PDA

View Full Version : Leage Of Extroudanry Gentleman.

ang3r
10-29-2003, 05:56 PM
hey guys, i just got the tcf sample of Leage of extroudanry gentleman from mirc, i was just wondering is the actual movie the same resolution as the sample, because the sample has borders on the top,bottom,left and right.

it looks good quality, but the screen is way to small. even a midget would say *HEY WTF IS THIS SHIT*

browser
10-29-2003, 09:53 PM
I just watched that movie. It is a small screen on DivX, but when I played it in PowerDVD, it only had borders top and bottom. The screen goes black and white sometimes and there is sometimes a message about not selling the DVD at the bottom for a bit. Other than that, it's a gr8 movie

Darth Sushi
10-29-2003, 10:05 PM
The 2-disc, DVD screener has been released a few weeks ago.

Gre1
10-30-2003, 01:30 AM
U can go to suprnova.org and download my version of the movie, it's Kvcd. Which means dvd quality all on one disc I think it is still being shared. It says -Grencode- but before u do make sure u go here: http://www.kvcd.net and check the compatiblity list to see if they work on your DVD Player.

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
10-30-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ang3r@29 October 2003 - 17:56

it looks good quality, but the screen is way to small. even a midget would say *HEY WTF IS THIS SHIT*
lol !

ang3r
10-30-2003, 03:25 AM
nah i think ill stick with using mirc, its alot faster then bittorent and kazaa for me so far.

and i dont want it for my dvd players cause my dvd player only plays origenal dvd's and burnt dvd's but not divx. but i only want it for my pc anyways.

so the final movie is in shit resolution also ? hmmmm..... is there a waty to fix this ?

ive tried using flask mpeg and progranms like that but the quality (ofcourse) does drop a little.