PDA

View Full Version : Doesnīt It Cost To Download From Suprnova?

lentibababa
10-29-2003, 03:31 PM
doesnīt it cost to download something from suprnova? itīs somthing with "Donate", do i have to pay?

NotoriousBIC
10-29-2003, 03:34 PM
Nope, you'll need bittorrent. There's a guide HERE (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=54389)

johnboy27
10-29-2003, 03:36 PM
No it doesn't cost you anything.If you have paypal and want to help keep supernova alive then donate some cash to help.If I was going to donate to any of the torrent site it would ba supernova because they are the ones who have stayed alive for any amount of time and they spend alot of cash on a good server and I always seem to find what I want there.

Octopussy
10-29-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by lentibababa@29 October 2003 - 15:31
doesnīt it cost to download something from suprnova? itīs somthing with "Donate", do i have to pay?
its called a donatoin....its if u want to you can

RGX
10-29-2003, 04:13 PM
I would reccomend if you use it regularly and have some money to spare make a donation, but most people dont and its in no way compulsory

lentibababa
10-29-2003, 05:34 PM
What happen if i click on 10$ ?

Gre1
10-29-2003, 05:40 PM
U will be forced to pay 10 dollars no matter what. :lol: just joking that's just how much u can donate.

-=Hellfire=-
10-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Just click cancel or whatever. Its a new thing on the latest BT that pops up asking to donate.

Nightwolf
10-29-2003, 11:34 PM
You're talking about two different things here. When you first install the newest version of Bittorrent, a box pops up asking if you'd like to make a donation. All you have to do is click on the button that says "Already Donated" (or something like that) and you won't be asked again.

Suprnova is not the creator of Bittorrent - they just host a large collection of files to download. Since there are many costs involved with maintaining such a website, they too ask for donations.

Neither donation is necessary at the moment, but it would help to keep them alive.

DWk
10-29-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Nightwolf@29 October 2003 - 23:34
You're talking about two different things here. When you first install the newest version of Bittorrent, a box pops up asking if you'd like to make a donation. All you have to do is click on the button that says "Already Donated" (or something like that) and you won't be asked again.

Suprnova is not the creator of Bittorrent - they just host a large collection of files to download. Since there are many costs involved with maintaining such a website, they too ask for donations.

Neither donation is necessary at the moment, but it would help to keep them alive.
yea suprnova has the torrent files (the ones that contain the info on where to get the file), and yes donation would keep it alive for more time :)

DWk

Gre1
10-30-2003, 01:16 AM
If I had some spare cash I would donate.

Octopussy
10-30-2003, 01:51 AM
i willnt........my money my problem

Monkeee
10-30-2003, 02:02 AM
it has alot of advertisements now so i guess if you want to help at least click on the advertisement so they can get some $$$