PDA

View Full Version : Champions! FC Barcelona

Fc Barcelona Fan
05-17-2010, 01:16 PM
We won the league, guys! Again missed the Real!
What do you think they deserved it? Opinions? ..

MiNiMAL
05-17-2010, 01:25 PM
LOL good !

cinephilia
05-17-2010, 04:53 PM
if mourinho comes to madrid next season, it won't be the same story.

Totti
05-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Thats all going to depend on if he wins the champions leuge with inter or not in my opinion..... I still think that it will be a mistake to sack Pellegrini he did a great job this season considering that half the squad was brought in during the summer and all the presure of the big spending

The_Martinator
05-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Yeah, but you didn't win he Champions League. How sad!! :lol:

X-Files
05-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Barca win only because Chelsea was in EPL :yup:

how sad they missed Champion League final again :(

Totti
05-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Yeah, but you didn't win he Champions League. How sad!! :lol:

I'm notba Madrid fan but I do favor them in Spain though. Yes they didn't win th cl this year but this is just the first year of this project so give it time Barcelona will only stay this good for another two seasons at the most next year will be Madrid year in Spain and Europe

Fulanito
05-18-2010, 09:45 PM
They deserved it :)

EiGHT
05-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Yeah, they really deserverd it.

Fulanito
05-24-2010, 01:18 AM
and now Morinho is going to coach Real Madrid's squad, oh lord i think the the La Liga season would be harder for Barca.

crespo9
05-24-2010, 04:31 AM
mourinho will go to madrid,he will take change to it.Although I support Barcelona,and also a fans of it ,but I think Barcelona will win Champions and league more hard.

kooltilldend
05-24-2010, 05:37 AM
although it would be fun to Jose in RM,I doubt he'll come...Inter are really moving up rapidly so firstly, I doubt they'd want him to leave (and I doubt he'd wanna leave too)...besides, the Catalans kinda hate him for all he's done again RM (with Chelsea, Porto and now Inter)...so yeah, it may happen in the "future" but I doubt it'll will happen next year

Totti
05-24-2010, 04:58 PM
although it would be fun to Jose in RM,I doubt he'll come...Inter are really moving up rapidly so firstly, I doubt they'd want him to leave (and I doubt he'd wanna leave too)...besides, the Catalans kinda hate him for all he's done again RM (with Chelsea, Porto and now Inter)...so yeah, it may happen in the "future" but I doubt it'll will happen next year

Jose is on his way to Madrid expect an official announcment with in the next 48 hours. I really do hope he delivers the goods because Pellegrini wasn't that bad but ofcourse I prefer the special one to coach madrid :)

Fc Barcelona Fan
05-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Pellegrini reached 95 points .. I'm just wondering if it'll be worth that Mourinho will follow. and only then talk about it.

"Besides, you could buy anyone in the Real, we win the league again next year! Only Barca !!!!!":):)

kooltilldend
05-24-2010, 09:03 PM
yeah just looked at the news...imo a bit of a stupid decision by Jose...I feel he's being delusional here...Real Madrid are in no way capable of beating Barcelona next year given their current squad...hell, I can't even think of whom they can buy to give the Catalans a serious challenge (they'll need like Cesc, Nando, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, etc - and they aren't getting any of these players I think)

with David Villa in their ranks, the Catalans are going to be a nightmare for every team out there next year

Totti
05-25-2010, 05:21 PM
yeah just looked at the news...imo a bit of a stupid decision by Jose...I feel he's being delusional here...Real Madrid are in no way capable of beating Barcelona next year given their current squad...hell, I can't even think of whom they can buy to give the Catalans a serious challenge (they'll need like Cesc, Nando, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, etc - and they aren't getting any of these players I think)

with David Villa in their ranks, the Catalans are going to be a nightmare for every team out there next year

Real weren't that far off Barcelona this year they had the best season in their history points wise so it's all in praportion. Next year the team will be much better and wig Mo heading them they have the bigest winner in football as of the moment, yes barca have added Villa but Madrid really only need Kaka to up his game and bring in a left sided midfielder instead of marcelo and a left sidid defender pronto probabaly Vargas from fiorentina and they will be very hard to beat next year

braveherat_7
05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
barca deserved it sure
and deserved champions also but bad luck !!

cinephilia
05-26-2010, 10:55 AM
no they didn't. inter milan beat them in every compartment of the game.

braveherat_7
05-26-2010, 10:58 AM
no they didn't. inter milan beat them in every compartment of the game.

hii dear
this was under title
bad day for football;)

Fc Barcelona Fan
05-27-2010, 03:41 AM
can not always win everything my friend .., Inter Milan, after 45 years to win Champions League is not ?:):)
We will always be there, anyone can tell me anything!
The Barcelona "the team" not just "team"!
Go Barca!

alk3076
05-28-2010, 03:00 AM
i'm not Barcelona's fan
but their playing was awesome...
they are world champion

Bestfriend81
05-28-2010, 03:09 AM
lol watching that is very cool.... and have fun for this

Fc Barcelona Fan
06-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Thank you for the ordinary either:) alk THE http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Gj2Jx2RgRN6yRM:http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members3/307/1048307/images/krone.gif

PowerWheels
06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
and Divid villa to Barcelona next season? (BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!)

pharel
08-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah, they really deserverd it.

Valkyr
09-30-2010, 09:52 AM
David Villa out of the label guys!
I hope the league will have?:)