PDA

View Full Version : I would like to have sceneaccess invite please :)

himo
05-16-2010, 09:10 AM
hello guys

I would like to have sceneaccess invite as I hear about it as its one of the best tracker .

I have revoultionTT and FTN but sometime I don't find what I need there .

so if some one can help me with an invite it will be very generous from him and thanks in advance

to be honest i was a trader before 2 years but i quite trading and I Keep all my tracker for my personal use and I donate in every tracker I have and I have a good internet connection 4 Mb

THANKS for helping me and thanks again :)

ElitUser
05-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Dont know whose gona giving you the invite, But I can say you can get SCC invite from waffles and Hdbits. Once you are PU at waffles you can requist for SCC invite in power user forum.

MiNiMAL
05-16-2010, 10:52 AM
If you have FTN you not need SCC .... :]

[dzedit]: Aha , so GL !

himo
05-16-2010, 10:58 AM
yes I have FTN but the files there are limited :(

mindlock
05-16-2010, 11:26 AM
I assume you have a seedbox? Because if not, SCC is useless. I mean they have a free-leech archive section with packs, but everything else is impossible to seed without a seedbox.

TraLaLa
05-16-2010, 11:32 AM

what do you mean by limited ?:mellow:

himo
05-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I can donate to buy upload at SCC if that thing available there

and by limited I mean there is great torrents there but I got pored and I want more files to download :(

ElitUser
05-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Some one has FTN it dose not mean that he/she do not need to join in SCC or others traker. Every traker has it's own test and flavour, people who loves torrent want to have those test and flavour and thats why they want to join others traker.

awaited
05-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Some one has FTN it dose not mean that he/she do not need to join in SCC or others traker. Every traker has it's own test and flavour, people who loves torrent want to have those test and flavour and thats why they want to join others traker.

how can you be certain that SCC has the type of taste and flavor that you are looking for?:unsure:

Di@monds
05-16-2010, 03:50 PM

what do you mean by limited ?:mellow:

he means contents is very poor on FTN.

ElitUser
05-16-2010, 03:51 PM
how can you be certain that SCC has the type of taste and flavor that you are looking for?:unsure:

First I have to clear you that I am not looking for SCC traker and this thread is not mine, and you need to know that if a 0-day traker dont have some diffrent feature then the othres 0-day traker then there is no possibility to leaving alive in the 0-day trakers world, because if all 0-day trakers has the same test and flavour then people will not find any interest to join in their site and if people dont join in their site then how they run the cost of the host server. Thats why every 0-day traker has some deferent test and flavour specially those traker who maintains the high level.

When you have those high level traker then you will know what is the deferent have on those traker.

awaited
05-16-2010, 05:26 PM

First I have to clear you that I am not looking for SCC traker and this thread is not mine, and you need to know that if a 0-day traker dont have some diffrent feature then the othres 0-day traker then there is no possibility to leaving alive in the 0-day trakers world, because if all 0-day trakers has the same test and flavour then people will not find any interest to join in their site and if people dont join in their site then how they run the cost of the host server. Thats why every 0-day traker has some deferent test and flavour specially those traker who maintains the high level.

When you have those high level traker then you will know what is the deferent have on those traker.

Although I don't really agree with you there but I must apologise, some misunderstanding on my part:frusty:. I took your post as "himo's" post.

Cabalo
05-16-2010, 07:46 PM
@himo, I've checked all your latest posts here and all are begging for invites. Your contribution to this forum is null since the day you got your invites, and so I would never bother inviting you.

himo
05-16-2010, 08:13 PM
actually I helped alots of people in this fourm that u can read by rep point or my old threads or members of this fourm that i helped through email

but for sure u won't find any new thread now for giveaway or trade from me as I stopped all my contribution here sine 2008 and only visit here from time to time .

but any way I don't need your blessing to be a good member as I know what kind of person Iam , and I don't bother to get invite from you as I did not ask you or want it from u .

but thanks for your opinion anyway

IdolEyes787
05-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Since you found it necessary to open that can of worms,looking at your history here your "contribution to the site" appears to be entirely ( and correct me if I'm wrong) either trading to get something you want or asking to get something you want .

himo
05-16-2010, 08:26 PM
take a look at my rep points details

u will find some giveaway

and some by PM

and some by email (IM) :)

and anyway when I giveaway I try not to put so much attention about it not to get my account disabled from the tracker

u can give a giveaway and help without putting a thread ..

and alots of people asked for invite and I pm'd them to give them what they need

but what all that about anyway