3owulf
05-13-2010, 02:36 PM
With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers.

But they got to PU in What... they have to be good members.
Ratio whoring with seedbox and random 5 uploads is now called being a good member? Massive amount of people entered What.CD just because of somehow easy-to-reach invite section, and you know it, right?
I'm not against recruiting threads, no, I'm only voting for strictening requirements on making that forum section visible.

anon
05-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Ratio whoring with seedbox and random 5 uploads is now called being a good member? Massive amount of people entered What.CD just because of somehow easy-to-reach invite section, and you know it, right?

I was being sarcastic :ermm:

The_Martinator
05-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Most wanted my ass, all iz low levelz!!

Seriously, though, any trader or invite hunter with half a brain already had a vague (or accurate) understanding of which trackers could be obtained at the PU forum(s).

cap87
05-13-2010, 04:10 PM
yet another pseudo bt world "reporter" kid trying to get some hits in his site.

I guess opening blogs is the new trend :ermm:

1000possibleclaws
05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
This latest kiddie's blog seems pretty craptacular.

As for the topic, nothing good can come from this post. If anything it'll make trackers more reluctant to recruit there.

You'd have to be an ignorant staffer if some blog was what made you change your offer. There always seems to be some post blaming an FST poster for the closing of opportunities, but really it's just the staffers are naive or stupid, and they didn't accept the reality of private torrenting before they considered offering invites.

Zac090
05-13-2010, 04:48 PM
With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers. Moving all invite offers to Elite+ section would be a good solution.

Actually its not,
Not all trackers freely give out invites in the PU forums.Ones like PTN and Music Vids have some conditions to filter out traders and collectors :yup:

IdolEyes787
05-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Massive amount of people entered What.CD just because of somehow easy-to-reach invite section, and you know it, right?
I'm not against recruiting threads, no, I'm only voting for strictening requirements on making that forum section visible.

And that will weed out who exactly?
If staffing this site has taught me anything it's that the most dishonest people are likely to be the ones most well versed all things torrent related.
By "strictening" access all you are ensuring is that maybe some truly "good " people with neither the time or the inclination to meet certain requirements are denied what certain truly "bad" people with a surfeit of both have access to.
Or am I making too much sense?

ca_aok
05-13-2010, 05:02 PM
You'd have to be an ignorant staffer if some blog was what made you change your offer. There always seems to be some post blaming an FST poster for the closing of opportunities, but really it's just the staffers are naive or stupid, and they didn't accept the reality of private torrenting before they considered offering invites.
Last time someone publicized the fact that BMTV was offering invites on What's PU forums, the guy got flooded with PMs by regular members and the offer was revoked. So I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that sort of thing happened. It's unfortunate, but that's life.

TONiC
05-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Last time someone publicized the fact that BMTV was offering invites on What's PU forums, the guy got flooded with PMs by regular members and the offer was revoked. So I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that sort of thing happened. It's unfortunate, but that's life.

That wasn't exactly helped by Filenetworks blog broadcasting it to the world. I mean, I was a member of What.CD when the invites were offered, but I found out through the blog... not by browsing invites section. Sure it would've worked without the unnecessary publicity...