PDA

View Full Version : [GA]PianoSheets

AdrianPhoto
05-16-2010, 08:22 PM
PianoSheets is (as it sounds) a tracker specialized in sheets
It has big collections of piano, guitar, drums and even orchestra sheets in many genres like blues, rock, jazz, classical, pop, world and many many more.

With almost 7,000 users and more than 7,000 torrent, this tracker is the best at what it's specialized in.

I'm gonna be VERY picky about giving the invite.

Apply here in this thread, a valid application should have:

1 Profile link to a music tracker. (VIA PM)
3 Speedtests.
3 Ratio proofs.
Couple of lines explaining why you want this tracker.
Answers to the following questions (The answers should be clear, and answered carefully)
- How long have you been doing private torrenting stuff?
- What are the trackers you're currently using.
- Do you trade?
- Do you have a sheets collection? and if yes please PM a screenshot.

Good luck

AdrianPhoto
05-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Bump!!

AdrianPhoto
05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Little UP

anon
05-22-2010, 04:53 PM
The requirements are a bit too high for the people that would normally ask just because or to login once, see what the site's about, and never come back. :happy:

AdrianPhoto
05-22-2010, 07:34 PM
The requirements are a bit too high for the people that would normally ask just because or to login once, see what the site's about, and never come back.
Those are exactly the people I don't want

ca_aok
05-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Bearing in mind that signups were open for a solid week or so right before this giveaway, demand is probably pretty low too :P

unknown1_
05-28-2010, 11:52 PM
@ca_aok - I wonder do they have open sign-ups on a regular basis? Like the 2nd of every month or some schedule like that? I would like to join Pianosheets but I don't meet the requirements as stated in the first post here. I do play seven instruments though. I've always simply downloaded free sheet music online but not via P2P. Interesting.

Quarterquack
05-29-2010, 12:00 AM
I've heard caaok has invites. Quickly prove to him that you're a trustworthy invitee. :shifty:

ca_aok
05-29-2010, 12:39 AM
@ca_aok - I wonder do they have open sign-ups on a regular basis? Like the 2nd of every month or some schedule like that? I would like to join Pianosheets but I don't meet the requirements as stated in the first post here. I do play seven instruments though. I've always simply downloaded free sheet music online but not via P2P. Interesting.
There's no set schedule and I don't imagine they'll be open again any time soon. There's an invite channel available though, #ps-invites on irc.p2p-network.net.

I've heard caaok has invites. Quickly prove to him that you're a trustworthy invitee. :shifty:
:naughty:

AdrianPhoto
05-29-2010, 07:13 AM
@ca_aok I would like to join Pianosheets but I don't meet the requirements as stated in the first post here
Can you please tell me what are the ones you don't meet?

diope
05-30-2010, 09:45 AM
i want invite pls :D

anon
05-30-2010, 04:31 PM
i want invite pls :D

You don't meet the requirements. :dry:

unknown1_
07-12-2010, 05:28 AM
@ca_aok I would like to join Pianosheets but I don't meet the requirements as stated in the first post here
Can you please tell me what are the ones you don't meet?
I forgot all about the reply that I made in this thread. But, I don't have a link/belong to any music tracker. I have been doing torrenting since March of 2009 and I have only used Demonoid. A very nice community indeed with great content also IMHO. I have never traded because I don't see the point of it. Also, I have just been invited to docspedia by a member here since Demonoid doesn't have the Geology texts that I'm looking for. I don't have any sheet music on my computer but I do have music texts in my home library. I have Rubanks beginning, intermediate, and advanced for Clarinet, and I have a jazz fakebook for my Clarinet as well. The sheet music I have for french horn, mellophone, is band music I received during high school and the music I have for piano is the music I play at my church.

AdrianPhoto
07-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Okay, I've received your PM and I'm convinced that you deserve the invite
PM me your email

unknown1_
07-12-2010, 08:16 PM
PM sent.

AdrianPhoto
07-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Invite sent!