PDA

View Full Version : waffles.fm can't login!

baysid3
05-14-2010, 03:30 AM
I tried logging in today, and i'm receiving a login error! Also my torrents aren't seeding.. stating invalid passkey? I logged in about 5 hours ago and it worked fine, and have received no email for them. Does anyone know what the deal is, or how I could contact them?

Tv Controls you
05-14-2010, 03:34 AM
You have been banned most likely.

Go to waffles.fm irc

baysid3
05-14-2010, 03:42 AM
but for what reason, and wouldn't they tell me?

anyways I don't know how to use irc at all... Is there a quick guide anywhere..

EDIT

apparently I was kicked for trading invites... Didn't even know that was a rule? They didn't even explain it to me.. once they got my username they just kicked me. Is trading invites a common infraction of the rules for private trackers?

kukushka
05-14-2010, 05:21 AM
apparently I was kicked for trading invites... Didn't even know that was a rule? They didn't even explain it to me.. once they got my username they just kicked me. Is trading invites a common infraction of the rules for private trackers?
ever tried to read rules at trackers where you still may be a member?

anonymous0711
05-14-2010, 05:55 AM
no one is going to feel any sympathy for you here... every tracker i have ever been a member of states very clearly in the rules that trading invites is against the rules and punishable by ban and waffles is no exception... i'd suggest closing this thread before any more ppl see it and this gets any worst

anon
05-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Is trading invites a common infraction of the rules for private trackers?

If you've read their rules, you should know 99.9% of private trackers forbid invite trading. You can forget about your Waffles account now.

Tokeman
05-14-2010, 06:37 PM
'I didn't know I couldn't do that...'
Well, it worked for Chappelle's friend lol
Well now you know, get outta here, go on.